Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? (722 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yes, No or Maybe...
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
I only commented because I saw INTROVERT here and I wanted to beat her to it grin

Una already know where I stand on this issue

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by donTbone(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
she cheats on me willingly, she can do it again!....

so, I don't know lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=MrsPhyno post=38820908][/quote]
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by falconey(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
when my GF cheats on me I don't forgive, I'm wondering what if my wife does?

That's the question I keep asking my self for years!
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I only commented because I saw INTROVERT here and I wanted to beat her to it grin

Una already know where I stand on this issue
looolz.. Where do you stand in this issue o?
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Boyfriend- NO,

Husband- MAYBE lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Boyfriend- NO,

Husband- MAYBE lipsrsealed
Fiance?
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Fiance?
I can try sha..
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I can try sha..
it is somehow risky if you stay put with that kind of person.. There is every tendency he continues in that act after you guys might have settled down.
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
looolz.. Where do you stand in this issue o?
Forgive? Yeah
Forget? Nope
Divorce? Definitely angry grin cool

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
MemphisDepay:
it is somehow risky if you stay put with that kind of person.. There is every tendency he continues in that act after you guys might have settled down.
It now depends on how he cheated and how I got to know bout it!
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Forgive? Yeah
Forget? Nope
Divorce? Definitely angry grin cool
what happened to the quote "Forgive and Forget"- oh!! -and ''Don't Divorce" lool??
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by MemphisDepay(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
lagmostkuit:

It now depends on how he cheated and how I got to know bout it!
hmmmm.. No matter the way he did it, he still inserted his stuff inside another stuff, that's poo to you., the process you knew doesn't really matter you know?
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by boboLIL(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Infidelity is not in my dico..... Once caught,,,once letting go...
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by Hannysmilez(f): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
If he's my husband,i may forgive him,depending on how he cheated. But i'll make sure i frustrate him small.
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
small tins dey pain me....I don't know yet
Re: If Your Partner Cheated On You, Would You Forgive Him/ Her ?? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
wen i love small tins dey pain me....I don't know yet

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested For Adult Movie / Was I Wrong To Say This To Her When She Asked For Money / VIDEO: Massive Fight Breaks Out Over Girl!!! OMG!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.