Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! (6856 Views)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Any Lady Who Have Sex With A Guy Below 16 Must Be Jailed For 25years / Should A Woman Be Jailed For Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Goodevening Nlders,
I work with an Architectural/construction firm and my boss is a woman who wields influence and power in the state as she's a permanent secretary in the ministry of lands and housing and a top member of the ruling political party.
Recently her daughter came back from south Africa were she schools and we became close. most times she comes to the site I supervise cuz she also studies Architecture and her mum (who's my boss) wants her to gain practical knowledge in the field.
she's been making advances but I keep turning them down because I don't want any problem with her mum or my job, last week Tuesday I got a call from a guy whom I later discovered was her boyfriend and the guy kept threatening brimstone and fire unless I stay off his girl..
on Thursday of that same last week I was in a neighboring state supervising a project when she arrived the site very late, infact I closed the site and was making payments when she came. I was surprised so i asked her why she came and at that late hour, she said her mum asked her to come and get the site report. I was confused because usually I go back with the site report duly compiled every weekend. well to cut the long story short she didn't go back that night because it was late and we made out due to pressure I couldn't bear ( which was the mistake I made in the first place) and even took selfies the following day before she left. I didn't even give her the reports she came for because I had not even compiled it, so I told her to explain to her mum that I was going to call her myself.
On Wednesday this week I got a call from the office to report back and that my site engineer should take over duties from me for now. When I arrived the office I discovered from my colleagues that she has been declared missing and that madam suspects its me.
Right now as I type this, she has been missing since monday and my boss said that her boyfriend told her that she was last seen with me. and how the boyfriend got hold of the pics is what I don't know.
I have been invited by the police for questioning on monday next week and my phones has been siezed... had to log in with my bothers phone to post this, I have never been to the police station before, what do I even tell them... I am scared because the police might want to use force on me since I am not from a wealthy background...
I suspect it should be the boyfriend that's behind all these, but nobody is really saying anything because he's from a very very rich background..
please help a brother....
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by AfroKnight: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
First thing, hire a lawyer. That boyfriend is definitely up to no good.

6 Likes

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm, i am coming to read later
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Sunexy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jst pray 2 God
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
pls pardon my errors... i'm in a hurry pls.. tnx
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by DuchessLily(f): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmmm... Bro this matter is strong!!!

The rich against the poor

Her boy friend is responsible for her kidnap.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by yomi007k(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nnna na wah oo...

How do we solve this?

Everything is against u here...

If u can get a lawyer sha n hope u learn from this one.
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by dkronicle(m): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ah.. Nigga ur game is dirty tho.. Just get a confirm lawyer dat is sure..u re ready bdat..

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by sanbells(f): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is serious. Think u should get a lawyer, tell him all you know and what transpired between u and the girl. He should start investigations from there. Although truthfully, u've got urself in a bind which isn't gonna be easy to get out. You shouldn't have made out with her to start with. Btw, dat her boyfriend should be your sole suspect. He's playing dirty. How can he say u last saw her and also have the pictures? How did he get dem?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Get a lawyer. Do not go to station without one.
You should have an alibi though.
The stupid boyfriend is an egghead. His being in possession of a pic you took with her the last time you were with her means he has seen her since you last saw her.

5 Likes

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
AfroKnight:
First thing, hire a lawyer. That boyfriend is definitely up to no good.
I thought of that, but where do I get the money to hire a good and competent lawyer that would match the kind of lawyer or even lawyers ths woman would present...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by AfroKnight: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
ArcFrisky:

I thought of that, but where do I get the money to hire a good and competent lawyer that would match the kind of lawyer or even lawyers ths woman would present...

First contact a lawyer. If you let these people trample on your rights you wouldn't like it one bit. By the way, not all lawyers charge high fees.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
sanbells:
This is serious. Think u should get a lawyer, tell him all you know and what transpired between u and the girl. He should start investigations from there. Although truthfully, u've got urself in a bind which isn't gonna be easy to get out. You shouldn't have made out with her to start with.
he should not have made out with her? How easy to say. He did nothing wrong. He succumbed to pressure. The girl was attracted to intelligence and power. She was not interested in money. You are a woman and you know that women are more pushful than men when they are interested in something. She practically laid an ambush to the poor boy who has fresh blood through his veins.

