Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,299 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze (13175 Views)

Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC / Edo 2016: INEC Says Won’t Accept Makarfi, Sheriff’s Candidates Except / We Won’t Accept Poll Results By Buhari's ‘Daughter’ – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by wytecat: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
Demented Ijaw.'s Slave.

Slave of the ijaws and NIGERIA

By the hour ritualist and cannibal.

As I speak another ritual killing by Ibos has been reported and hundreds go unreported.

Foolish cannibals!
xtrorse:

Deluded Yorrobber clown and Ab0ki ass-licker!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
wytecat:
You are not called LUNATIC for nothing. You have to be INSANE to say that, one ritual killing just today by Ibos in iboland. Everyday same story.

You are not called Deluded Wild Cat for nothing. That you arrogantly and senselessly display your lunacy online should be a concern to you.

Nevertheless, your miserable condition cannot erase the fact that Yorubas are notorious for ritual killings and cannibalism. Really, Yoruba land is replete with numerous evil forests where barbaric acts are committed on a regular basis.

It's pathetic that a tribe that prides itself as being 'sophisticated' still take pleasure in such barbaric acts in this modern age.
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
wytecat:
Demented Ijaw.'s Slave.

Slave of the ijaws and NIGERIA

By the hour ritualist and cannibal.

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae is just realizing this in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...

Falae Abduction - Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere: https://www.nairaland.com/2660967/falae-abduction-withdraw-2-wks-ultimatum
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by wytecat: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Robot, keep barking at what is irrelevant. The same people killed your chiefs and you kept mute.
xtrorse:

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae is just realizing this in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...

Falae Abduction - Withdraw Your 2-wks Ultimatum, Fulani Group Tells Afenifere: https://www.nairaland.com/2660967/falae-abduction-withdraw-2-wks-ultimatum

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by wytecat: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
In your deranged mind, I'm one of the smartest here, I'm Ibos fear, so no one can call me that!

You are either blind in addition to your other problem to call Yoruba cannibals when Ibos are the known cannibals in Nigeria and you were christened SAVAGES by white men.

Just today a ritual killing has occurred in iboland with others unreported.
xtrorse:

You are not called Deluded Wild Cat for nothing. That you arrogantly and senselessly display your lunacy online should be a concern to you.

Nevertheless, your miserable condition cannot erase the fact that Yorubas are notorious for ritual killings and cannibalism. Really, Yoruba land is replete with numerous evil forests where barbaric acts are committed on a regular basis.

It's pathetic that a tribe that prides itself as being 'sophisticated' still take pleasure in such barbaric acts in this modern age.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
wytecat:
Robot, keep barking at what is irrelevant. The same people killed your chiefs and you kept mute.

Ilorin gone! Akure fast loading...

You can keep on whining, weeping and wailing in perpetuity...
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
wytecat:
In your deranged mind, I'm one of the smartest here, I'm Ibos fear, so no one can call me that!

You are either blind in addition to your other problem to call Yoruba cannibals when Ibos are the known cannibals in Nigeria and you were christened SAVAGES by white men.

Just today a ritual killing has occurred in iboland with others unreported.

Deluded Wild Cat, your arrogant display of lunacy is leading you on a path of no return!

Yorubas are so fetish that they rarely believe one can achieve success without resorting to ritual killings and cannibalism.

In almost every areas of their lives, be it in the office, school, market, work, play, home, relationship, marriage or travelling, Yorubas shamelessly employ juju to hypnotise, charm and harm their colleagues so as to gain undue advantages over them.

No matter your silly rants Yoruba land remains the undisputed world capital of ritual-killings and cannibalism.
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by wytecat: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is it the reason you can't say a word when your chief was kidnapped and killed? Because you don't want to lose your land
xtrorse:

Ilorin gone! Akure fast loading...

You can keep on whining, weeping and wailing in perpetuity...

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
wytecat:
Is it the reason you can't say a word when your chief was kidnapped and killed? Because you don't want to lose your land

That 6 marauding Fulani herdsmen not only abducted and kept Olu Falae, a former SGF, in bondage for a ransom of N100m they had the guts to warn him that if he dares talk carelessly again they will visit him and bundle him again even in his own father's land.

What an affront on the Yoruba Nation?

