Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (43326 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by SleekyPosh(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
just use #20,000 and construct benches and buy chalkboard or marker board. go into private/home lesson within your environment. check out the returns without much stress.

Nyc one
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by ebuka10box(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Bro I can feel ur pain,don't be confused. Read most of d comments and dey r cool tho. The truth is dis,u gotta think about it cause its a you factor thing. Nobody wants to hear ur story coming up buh wanna celebrate wiv u wen u make it . Be a think-tank bro . All great men r thinkers. Jux get a special area in ur house nd start thinking. Motivate urself cause its in you,books help buh u can act like d book and d author.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by SleekyPosh(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2015
chimoskyg:
I know of a graduate who does chicken suya, with his knowledge as a graduate he packaged it wella and he add dry meat suya as well. Bros u need to see queue for the guy spot before 7:30 the guy is done selling.

Guess who patronize most? Working class mostly ladies grin

He employed some1 not too long

Where exactly is his area and spot? .he should get ready for......
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by patrickE1(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Pigin1:
@Op, Play Bet9ja with the money and thank me later!!!
naiim sure pass
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by KINGPINE: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2015
Storeburn:

But he can start small 50k can get him 3 kid and he is good to go

How long will he raise the kids before sale . ? Is it viable starting with 3 kids with no extra source of funds or income ?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by KINGPINE: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2015
collele:
Pls I am also in the same shoe as this guy....How do one get to Cotonou from Surulere and how much do u think it will cost?
I think you should start with nearby market before graduating to Cotonou
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Bwaal(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
TK0907:
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i don't have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.

Broz go learn how to make customize shirt
and try buy d machine u ont need a store Ur bed room can be Ur store/shop
and try get connection with schools departmental presidents and associations president

and my second advice is base on .......which course did u study?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Cuteboi98(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bro go learn Phone repair, flashing/unlocking, if u're good at it u'll be closing each day with not less than 5k... Ur 50k will be enough to buy the repair equipment.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by sainttyayo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Start mini importation: Look around you things you can easily sell within the range of a thousand naira or below. You can get those things at very cheap price(s) on some oversea e-commerce sites that will net you returns of 70% to 100%. At first you may test it with 10k. If you do it diligently and committedly you will surely praise God for who His is.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by mrsage(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Good
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by nobosaba(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2015
creepsyme:
Come join AIM global with ur 50k where we make wealth without hasslez..

Aim, what is it all about. Please give me details. Thank you
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Sholaystar4me(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2015
Ur location please, if u have plenty goats, got ready buyers for u

Thanks
TJMighty:
My dear brother, I wl advise u go into farming. But it depends on ur own personal interest as some cs it as a dirty job. Goat and Sheep farming is what I do since I completed my NYSC over a year now, and thank God I'm progressing. This last Eid il Kabir, I sold more than 20 rams n moreover I'm now recognized 4 it. In fact, I'm now known as "Baba Eleran" in my area 4 d fact d@ I do take dem out 4 grazing @times, which I don't mind.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by creepsyme(f): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
nobosaba:

Aim, what is it all about. Please give me details. Thank you
pls watapp me to get full details. 08034355448
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Sunnypar(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Peaceisgold:

Exactly! Scammers are everywhere trying to rid him of his savings!
Sweetheart, I hardly do PM's. But drop your mail. I will get across.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
Sunnypar:
Sweetheart, I hardly do PM's. But drop your mail. I will get across.
I tried replying to your mail but it bounced back, I can't drop my mail here.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Sunnypar(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Peaceisgold:

I tried replying to your mail but it bounced back, I can't drop my mail here.
what then do we do? Drop your contact.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by TJMighty(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
@sholaystar4me, I'm sorry not 2 av replied since, I ws a bit indisposed but now better. I live @ Akute.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by oshiokpu(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
do you own your own business and need more cash to increase your working capital for bigger turnover?... Check my signature.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by whitecloth: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
TK0907:
I'm a graduate that completed my NYSC by july and at the end of my service, all the cash i could save was N50,000 and i have tried getting a job but all to no avail after the service and i have tried to keep this money in my account but i don't have an idea of any little business that i can start with this small amount and i'm tired of staying at home. I need an advice please.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by whitecloth: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
TK0907:
So what are you up to, its nearly a year now.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Bonpygloy: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
vickie1900:
Learn shoemaking. I learnt mine with 30k. And I'm making good money from it.

Please where can I learn dis shoemaking you are talking about?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by taxiappguy: 4:43am On Jun 07, 2018
You can make up to 200,000 on Uber every month, guaranteed.

Make money on Uber

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by royalman4life: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2018
TK0907:
. You can start Network Marketing like Greenlife Herbal network Ltd, we are the same shoe but now my life as change better now
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by royalman4life: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2018
royalman4life:
. You can start Network Marketing like Greenlife Herbal network Ltd, we are the same shoe but now my life as change better now
this my phone number to known more details 07066688803
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by CrazyJill: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
micronut:

If you are living in any state capital. Run now and buy a small laminating machine of 10k, rent a generator and try and find out where corpers in the state are collecting their Nysc Discharge certificate Next week Tuesday 13th (Passing out). If you can not buy, try and rent two laminators, take ur bro along and teach him how to use the machine between today and tomorrow. I laminated mine last year at 100naira.. If you are smart, you can laminate for 500 people or more. That is 500*100= 50,000k for few hours. Am a testimony to this smart idea of a friend.
Yes, I agree, laminating machines are a pretty good choice especially for artists. If you are still going to buy a laminating machine, then I can advise you on an article with the top 40 laminators. I'm sure you can find some good options here. Here is this article https://wowpencils.com/best-laminators/. Here you can read in detail about each laminating machine
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Ojiako93(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
If this question was asked in 2022, I wouldn't know where to start answering the question. 50k is currently less than 100 USD. Anyways, this article is helpful. Especially if you don't have much shame.
https://www.atlanticride.com/businesses-you-can-start-with-50k-or-less-small-money-business-ideas/
Re: Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? by Ojiako93(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
If this question was asked in 2022, I wouldn't know where to start answering the question. 50k is currently less than 100 USD. Anyways, this article is helpful. Especially if you don't have much shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At ATM Points; Is This The New Form Of Begging? / Britain Bans Binance's UK Operations In Latest Cryptocurrency Crackdown / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.