Abeg spare him. He will get out of it unscathed. Get a good lawyer. The stupid bf will be in jail before long

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
My fear is that he may plan to harm the poor guy because this kidnap case is so loose grin

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
first i welcome myself back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next i keep telling peeps your fones are not just for texting,chatting, playing games, and surfing the net .
Your fones could be use to save yourself likewise all ur digitals too
Op wen she was disturbing u cud av recorded the whole thing mehn even wen her bf threatened u !
Now u av no evidence

Well to my own best understanding file a case with the bf too he threatened you ryt?
Then trust me he has sumtin to do wit dis sitiation get a lawyer file a case against him then you possibly go to the girls hideout reach out to her frnds nd all
Bt mostly pray to God nd nap dat bf of hers o ow did he kno she was last with u?
He knew nd due to jealousy he wants to treat ur fuckup so sue him too open up to ur lawyer
Wen u are been interrogated tell them how her bf knew she was last with u embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I feel for u
U see some evil spirits living in the name of some girls nd guys is very alarming

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by sanbells(f): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
agabaI23:
he should not have made out with her? How easy to say. He did nothing wrong. He succumbed to pressure. The girl was attracted to intelligence and power. She was not interested in money. You are a woman and you know that women are more pushful than men when they are interested in something. She practically laid an ambush to the poor boy who has fresh blood through his veins.

Abeg spare him. He will get out of it unscathed. Get a good lawyer. The stupid bf will be in jail before long

the dude himself admitted dat that was his first mistake. I know it's not easy buh he should have tried to. Well, it's already done so I think what he's looking for now Is solutions not blames though.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
agabaI23:

alright man.... i'll get in contact with one tomorrow, maybe by that tomorrow i'll even start selling off some of my properties so as to add to the money I have In my account as I never saw these comin.... thanks all the same...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by laurenziz6(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
halfrica:
first i welcome myself back cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Next i keep telling peeps your fones are not just for texting,chatting, playing games, and surfing the net .
Your fones could be use to save yourself likewise all ur digitals too
Op wen she was disturbing u cud av recorded the whole thing mehn even wen her bf threatened u !
Now u av no evidence

Well to my own best understanding file a case with the bf too he threatened you ryt?
Then trust me he has sumtin to do wit dis sitiation get a lawyer file a case against him then you possibly go to the girls hideout reach out to her frnds nd all
Bt mostly pray to God nd nap dat bf of hers o ow did he kno she was last with u?
He knew nd due to jealousy he wants to treat ur fuckup so sue him too open up to ur lawyer
Wen u are been interrogated tell them how her bf knew she was last with u embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I feel for u
U see some evil spirits living in the name of some girls nd guys is very alarming
If only I knew things would turn out these way, I would have recorded every bit of the unfolding events, but nobody knows even what the next minute holds... it's a very painful experience I pray I come out from.... thanks so much for the advice....
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Dklef(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
bros, its late na
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
ArcFrisky:

If only I knew things would turn out these way, I would have recorded every bit of the unfolding events, but nobody knows even what the next minute holds... it's a very painful experience I pray I come out from.... thanks so much for the advice....
You would come out of it trust me

Its time to act hollywood o
U need fbi secret agents to monitor that bf for u which he wud av no clue bou his every moment should be monitored
His hide outs too
u av to b smarter dan dat dude o
Get ur civil defense ready who knos if he myt av harmed d girl sorry to say dis bt i guess d girl deserves wateva her bf does to her
The painful thing is u are in d same mess too

Well wen she refused to go u for call her mum bt no everybody wud say its childish bt there are really some childish stuffs people do to get away from trouble
U shd av distant ursef from her wen her bf first threatened u.
U cud av demanded for her fone get her siblings no contact dem dat their sister is with u o explain d whole shit behind her bck!
Bt no everyone wana do it d matured way nd see wat d way as landed u to
I feel sorry for u tho pray to God she wud be seen ok

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
sanbells:
the dude himself admitted dat that was his first mistake. I know it's not easy buh he should have tried to. Well, it's already done so I think what he's looking for now Is solutions not blames though.
he tried his best. Avoided the girl. he made a natural mistake.

