Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. (23462 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers / Jonathan With AU Elections Observers In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by agabaI23(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
I bet some guys will be tearing their clothes.
Where are those that sign petitions to stop this grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Mcowubaba: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
ganja06:
a
B c d

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by mrjangaweed: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
ngeneukwenu won't like this

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Pidggin(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
GEJ the best there is, was, and will ever be grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by nasha1(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
my presido

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oguguah:
Good name is better than Silver and Gold. One very good blessing about Jonathan is that his name is written in the annals of the country, as a former President. Some people never get to that level in their lifetime.
is he going to ensure d corrupt pple in Tanzania do not get probed?
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by babafirst(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
When Obasanjo was invited to Senegal to do the same the almost stoned, the Senegalese media went nuts with venom against him and his corruption, third term bid, and rigging.

Buhari was never invited as an elder statesmen

IBB

none.

I'm proud of GEJ. This is how you transcend the Presidency of Nigeria and become an Elder of the World.
They don't invite 'purely' ex military leaders to head such teams especially if they did not hand over to a democratic govt or did not become civilian heads of state.In 2023 when Baba PMB hands over to the next APC President they will invite him.PMB is a reformed democrat.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by BEDMON1900: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
When Obasanjo was invited to Senegal to do the same the almost stoned, the Senegalese media went nuts with venom against him and his corruption, third term bid, and rigging.

Buhari was never invited as an elder statesmen

IBB

none.

I'm proud of GEJ. This is how you transcend the Presidency of Nigeria and become an Elder of the World.
wer you in your mother's womb when BUKHARI was invited as one of the observers during the OBAMA election, even before BUHARI became the president...
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Ochinex(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/jonathan-to-lead-33-nation-election-observers-in-tanzania/

Even when not in office u still gain world respect. GeJ my hero. Nigerians are proud of you. booohari wailers should go to hell for all I care

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by IBBG(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
hehehehehehehehe. some people no go happy for dis news o. bad belle plenty no be small. that's the agent of transformation, not agents of change.
God I beg transform my life, I no need change cos change is temporary and superficial while transformation is from within and everlasting.
Proudly TANoid. Cos I'm an agent of transformation and not change.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by BEDMON1900: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
PublicAssurance:
GEJ...The Jimmy Carter of Nigeria....more effective, out of Office than in office.....Keep doing us proud...Nigeria stands with you.
170m heads are more than you and your siblings....speak of you and your family alone besides JONATHAN, let alone the nigerian that ejected him out from PRESIDO VILLAH.......they are really beside him jare
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by kennykg(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm so proud of oga jona, my clueless and weak president... But free and fair hmm mommy I can't say
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by ajepako(f): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
jomoh:
Imagine.

He wan go infect them with cluelessness

We dey wait. Make we see d drama wey im go go perform dia.

Yeah, just like one 'ancestor' is infecting all with brainlessness.. grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by luvinhubby(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
playahata:
good luck to 6 years of waste and regression
Child of hate !

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by akinvest(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
U no dey hear word, he done tell u say make u go and die if u no like Good Luck Ebele Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Jarus(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
GEJ my hero; fayose my role model

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
playahata:
and it seems the country is regressing more now.,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by luvinhubby(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
BEDMON1900:

wer you in your mother's womb when BUKHARI was invited as one of the observers during the OBAMA election, even before BUHARI became the president...
Following in the footsteps of your lying mentors like Lie Mohammamed & Hell-Rufai.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by luvinhubby(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jarus:
GEJ my hero; fayose my role model
Boss i hail oo.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by babafirst(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
PublicAssurance:
GEJ...The Jimmy Carter of Nigeria....more effective, out of Office than in office.....Keep doing us proud...Nigeria stands with you.
Jimmy Carter,America's 'weakest' and most 'clueless' leader.Little wonder they both served one term.
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by abey20(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
and how does that reduce d price of garri....mtcheewww...am biginning to find my turning point on vanguard!! #BeCaReFuL
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by cjrane: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
GEJ is the beacon of hope and free & fair elections in Africa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by ebukaOtika(m): 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
sigiyaya:
make they make sure say kaikai no dey him side that dayooooo.....

He must not be like you tho

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by thundafire: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
playahata:
APC e-rats re wailing oooooooooo go hug transformer u shall neva attain wat he as achieved mumu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by thundafire: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
APC e-rats or termites wer i 4 call unasef jst dy hate dy man cs wen he was in power dy man no send una so no b nw una hear lai mohammed go soon bring out him own version so dat make dier clueless rat brains take make noise GEJ no worry na NOBLE PEACE price u go get make he pain them dy more

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by nd07(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
playahata:

U said so
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by PhockPhockMan: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
mrjangaweed:
ngeneukwenu won't like this
People like Omenka, Beremx, Obiagelli are gnashing their teeth in agony because of this good news.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by opribo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Jonathan.......the ambassador for free and fair elections. We are proud of you smiley

The mere fact that even PMB applauded GEJ during the independence day speech clearly shows that GEJ was a hero to allow a sitting president to be defeated in an election. 2019 will reveal the courage of GEJ to let go.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by ebukaOtika(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
IBBG:
hehehehehehehehe. some people no go happy for dis news o. bad belle plenty no be small. that's the agent of transformation, not agents of change.
God I beg transform my life, I no need change cos change is temporary and superficial while transformation is from within and everlasting.

Oo Eziokwu
Re: Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jánjaweedians and masturbating masturbators...oya, make una carry soap enter bathroom. This News na better Blue-film

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Meets Prince Charles In Abuja (Photos) / Fashola: Buhari Has Done More Than US Govt In Terms Of Infrastructure / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.