Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759082 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Stake2odds:

Even the full time drivers don't meet up sometimes, Except you plan to just have a car to use and work for the vehicle owner since you claim to have something else doing.
I will be working full time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
brogxy:

Which one to be downloaded as a driver?
Getittome Agent

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Tgiirl:

Lol.. With this there 15naira per km. We na water the car dey use ni.
Please retry.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sango ota to lakowe epe 9k4.. O boi.. I for don charge 15k so offline trip.

Now I had to check if I can easily get a trip back to lekki. Using riders app to check , I noticed that Taxify full here o.

Im thinking of going to the nearest shop rite at sangotedo. But its about 10km for here.

My fellow drivers, wetin make I do?

1. Blow fuel to 10km shop rite to get request or
2. Make I just dey chill (chillex ) with other drivers waiting n praying for request. 9mins still waiting

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
TAXIFLEET MANAGEMENT.

Looking for a top-notch Taxi Service? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We're taxifleet and our team of pros are available whenever you need us. We don't just meet your expectations, we surpass them.Taxi Fleet services is dedicated to investors who desire reliable fleet managers to convert their vehicles into profitable assets. Taxifleet is fully operational in Lagos, Nigeria. Since 2016, our company has been committed to being the best at what we do.

We are experienced in the ride sharing industry and conversant with all the processes required to maintain a fleet with best practices. We deliver the most competitively priced ground handling solutions with commendable turnaround time.

Taxi Fleet is fully dedicated to your needs. We put in every available resources to achieve our clients objective. Our professionalism precedes us as we handle business with integrity so as to guarantee a profitable return for our various partners.

Contact Fleet Manager;

Email:taxifleetinfo@gmail.com

Call/Whatsapp/Telegram: +2349076603658

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's real out here
They should create another one for pot-holes

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
ebiye55:
2.5x surge in VI currently. Who is chopping this?
I chop am from akin Adesola go yaba yesterday..2.5x
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Hello Uber and Taxify drivers.
Have you downloaded your Getittome Agent app?
Get it to me is a smart way to make 35k every week in-between trips by doing package deliveries.
Our platform is the uber of package delivery in Lagos.
Download the Getittome Agent App from Android or iOS App stores.
#worksmart

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
emmancecute:
Happy sallah to everyone in the house, I'm newly registered on Uber and am ready to start work asap. I need a good car to work with on rentals and my aim is to pay your cash promptly and as well make something extra for myself cos I have a primary source of income that takes care of my bills and as well give me time for other things. I don't know every nook and cranny in Lagos but I know enough to start up plus Google map got my back. I will be very honest and I know few things about cars. I'm a very careful person and safety of your car is assured cos car would always be parked in a secure environment. My location is Maryland, 08139665811.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
brogxy:

That was what one rider told me when I said I wasn't going. I just looked at the mumu that even told me that you would leave me if the traffic is much.
He will leave u to battle it all alone,b4 nko? That's not his concern if u die in the traffic..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
styveke:

Choi!
Since I can't chop surge, lemme jejely calm down and chop meat joor... cool
Enjoy your day. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
chucsmoore:
Enjoy your day. grin

Tanz abunsh!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dadaijboy: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
what's the essence of Surge in Surulere without trip oooo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
dadaijboy:
what's the essence of Surge in Surulere without trip oooo.

Abi, i was there too no resquest

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Tgiirl:
Sango ota to lakowe epe 9k4.. O boi.. I for don charge 15k so offline trip.

Now I had to check if I can easily get a trip back to lekki. Using riders app to check , I noticed that Taxify full here o.

Im thinking of going to the nearest shop rite at sangotedo. But its about 10km for here.

My fellow drivers, wetin make I do?

1. Blow fuel to 10km shop rite to get request or
2. Make I just dey chill (chillex ) with other drivers waiting n praying for request. 9mins still waiting
You suppose make 30k today ooooo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
metrecube:

You suppose make 30k today ooooo.

No, on 25,600 right now and I'm on my way home. Iyaf try.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by metrecube(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Tgiirl:

You really try. Wehdone sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 1:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Please Car experts help me decipher what this is about. Been seeing this on my dashboard about a week plus now, first was at 15% now its 10%. Thought it was engine oil that was short was a Mech advised then I bought n topped oil but today its showing 10%.
cc. GAZZUZZ
cc. Carshopper

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:31am On Aug 22, 2018
bassette:
Please Car experts help me decipher what this is about. Been seeing this on my dashboard about a week plus now, first was at 15% now its 10%. Thought it was engine oil that was short was a Mech advised then I bought n topped oil but today its showing 10%.
cc. GAZZUZZ
cc. Carshopper
I think your car is due for an oil and oil filter change.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 6:01am On Aug 22, 2018
bassette:
cc. GAZZUZZ
cc. Carshopper

Its oil life counter. Like someone already advised, your car may be due for oil and filter replacement. Only works if the oil light is reset at every service.

Curiously, you drive a 2.4l engine on Uber? Wow! You are the man.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 22, 2018
bassette:
cc. GAZZUZZ
cc. Carshopper
1. When did you have an oil change.
2. If you did the oil change, did you reset the counter.
3. What vehicle make do you drive.
4. Check around for reset botton on the dashboard, hold the botton for like 10secs till the counter starts blinking.
5. Release the button then press again till the counter resets.
ONLY DO THIS IF YOU HAVE HAD AN OIL CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2018
bassette:
cc. GAZZUZZ
cc. Carshopper

do u reset oil life after each oil change?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Tgiirl:

Seems you don't check you mentions, but I have seen what I asked for.
This is good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:12am On Aug 22, 2018
brogxy:

Seems you don't check you mentions, but I have seen what I asked for.
This is good

Check what? Bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Tgiirl:

Check what? Bro
Click on your notifications( mentions)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Carshopper:

do u reset oil life after each oil change?
No I don't. Serviced car less than a month ago
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2018
brogxy:

1. When did you have an oil change.
2. If you did the oil change, did you reset the counter.
3. What vehicle make do you drive.
4. Check around for reset botton on the dashboard, hold the botton for like 10secs till the counter starts blinking.
5. Release the button then press again till the counter resets.
ONLY DO THIS IF YOU HAVE HAD AN OIL CHANGE
OKAY!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bassette(m): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Its oil life counter. Like someone already advised, your car may be due for oil and filter replacement. Only works if the oil light is reset at every service.

Curiously, you drive a 2.4l engine on Uber? Wow! You are the man.
Mehn its not sweet.. Counting number of times I need to refuel in a work day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2018
bassette:
No I don't. Serviced car less than a month ago

gbam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2018
bassette:
Mehn its not sweet.. Counting number of times I need to refuel in a work day
I am learning from this your case that mechanics are part of the reasons cars die faster here in Nigeria. Imagine the difference between the suggestions you got here and what your mechanic told you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2018
brogxy:

Click on your notifications( mentions)

There is no new info there sir

I'm about to start work today. Seems everywhere dry. All my neighborhood still dey house.

And in respect of my rating. 3 riders rated me 5star at the drop off, yet my rating dint go up. Nawa o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2018
for those of you doing businesses with chukwudiife on iTunes and Amazon gift cards should be careful as a CAVEAT has been notified on him

https://www.nairaland.com/4689327/chukwudiike-ikechukwu-chukwudi-scammer

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, vivalavida(m), Glithronix, Foodempire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.