Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (43294 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by collele(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pls I am also in the same shoe as this guy....How do one get to Cotonou from Surulere and how much do u think it will cost?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Brownzola(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hello TK0907, It's well. It will be to your benefit if u can listen to what I want to show you which I know u will thank me at the end of the day. I am Abidemi Blessing Kayode. I have an information that can benefit you. It's a business opportunity. Kindly add me on whatsapp 07035071971 for more talk. Serious minded only.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
You can start a bulk sms business for just 25k. Visit www.idealsms280.com for more information.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by firfinch(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
StepTwo:

Bros, if you are anywhere around lagos or environs, you can travel to cotonou as d other guy said, get good 2nd grade clothes and start up, u may just need an umbrella for dia biz.

or you can do importation, you can start this through anyone who orders, and den subsequently u start doing your own direct ordering, you can get gadgets or anything u knw is high on demand. this is how I started importation and I can tell you, it pays a great deal. I started with fones and later expanded to laptops and now I have included wrist watches etc.

goodluck to you.
Nice one. But will there be no problems with the customs bringing in clothes from cotonou? What is the transport rate?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by StepTwo: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
firfinch:
Nice one. But will there be no problems with the customs bringing in clothes from cotonou? What is the transport rate?
of course they'll be problems with the customs, I dont know about their charges though, but am sure its nothing compared with the gain you'll make from the biz, not sure about the transport rate either, but from dealers, its not that bad.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by firfinch(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
foriz4u:

I c hw naïve u r abt some tins or do u fink u r master in everything? What u don't knw u don't knw instead ask questions. A learned person is supposed to know that u don't need talk somebody down because u want to sell ur idea. Y trying to discourage people on sth u don't even knw or have experience on only because u want dem to buy ur own idea? That's a wrong idea. By d way, OP I'm just like u a young graduate as and d idea I'm selling to u is my trade mark and I've never even thought of selling it to u to earn money I'm just trying to help a fellow who is trying to make ends meet. The bible say "seek wisdom and u shall find". I bliv u r old enuf to knw wat is right to do.
I didn't see anything wrong in what he said. Why must he contact and individual privately? So that he could be scamed? If you are willing to help, or you have a profitable idea why not write here openly so that others can benefit?

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Chicksy(f): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=OLUJOSHINS post=38849079]

little minded lads will laugh off this idea.
But a wise man will salute U for giving such a great advice.

@ op in addition to this, U really do not need to do the hard & dirty job of standing by the roadside to sell it (in case U are too ashamed to do the work yourself) but there is a price to pay for this shame U WILL HAVE TO EMPLOY LABOUR... fact, selling anything eatable will definitely bring in money,just present it well..A guy sells popcorn infront of unibadan and sells well...I like the idea of suya biz..atleat its for the main time till you get a job..

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by firfinch(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
StepTwo:
of course they'll be problems with the customs, I dont know about their charges though, but am sure its nothing compared with the gain you'll make from the biz, not sure about the transport rate either, but from dealers, its not that bad.
Okay, thanks for your timely response. I'm just worried the goods might be seized by customs and border patrol officers.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by StepTwo: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
firfinch:
Okay, thanks for your timely response. I'm just worried the goods might be seized by customs and border patrol officers.
well, maybe u should gather more info from the dealers. but I dont think its that difficult. especially when the goods are not illegal.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by creepsyme(f): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i don't have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.
Come join AIM global with ur 50k where we make wealth without hasslez..
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Go and apprentice a skill
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by firfinch(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
StepTwo:
well, maybe u should gather more info from the dealers. but I dont think its that difficult. especially when the goods are not illegal.
Thanks.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by cristweeezy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i don't have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.
go learn hairdressing. Ur boss no fit collect pass 30k. Thank me later.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by cristweeezy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Venom104:
1..Car wash.. If you can find a strategic location in a commercial or institutional area to rent or get persimmon for use with returns to the owner monthly. You could make between 30-70k monthly

2..Barbing saloon..Also involves you scouting a good area probably around a campus or residential area to get a small shop, generator, clippers etc

3..Business center(Photocopying/Printing)..Laptop, a small A4 printer and/or a second hand photocopier, You would be surprised by how much you could make in a month in a campus or ministry..