Ilorin is gone! Akure is fast loading...
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by ayokellany: 3:42am On Oct 14, 2015
xtrorse:
Find below a true confession of one of your Yoruba kinsmen. Sincerely ask yourself if your political choice wasn't based on greed and selfishness at the expense of general good of the masses.

General good of the masess like the declaration of stealing is not corruption or those accusing me of corruption are more corrupt than me ba ?

Jonathan might be a former president but trust me he is a daft n would forever remain so. I have been campaigning for buhari since he contested against Yardua but never campaigned 2011 simply because of Jonathan only for him to legalise stealing of public fund which I do not have a problem with because every president as stolen but this lunatic got on NTA national broadcast and declared that stealing of govt money is not corruption. I am no saint but that's 2 bad

xtrorse:

It's no crime to seek self-determination. Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 101 years of existence of this entity attest to that verdict.

Concerning this noise I will believe you when just one of your elected representative to the National Assembly move a motion for such but before that never ask me questions concerning Biafra. Biafra would have been free long ago if it was left to me. I hate noise n will give the world to stay away from it talk less of mere 5 Biafran states but I have an advice seek the Catalonia, Croats n Serbia self determination to enjoying everlasting peace in the new Biafra when its achieved. The Tutsi n Hutu method employed by Kanu leads only to the path of genocide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2015
ayokellany:
General good of the masess like the declaration of stealing is not corruption or those accusing me of corruption are more corrupt than me ba ?

Jonathan might be a former president but trust me he is a daft n would forever remain so. I have been campaigning for buhari since he contested against Yardua but never campaigned 2011 simply because of Jonathan only for him to legalise stealing of public fund which I do not have a problem with because every president as stolen but this lunatic got on NTA national broadcast and declared that stealing of govt money is not corruption. I am no saint but that's 2 bad

Concerning this noise I will believe you when just one of your elected representative to the National Assembly move a motion for such but before that never ask me questions concerning Biafra. Biafra would have been free long ago if it was left to me. I hate noise n will give the world to stay away from it talk less of mere 5 Biafran states but I have an advice seek the Catalonia, Croats n Serbia self determination to enjoying everlasting peace in the new Biafra when its achieved. The Tutsi n Hutu method employed by Kanu leads only to the path of genocide.

Yorubas term themselves as being respectful yet they called GEJ unprintable names. Yorubas fabricated and concocted evils and sold them as news to the public.

GEJ performed far better than Obasanjo, Yorubas do-or-die proponent whose despotic reign was marred with mass corruption, election rigging, financial recklessness and numerous failed projects.

Nigeria economy assumed a downward trend when the gang acquired all Nigerian companies by virtue of indigenization decree of 1972. But they could not manage the companies instead they ruined, defrauded, liquidated, bankrupted and destroyed all the companies - that was the mother of destruction of Nigerian economy! The swindlers indeed bastardized the Nigerian economy. 
And to divert attention from their ineptitude and crass looting of the treasury they would use illogical reasoning to attempt to bamboozle other people while pointing accusing fingers elsewhere!

After more than 40 years, despite the stolen wealth, the respective regions of the criminal gang cannot be said to be transformed and be one of the enviest in the world. None of their cities could be likened to, say the least, Johannesburg!

Yorubas with their cohorts ruined this country with crass looting of the treasury and yet they shamelessly point accusing fingers on the Igbos who have been far from political power.

In the build up to the 2015 general elections certain people made careless and careless utterances thereby heating up the polity. 
The likes of FFK, Fayose, Fashola, Tinubu, Lai, El Rufai, Junaid Mohammed, Obj and Sahara Reporters heated the polity with their utterances; none of them is Igbo!

Yorubas have only flourished at the expense of others by virtue of the injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity. 
And to add insult to injury the calibre of leaders Yorubas have presented to Nigerians are simply bunch of international drug peddlers, squandermanias and treasury looters.

Read the message Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, has for Yorubas:
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Obasanjo had 11 years to “do the needful” but failed Nigeria – Ameh Ebute October 21, 2014 at 10:30 am in News
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA- FORMER Senate President, Senator Ameh Ebute yesterday took a swipe at former President Olusegun Obasanjo, saying he failed to use his three years as a Military Head of State and eight years as an elected president to do the needful in solving the nation’s problems, just as he said if the former president had done his best in addressing some of these sectoral problems, Nigeria would have been better for it.

