Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) (23440 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) / Gov. El Rufai Attend Durbar Festival In Zaria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
HE Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti at the Emir of Zaria's Palace addressing the cabinets and stakeholders.

The LP gubernotorial Candidate of Kaduna state was also in the meeting.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nice one

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
The incoming president of Federal republic of Nigeria in few days

333 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.

23 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by ZeroAccess: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
That's my president. Obi nah man you be, you triumph over structure, they wanted to tag you an Igbo project they failed, they said you don't have manifesto they failed again, going to Labour party was they killer of no structure.

They said you weren't known in the north, you proved them wrong. A good market sells her self. I doff my hat for you, against all odds. Indeed you have altered the old order of our political system.

The shock await them all.
Obi is here

310 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Bluntguy: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

210 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dangerous

It is God keeping man.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by buchilla: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.
I like your comment. We don't need to insult anybody simply because we are not voting for him. My vote is for Obi.

232 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Hopium: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Igba yi la'aro tarugbo n sunkun oge cheesy

Vote wey dem don share na wetin this one just dey canvass, 6 days to election.

Na transfer season we dey oga cheesy Commot your agbada make we see road jare grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Apophenia24k: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.

Eh
Tinubu Supporter with sense,God bless you

I'm voting Obi

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by PandoraObi: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Hopium: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
As I dey look am so, this Pandora fit enter Niger Republic on the election day dey look for Northern Christians cheesy

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Yaribanzaonic: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
This is the WAR emirate of the Northern Emirate Councils.

Thiefnubuu wasnt allowed to go Near here..with all the El Rufai Noise and drama.

levels...
grin grin grin grin grin

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by christejames(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
ObiDatti πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈ to the rescue 😘

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Urchinpainer: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
The best Candidate and Vice ever in the history of Nigeria! Team wey Sabi.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by ganisucks(f): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
That's the sh*tπŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by otipoju(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
This is the WAR emirate of the Northern Emirate Councils.

Thiefnubuu wasnt allowed to go Near here..with all the El Rufai Noise and drama.

levels...
grin grin grin grin grin

She'd more light on the WAR emirate claim. I want to learn more
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Yaribanzaonic: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Guy...

I am not a lesson teacher. Google is there for you.

otipoju:

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Novarisammy2: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
we are marching onto victory

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by yarimo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Nice one
Palace guard will soon chase him out from the palace as they did to him in Ilorin KWARA state grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Chineduawka: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
otipoju:

Fake news from that goat

Reality is that obi go loose 😎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
buchilla:
I like your comment. We don't need to insult anybody simply because we are not voting for him. My vote is for Obi.

That's the way to go. The truth is that all the candidates have their strength and weaknesses

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by leoweblinkblog(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
My president. You can go and verify.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by zombieHUNTER: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chineduawka:

Fake news from that goat

Reality is that obi go loose 😎

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by KendoRide: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Really I don’t understand why El-Rufai, Gan dollar and a few other APC governors are so restless about this Naira redesign to the extent is causing confusion in their camp.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
President-Elect come Saturday.

I believe he has started rehearsing his victory speech.

Congratulations in advance 🎊 πŸ‘

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Waste of aviation fuel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
You heard it from me first....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by lifeandjoy: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
OBI has my vote and that of my family and friends.
He represents light in the midst of great darkness.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Germi9: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.
You messed your kids up

6 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omawumi Beatrice Udoh Dies In London / Shut Your Mouth, Stop Behaving Like A Cry-baby - Fayose Fires Shots To Ekiti CJ / 2019: Dr Hadiza Balarabe May Emerge El-rufai’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.