All the above involve the sale of a service with little running costs, rather than goods that might tie your money down till a customer comes along.Maybe other posters can advice you adequately on goods that can bring good returns.

Wish you all the best..
na u make sense pass all of dem wey dey tok trash. Especially d one wey tok about suya b'ness. Smh.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by cristweeezy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Venom104:
1..Car wash.. If you can find a strategic location in a commercial or institutional area to rent or get persimmon for use with returns to the owner monthly. You could make between 30-70k monthly

2..Barbing saloon..Also involves you scouting a good area probably around a campus or residential area to get a small shop, generator, clippers etc

3..Business center(Photocopying/Printing)..Laptop, a small A4 printer and/or a second hand photocopier, You would be surprised by how much you could make in a month in a campus or ministry..

All the above involve the sale of a service with little running costs, rather than goods that might tie your money down till a customer comes along.Maybe other posters can advice you adequately on goods that can bring good returns.

Wish you all the best..
na u make sense pass all of dem wey dey tok trash. Especially d one wey tok about suya b'ness. Smh..
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
KINGPINE:

Bros poultry or goat with 50k . Haba . Agriculture is not broke people's business last last

But he can start small 50k can get him 3 kid and he is good to go
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by FANE4Naija: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
foriz4u:

If u r fail to identify that there r words called "typographical" and "grammatical" error whc is a common tin den I have no doubt u r jus 1 of dos illiterates wit childish comments.
Keep reading and counting on d mistakes in my write ups y ppl r alrdy contacting me privately to lobby into my idea.
LMAO! If you are as careless with your typing. Then, what's in your brain? Doughnuts?
Mr Man, keep your lame ass idea to yourself.
OP, get this straight:
As soon as somebody makes the claim to teach you to be rich or promises you million naira making idea, please RUN.
No one is willing to hold your hand through a real business venture. The person is a SCAMMER AND CON ARTIST.
No one is going to hold your hand to obtain real money. If there is real money involved, the guy would go after it himself.
Don't fall for this Lazy Man's trap. In short, if you do, you are going to end up paying a recurring fixed cost to line his pockets. That's his actual business. It really is that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by AbikAy212: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:

***Follow The WINNING Biz With Trust Records***

CommonWealthTrust has proven to be the best eminent local/international biz of this century..
NO DEBATES! NO DOUBLE THOUGHTS!
#CWT is simply the best & safe investment biz! The winning biz with no failure formula - 101% RISK FREE!
We deal in the world's most lucrative products - with professional team of management..

How would you feel if CWT could add up 45% profit to your money every 30days?
I'm sure you won't turn down this offer?

*Our honorable WhatsApp/Facebook group is ready to receive you.

WhatsApp: +233547470715
Facebook: Gilbert Mozu

You may also send me email for more clarification but please don't try to spam.
Email: gillyboy619@gmail.com
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
ajasa4link:
Mai Suya.....
Though it sounds funny but this is a good business because it's something u can learn as fast as possible, just give a aboki close to ur area 1k, tell him u want to learn the Mai Suya business and he will gladly help u out( he might not collect the money and teach u, trust me northerners are very nice people.)
Also the business will fetch u good money if u can give it better packaging since u are graduate( Believe, people like unique things, like a guy on shirt, Jean,airmax dishing them their hot spicy Suya.) Before u know it, some corporate guys will start driving down to ur spot just to get their Suya.
And finally it's not expensive to set up at all. U can set it up within that budget limit u have.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by California30(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Been following this educative thread with keen interest since yesterday, and I think I'm learning fast.