According to Senator Ebute, former President Obasanjo could not fix critical roads like the Benin-Ore road; Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; Kano-Maiduguri road; the East West Road, just as he said that even his Otta-Abeokuta dual carriage were recklessly abandoned and could not be fixed in all his eight years as President, despite having more oil money from the Petroleum Ministry over which he personally superintended as President and oil Minister. Why should a President double as the Petroleum Minister of a country?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/obasanjo-11-years-needful-failed-nigeria-ameh-ebute/

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/thief-obasanjo-he-wrecked-nigeria/4

GenBuhari:
Obasanjo's devalued the Naira by 500%

and presided as Nigeria became the most corrupt country in the world (Nigeria had been 27th most corrupt the previous year when he came to power)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.32.html

He led during a period of record high oil prices

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yaxbjDFQd6A/T1NgDK9gnRI/AAAAAAAAAj0/6xu4NnRJqdc/s640/obasanjo+blames.jpg[/img]
GenBuhari:
and raised fuel prices by approx 400-500%

Deceitfully called hike of fuel prices subsidy removal - instead of calling it what it really is a stealth tax.
By calling it subsidy removal, he avoided giving account of how the extra revenue collected was to be spent.

Abacha raised fuel prices (never called it a subsidy removal) and accounted for the extra revenue collected by using the money to run the Petroleum Trust Fund for infrastructural development.

No wonder that one of the first actions of Obasanjo was to abolish the PTF and give himself control of oil revenue.

xtrorse:
Your write-up can't still explain away the bile-filled and hateful disposition of you and your Yorubas towards Igbos.

The quest for a separate existence cannot be sacrificed on the altar of marriage, business or personal interest of a few.

People like you didn't see anything wrong with Radio Kudirat which was hit the airwaves in the 1990s or the highly inciting Radio Chanji in the North in the build up to the 2015 general elections.

What have you and your folks done to counter the hate messages being preached in the mosques and the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt?

Don't you feign ignorance and look for the Igbos to lay accusation of provoking the pogrom in the North?

Why do your Yoruba folks mischievously project Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris to be peace-loving and accommodative and yet great carnage and slaughter keep on happening in their region?

What did you do when OPC were killing innocent people in Lagos during the June 12 saga?

Ever since you were born, have you seen or heard anywhere Igbos are on rampage, killing people and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause?

Have any prominent Igbo personality insulted or maligned your father or race?

Why do Yorubas leave the nuisances posed by street urchins, almajiris and beggars to target Igbo traders, shops and markets for closure?

It will do you and your Yoruba folks much good to leave out IPOB/NK from unnecessary mention and rather concentrate on consolidating your OduaArewanistan republic.
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by ayokellany: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
xtrorse:

Yorubas term themselves as being respectful yet they called GEJ unprintable names. Yorubas fabricated and concocted evils and sold them as news to the public.

GEJ performed far better than Obasanjo, Yorubas do-or-die proponent whose despotic reign was marred with mass corruption, election rigging, financial recklessness and numerous failed projects.

Nigeria economy assumed a downward trend when the gang acquired all Nigerian companies by virtue of indigenization decree of 1972. But they could not manage the companies instead they ruined, defrauded, liquidated, bankrupted and destroyed all the companies - that was the mother of destruction of Nigerian economy! The swindlers indeed bastardized the Nigerian economy. 
And to divert attention from their ineptitude and crass looting of the treasury they would use illogical reasoning to attempt to bamboozle other people while pointing accusing fingers elsewhere!

After more than 40 years, despite the stolen wealth, the respective regions of the criminal gang cannot be said to be transformed and be one of the enviest in the world. None of their cities could be likened to, say the least, Johannesburg!

Yorubas with their cohorts ruined this country with crass looting of the treasury and yet they shamelessly point accusing fingers on the Igbos who have been far from political power.

In the build up to the 2015 general elections certain people made careless and careless utterances thereby heating up the polity. 
The likes of FFK, Fayose, Fashola, Tinubu, Lai, El Rufai, Junaid Mohammed, Obj and Sahara Reporters heated the polity with their utterances; none of them is Igbo!

