Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (43327 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
esosuo:

HAHAHAHA,GUY U ARE A BAD COMEDIAN ,BLIKE U DON TOO EAT BANGA RICE OR U DON TOO EAT D OTHERS AND PLANIN TO CHANGE DIET TO STRICTLY BANGA RICE?

How did Hello Food and Mama Cass start?

Trust me, If KFC introduces Banga rice to their menu, we would rush it.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by benemmanuel: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Sammyblaq(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
@Op u did well by saving... many never saved shishi.

What am adding is 'Business'... brother, the street pays. #Hustle

Good advices from Nlers... know it ; RISK is involved and don't be afraid of it. #FOCUS.

NO to networking business...

It's well! At the Top.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by frainc(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
foriz4u:
Hmmm.... D comment I c here is totally discouraging and alarming and a call to national attention on building on the minds of graduates. Could it be that all dos commenting re kids or sth? Infact.... I fink NL should start making age discretion as childishness is now very common in here.
Back to the point now jare, OP there're tens of businesses u can do with 50k...a frnd once told me abt cattle raring with a starting capital of 25k, u can also go into importation, roasting of plantain, liquid soup making...lot more... I can link u up if u don't mind...just inbox me.

Ur case is very common. People have millions in their a/c with no idea on wht to use d money for and can't even help an idea wen someone comes begging
Pls what and what can I import with #50k or #100k?
Thank you
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by uchejames2(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Despite say na be be last to comment I still remain the first.. Guy with 50 I started poultry biz and I am really earning from it.. I still added. To it by buying a german shepherd dog and men I am in real business.. Terabyte..
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by esosuo: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
bukatyne:

How did Hello Food and Mama Cass start?

Trust me, If KFC introduces Banga rice to their menu, we would rush it.
grin looks like the we got lot of banga rice crew here ,if d op shud consider dis banga tin its sure his ist customers are already waiting ,not a bad idea sha but kind of funny ,mayb d op go take d banga rice comedian to kip the place loud with laughs as a comedian as he dey hot grin
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by falansa: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
I'm in this position right now... passing out next week.
But its surprising only a few comments here makes sense.
I didnt even have up to the 50k the @op have
But I am venturing into importation biz, computer biz center or laundry though I'm still waiting for a better suggestion.
With God anything is possible.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Kristokx(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i don't have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.
Abeg play 10odds for bet9ja Dats cool 500k am. Sure u would have something to do with 500k #justsaying or u could start a fish farming or better buying n selling of clothing
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Prosperousman(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
You can start broiler meat production. Rear the birds for six weeks, process the meat and supply to fast foods. if you invest the 50k,you will definitely have profit of not less than 25k
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by adeememman(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i don't have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.
send me an email at okoroprecious4@gmail.com and i'll introduce what my own business to you
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by dmuchwells(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Try nd register with paga
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by netcoach(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
The CBN has mapped Out N3 billion for lending to corps members at 9% flat interest rate for 3 or 4 years with 6 months moratorium. You can as well join Alliance in Motion Global with N36,000 only and if you are serious you can earn over 50,000 monthly.
If you need more details get in touch pls.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by comelylady(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
onosprince:
Use am buy drinks and carry ur girlfrd go sleep for hotel.
see your life!
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Phemphel: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
My friend if you're sincere about looking for what to do with 50k, I will say with 30k you can start a very lucrative and profitable business anywhere you're. This business will give you total financial freedom in less than 90 days. Note: It is not a get rich quickly business, what you do will be what you will get.
Source: www.gosyntekburboss.com
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by fhaty1986: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
If u are interezted in havin e book or manual on how u can print ur own voucher card on ur own with different e-pin dealerz, their addrez n phone numberz. Contact me on 07061949401 or email on fhaty1986@gmail.com. For ur truzted n reliable e-pin dealerz in Nigeria.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by barcaboi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:
get a gsd if you like dogs....German shepherd dog. ..u'd get a good straight back btw 35 and 45....get a female and feed her well...in a year on her 2nd heat; mate wt a superior breed or slant back and u re in money....
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by barcaboi(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
TK0907:
get a gsd if you like dogs....German shepherd dog. ..u'd get a good straight back btw 35 and 45....get a female and feed her well...in a year on her 2nd heat; mate wt a superior breed or slant back and u re in money...
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by jayyjayy1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Recharge biz is enterprising
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by TJMighty(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
My dear brother, I wl advise u go into farming. But it depends on ur own personal interest as some cs it as a dirty job. Goat and Sheep farming is what I do since I completed my NYSC over a year now, and thank God I'm progressing. This last Eid il Kabir, I sold more than 20 rams n moreover I'm now recognized 4 it. In fact, I'm now known as "Baba Eleran" in my area 4 d fact d@ I do take dem out 4 grazing @times, which I don't mind.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by brightnelly(f): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Following!!!
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by ajasa4link: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
cristweeezy:
na u make sense pass all of dem wey dey tok trash. Especially d one wey tok about suya b'ness. Smh.
U have not suggested anything and yet u call other people's opinion trash?......
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by cristweeezy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
ajasa4link:

U have not suggested anything and yet u call other people's opinion trash?......
I suggested one before writing this... Read ma previous comment...
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by ajasa4link: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
cristweeezy:
I suggested one before writing this... Read ma previous comment...
Still that doesn't give u the go ahead to look down on other people's idea. It's best if u just drop ur advice for the op and move on
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by basshh002(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
am very impresse with the comments people are posting and also gaining alots of here. Here is my own which about to start. Go to poultry farm, buy 50crates of eggs (big) it will cost 600naira that's 30000. look for shops that sell egg nd start supplying. if u sell if 650per crate that 2500 gain. am sure you wil be able to supply more than 100crates a week.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by PastorAji(m): 1:28am On Oct 11, 2015
TK0907:
search for strong best on Nairaland..... thank me later
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by viceb: 3:27am On Oct 11, 2015
E go better smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by dpete1: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2015
thank me later
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by codesport(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2015
TK0907:
You did not try at all with this little savings....... Though you could start a pop corn business with less than #30k and make good money daily.... All you need to buy is pop corn making machine around #25k, sugar and buckets of dried maize. Now the question is are you a man or a lady? If you are man and not willing to do this business in local way then YOU WILL NEED TO GET IT PACKAGED buying transparent nylon and sealer/ stapler will be added cost. Hope this help!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At ATM Points; Is This The New Form Of Begging? / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.