Wish I had come across a thread like this 6months ago, else, I wouldn't have been scammed.

Like someone rightly suggested, don't pm anybody for any useless suggestion. If anyone has anything to suggest, let them spill it here.

Sorry to hear that.
How did you get scammed ??
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by gerald12(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
KINGPINE:

How man birds will you rear with 50k . Is the 50k just to purchase the birds or build the pen or buy the feed or the drugs or the sundry expenses ? Or it includes everything ?

all
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by raymondhill: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
You can do snail farming or supply of snails to big hotels and restaurants.
You can start your own information product marketing business
You can also do small scale import and export business
And many more
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by JumpingChicken(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
jephri:

Lol, guy u wicked o
I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by olaztek(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
All iz well
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by foriz4u(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
FANE4Naija:

LMAO! If you are as careless with your typing. Then, what's in your brain? Doughnuts?
Mr Man, keep your lame ass idea to yourself.
OP, get this straight:
As soon as somebody makes the claim to teach you to be rich or promises you million naira making idea, please RUN.
No one is willing to hold your hand through a real business venture. The person is a SCAMMER AND CON ARTIST.
No one is going to hold your breath to obtain real money. If there is real money involved, the guy would go after it himself.
Don't fall for this Lazy Man's trap. In short, if you do, you are going to end up paying a recurring fixed cost to line his pockets. That's his actual business. It really is that simple.
Mteeeewch... I have time for better things than allow a lunatic earn popularity with my comments. Young man keep quoting me and keep displaying ur arrogance and foolishness. Silence is best for fools like u
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by proguru: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hi brother, if you like investing in financial product then you need only a PC WITH INTERNET, ONE HOUR DAILY AND N10,000 equity capital, just send email for details: ecn360@yahoo.com
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dcaliphate:

thank God for your parents. Some parents struggle and get broke to zero after they finish training their child.

Lol!
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by techmart(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
tiswell:
By importation with 50k,you mean...?

you can start importation business with that amount even less... once you can actually survey your locality and target the needs of people...

there are a lot of importation threads on here.... that might be helpful. But above all... not everyone will succeed through importation biz *fact* but if it what you derive joy in doing and you dont give up easily. ...
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by treachiz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
ajasa4link:
Mai Suya.....
Though it sounds funny but this is a good business because it's something u can learn as fast as possible, just give a aboki close to ur area 1k, tell him u want to learn the Mai Suya business and he will gladly help u out( he might not collect the money and teach u, trust me northerners are very nice people.)
Also the business will fetch u good money if u can give it better packaging since u are graduate( Believe, people like unique things, like a guy on shirt, Jean,airmax dishing them their hot spicy Suya.) Before u know it, some corporate guys will start driving down to ur spot just to get their Suya.
And finally it's not expensive to set up at all. U can set it up within that budget limit u have.
Chai broda u no dey try at all.. Omoh i no fit laf again...
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by HeavenShield: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pigin1:
@Op, Play Bet9ja with the money and thank me later!!!
ta ta ta..dnt try it..
Now...scripture says if any man lacks wisdom(application) let him pray...for direction..and you will hear a voice saying this is the way, walk therein..So there are many business but pray..
Well my advice is..seek for a business FOR NOW that u can use your brain to get more money and use part of the money to support ur tp fairs. Reserve big thinking for now but make sure u put the money to use to generate more money. From my experience: Don't keep cash, invest cash..
Never gamble with savings less you would be trapped with Gambling..am sorry if anyone is offended..

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by treachiz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sow 80% of dat seed 2 God, use d rest and buy Books on how 2 create wealth... U will see d output of dis eh. Nd pls note, dnt sow d seed on an unfertild ground.. Den wit all d knwladge u wil get, jst xplode because dat seed mst surely yield result

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of What A Young Man Does For A Living(Very Funny Photos) / FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations / Why Are Bank Accounts Called 'aza' In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.