Yorubas have only flourished at the expense of others by virtue of the injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity. 
And to add insult to injury the calibre of leaders Yorubas have presented to Nigerians are simply bunch of international drug peddlers, squandermanias and treasury looters.

Read the message Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, has for Yorubas:
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Obasanjo had 11 years to “do the needful” but failed Nigeria – Ameh Ebute October 21, 2014 at 10:30 am in News
By Henry Umoru
ABUJA- FORMER Senate President, Senator Ameh Ebute yesterday took a swipe at former President Olusegun Obasanjo, saying he failed to use his three years as a Military Head of State and eight years as an elected president to do the needful in solving the nation’s problems, just as he said if the former president had done his best in addressing some of these sectoral problems, Nigeria would have been better for it.

According to Senator Ebute, former President Obasanjo could not fix critical roads like the Benin-Ore road; Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; Kano-Maiduguri road; the East West Road, just as he said that even his Otta-Abeokuta dual carriage were recklessly abandoned and could not be fixed in all his eight years as President, despite having more oil money from the Petroleum Ministry over which he personally superintended as President and oil Minister. Why should a President double as the Petroleum Minister of a country?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/obasanjo-11-years-needful-failed-nigeria-ameh-ebute/

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/thief-obasanjo-he-wrecked-nigeria/4

What as the discussion got to do with the several copy n paste you posted ? I doubt if I have the leisure to dabble tru it to hopefully find a corresponding answer/response to my view. If you have an argument lay out your points without copying n pasting essays.

If you care to know my view about Obsanjo the man remains a colossal failure just like his godson Jonathan ebele. I never voted nor owe him any iota of respect.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2015
ayokellany:

What as the discussion got to do with the several copy n paste you posted ? I doubt if I have the leisure to dabble tru it to hopefully find a corresponding answer/response to my view. If you have an argument lay out your points without copying n pasting essays.

If you care to know my view about Obsanjo the man remains a colossal failure just like his godson Jonathan ebele. I never voted nor owe him any iota of respect.

You termed that resounding rejoinder copy and paste because you hate the truth. It has always been Yorubas' usual habit to deflect the great looting and atrocious deeds committed by the sort of leaders they thrust on Nigerians.

Many Yorubas conduct themselves as if they are not responsible for the collapse of the Nigerian economy. You can see how you were quick to point accusing fingers on GEJ as if he stole the proceeds from SW cocoa and North groundnut pyramids.

If not the fundamental error by Lord Lugard in the amalgamation of 1914 the scarce resources would have been well managed and channelled to developing a country to a world class standard rather than being wasted on a bunch of hypocrites and parasites parading as 'One Nigeria' soothsayers.

I'd advise you direct your energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic.

The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) by Richiblinks(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15:
Richiblinks:
1. Oluesgun Obasanjo – He stole $25 billion from 1999-2007 ($16.4 from power sector alone)

2. Ibrahim Babangida – He stole $15 billion from 1985-1993 ($12.4 billion from oil wind fall in 1990)

3. Abdulsalam Abubakar – He stole $9 billion from 1998-99

4. Sani Abacha – He stole $7 billion from 1993-1998

5. Ahmed Bola Tinubu – He stole and continues to steal from Lagos State treasury since 1999 till date. It’s estimated that he has stolen $6 billion so far.

6. TY Danjuma – He fraudulently got enriched through oil blocks from the Niger Delta worth $20 million in the 70s after the counter coup. Those oil blocks worth billions of dollars in today’s value.

7. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi – He stole $1.2 billion as CBN Governor from 2008-2014.

8. Bukola Saraki – Through his father, Olukola Saraki, their bank, Societe Generale and as a governor of Kwara State (2003-20111) he stole $1.1 billion

9. Nasir El Rufai – Before he was made the FCT Minister, El Rufai was broke, homeless and was looking for loan to import taxis from the UK. After he was made the minister, he seized landed properties that belonged to Nigerians and resold them with huge profit. It’s estimated that he stole $1 billion from 2003-2007.

10. Tunde Fashola – He is the poster boy of Tinubu. Boht of them looted Lagos dried and left it in debt of about N1 billion. Fashola, among other thing built his personal website for N78 million, drilled borehole for over N100 million per each and built a kilometre road for N1 billion. He stole $900 million from 2007-2015. He’ll soon be a minister to continue the looting.