If you like come and pressure me to the point of sleeping with me under the same roof in the same bed. I wont call mine a mistake grin
I will happily do and face your boyfriend
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
halfrica:

You would come out of it trust me

Its time to act hollywood o
U need fbi secret agents to monitor that bf for u which he wud av no clue bou he every moment should be monitored
His hide outs too
u av to b smarter dan dat dude o
Get ur civil defense ready who knos if he myt av harmed d girl sorry to say dis bt i guess d girl deserves wateva her bf does to her
The painful thing is u are in d same mess too

Well wen she refused to go u for call her mum bt no everybody wud say its childish bt there are really some childish stuffs people do to get away from trouble
U shd av distant ursef from her wen her bf first threatened u.
U cud av demanded for her fone get her siblings no contact dem dat their sister is with u o explain d whole shit behind her bck!
Bt no everyone wana do it d matured way nd see wat d way as landed u to
I feel sorry for u tho pray to God she wud be seen ok
He is freaking asking for what to do not how he effed up man.

Come on preacher...remove the litany of should haves..
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
agabaI23:
He is freaking asking for what to do not how he effed up man.

Come on preacher...remove the litany of should haves..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Linguistic lecturer u highly sighted!

cheesy cheesy
Solution is he shd just get d bf arrested dats all he has no evidence

Mind u i wrote all wat i wrote up there for whoever dats goin tru d same pressure op is goin tru u cant tell me its only op that went tru dat pressure so its nt only for op i put up my write ups ok angry

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Inioluwa01(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
I can't lie! I didn't read sh¡t up there.
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by menix(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmm...

Wow, u re in deep sh1t buh don't be scared, u ve done no wrong don't mind peeps making it look like u ve erred..

Certainly get a lawyer as advised, u re getting one to go with u to the station nd read out laws to the police incase they re hell bent to crucify u, that would between the range of 10-30k.

Be open to the police, if u still. Have the number the BF used in contacting you, give it to them nd they can get a report from the hotel u both lodged..

Be explicit with facts when u come across the gal's mum that is if she ain't part of the deal..

Most parent can go overboard making sure their daughter marries where they have got interest..

My uncle was accused of kidnap all because they wanted the lady to marry one of IBB son's not even as 1st wife..
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
ArcFrisky:

alright man.... i'll get in contact with one tomorrow, maybe by that tomorrow i'll even start selling off some of my properties so as to add to the money I have In my account as I never saw these comin.... thanks all the same...
I don't think you need to sell any properties.

Trust me this case will not last in court. By the time your lawyer ropes him in, he will qickly produce the girl. He will pay the lawyers fee and asj for settlement. The worst that can happen is that you may lose your job but the girl if she really likes you will fix you up.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Linguistic lecturer u highly sighted!

cheesy cheesy
Solution is he shd just get d bf arrested dats all he has no evidence

Mind u i wrote all wat i wrote up there for whoever dats goin tru d same pressure op is goin tru u cant tell me its only op that went tru dat pressure so its nt only for op i put up my write ups ok angry
Oh, my assistant well done there. We have class tomorrow tongue

Yes ma
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
agabaI23:
Oh, my assistant well done there. We have class tomorrow tongue

Yes ma

class ke me am goin for cancer 12kllp tomorow
We bou to break world record tongue
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
halfrica:

class ke me am goin for cancer 12kllp tomorow
We bou to break world record tongue
Assistant don't embarrass me here. What is that 12kllp angry

12 k race? llp =long life and prosperity?

I didn't permit you...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by ArcFrisky(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
agabaI23:
I don't think you need to sell any properties.

Trust me this case will not last in court. By the time your lawyer ropes him in, he will qickly produce the girl. He will pay the lawyers fee and asj for settlement. The worst that can happen is that you may lose your job but the girl if she really likes you will fix you up.
yea... I know I have already lost the job.....
that's not even my worry, what I need now is to get out of these mess...
Re: I Am About To Be Jailed Because Of Her... Please Help!!!! by agabaI23(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
ArcFrisky:

yea... I know I have already lost the job.....
that's not even my worry, what I need now is to get out of these mess...
One thing you don't need now self pity. It won't help you. What you need now- bravery and your brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Analsex Has Killed Him (pix) / What I Noticed About Hausa Girls / Rate My Six Pack Ladies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.