11. Chubike Rotimi Amaechi – From 2007 to 2015, he stole $700 million and $150 million from that money was used to sponsor Buhari and APC.

12. Atiku Abubakar – When he as asked by our reporter how he made his money, he simply said “he was always at the right place at the right time.” Atiku is an astute businessman, but through shady deals, he stole $500 million from 1999-2007.

13. James Ibori – He stole $150 million from 1999-2007 as governor of Delta State. He’s serving his term for money laundering in the UK.

14. Amina Mohammed – This woman was the founder of Afri-Project Consortium (APC) that was in charge of all PTF Projects during Abacha’s regime. About $125 million was stolen from PTF accounts from 1994-1998. Buhari has just nominated the same woman as a minister to continue to stealing.

15. DSP Alamieyeseigha – He stole $120 million and was arrested for money laundering. He pleaded guilty and long served his term.

16. Sule Lamido – He stole $110 million between 2007-2015 and out of that amount, $50 million was found in his sons’ bank accounts. He was arrested and detained for days together with his sons.

17. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100 million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has arrested many of his aides and they are “singing” how they siphoned the money

18. Kashium Shettima – this governor has stolen about $80 million and still counting.

19. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun State to the tune of $60 million.

20. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor stole $40 million and stashed some part of the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought a bed for N50 million

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/news/breaking-the-list-of-top-20-most-corrupt-nigerians-deadalive-cnn-report.html
TheOnlyWiseMan:
I am not Igbo. I am proud of my Urhobo. However, as a stdent of history, I wish to show just what these great people came/come against and yet thrive.

Okay, the incessant killings in the North will be glossed over so as to make this article not overly long. The civil war will also not be discussed.

However, post civil war, as I explained in my post MINORITY REPORT: THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED AGAINST YOU, the rich in Nigeria have major roots in the Indegenization decree of 1972 and 1977. I reminded how the banks gave people of other tribes, predominantly Hausas and Yorubas loans to by up companies owned by foreigners. Now imagine the Federal government forced Chevron to sell 51 percent of its shares and that Access Bank will give you loans to buy the shares. How rich will you be in a year? 5 Years? That is how many Yorubas and Hausas got to own UAC, all those Dunlop, Leventis, Cadbury etc.

Now while this was ongoing, Gowon told the Nigerian banks to give TOPS twenty naira to any Igbo man that had money in the bank before the war. That is, if you had 5 naira before the war, you will be given the 5 naira. But if you had a hundred naira, you get just twenty naira in full fulfilment of the banks duty to give you your money.

Ask yourselves “why would the banks give Igbos only twenty naira? Did the banks collapse? So why pay less than you were given?

So while the banks were giving loans to Hausa and Yorubas to buy Oyibo companies they did not build, Igbos were being cheated out of their rightful moneys.

Now not also that these people lost Houses and business across the land. It is safe to say that as at 1970/71. the richest Igbo had 20 naira that may be the equivalent of maybe one million.

Let us lok at how Dangote made his money. He Dagote (a great man and pride to Nigeria) has an uncle called Dantata who owned huge chunks of the groundnut pyramids of the 50’s and 60’s. He gave Dangte a loan and Dangote paid it back in record time. CLAP CLAP. The add that Dangote has had his “brothers” in government, from IBB to Abacha and Abdulsalaam. When they now agreed to democracy, he was rich enough to have funded Obasanjo and so government policies, be it monopoly afforded him for rice, sugar flour and of course a large share of subsidy etc ensures he is the wealthiest Nigerian. (note many had same opportunity but did not use it. We kowtow to Dangote’s investment capabilities)

However, for the Igbo man, where will he see an uncle that will loan him money? The richest man in their family has how much as at then? So while Fani Kayode can inherit property of his father and grandfather and great grand father, a Chidi Cali cannot inherit anything from his grandfather who had business in Kano or even Port Harcourt. Neighbours have made his dad’s storey building theirs, and even someone as educated as Saro Wiwa lived in an Igbo war emigrant house as his. (a sore point of the Niger Delta and Igbo Unity) WAEC building was Ojukwu’s dad’s building and like that building, thousands and the land with it….lands worth billions today were taken from Igbos and each and everyIgbo had tops 20 naira, destroyed homeland, stolen and destroyed wealth away from the east. ALso his brother is never president that will give him oil block or fuel lifting. Of 33, only one Igbo man and because he was in Obasanjo’s good graces.

YET LOOK HOW PROUD THEY STAND TODAY!!! Look what they have achieved for themselves….FIRST GENERATION WEALTH…top second generation. From being unable to send their first sons to school so he could help look after the shop, to producing first class brains in all departments of modern learning.

So today, as you accuse Igbos of wanting their Biafra or of Baby Factory, or liking money and ready to do anything for money, remember that just forty years ago, while the banks were dashing your uncles loans to buy all the companies of Nigeria, it stole from the Igbos. Know that appointments have not favoured them. Note that they remain persecuted and many speak such ill and hate twoards a people forced by need to survive to be extra-aggressive towards their sustenance. Maybe if you took their history into consideration, you will not be so critical of them, but instead say “what a resilient people” and give God the glory that FOR NOW, we and such a great people are compatriots.

Igbo Kwenu.

By : Ena Ofugara

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=1331
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by ayobabas: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
xtrorse:

Frustrated Scallywag ranting senselessly...

Are you for real, you lunatic? Just look at half-bred idiocy you vomited, ape!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by laudate: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ojukwu got all his properties and his father's properties back, all over the country when he was pardoned and brought back to Nigeria in 1982. It was Shehu Shagari's government that pardoned him and gave him his properties back, and that was why he joined the National Party of Nigeria (NPN) in the eighties.
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by chrisblack: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
cyberdurable:
A s the list of ministers-designate nominated by Pres­ident Muhammadu Buhari became public, the pan-Igbo socio-cultural group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo has
warned that the Igbo would not accept less important political offices under the current dispensation.
The Ohanaeze said not only the South-East geo-political zone but also the entire Southern part of the country had been short-changed in terms of
appointments initially made by the Buhari
administration since its inception.
The newly elected President of the Ogun State chapter of the pan-Igbo group, Ichie Iwuoha Uzodinma stated
this while speaking with newsmen shortly after his
inauguration in Abeokuta, the state capital at a ceremony attended by delegates from the 20 local gov­ernment areas of the state.
Uzodinma noted that the Southern part of Nigeria has been placed at a disadvantaged position with the initial alleged lopsided appointments which favoured only the North.

He, however, warned that the South-East would resist
any attempt by the Buhari administration to pacify the Igbos with less important political appointments such as ministers of state.

The Ohanaeze president noted that Buhari as the presi­dent of the Nigerian federation should strive to be fair
and just with regards to the sharing of politicalappointments to all sections of the country.
He said, “From the appointment so far made, I don’t think any Ibo man has benefited from anyone, not
even the South generally. The South- South and South-East did not vote for change because they knew that the change would not benefit them. South
West voted for change but the type of change being preached in the North is not what the South-West
wanted and now the change has come. Eighty percent of the appointment is tilted towards the North.
The South for now remains at a disadvantaged
position.”

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/ndigbo-wont-accept-less-important-political-appointments-ohanaeze/
This is always the problem with the Igbo.The entire country has 36 states of which your own portion is just 5 so you are entitled to just 5 ministerial appointment. What is the problem of this people. Your attachment by force is legendary. When they want something they are unable to get that is when you guys start mentioning south west.Do they remember SouthWest when Jonathan was busy giving them all positions.Mind you The north have many Minorities too and the North is 3 parts .Your mentality is that the north should be treated as one instead of 3 while the southeast should be treated independently.The south is 3 while the north is 3.The south west is not complaining.Your complaint is base on the usual greed you guys are known for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by PenSniper: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2015
Chanchit:
This Ohanaeze is becoming annoying, why arethey speaking from both sides of the mouth.

Because their mouths are opened either side so that they can eat from any side, good or evil.
Re: Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 25, 2015
ayobabas:

Are you for real, you lunatic? Just look at half-bred idiocy you vomited, ape!

Fetish inbred slave and rapscallion from a juju-infested enclave...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Buhari May Lose In Kogi - Faleke / 2019: FG Engages Foreign Media, Think Tanks To Launder Buhari’s Image - Daily Ni / Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.