Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State (818 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by cephaswizzy(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by philfrey08: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Is your Principal aware of this?
Re: Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by agarawu23(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Done

Oya send me card cheesy
Re: Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by cephaswizzy(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2015
agarawu23:
Done
Oya send me card cheesy
thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2015
How has dis news crap given us some romance?
Re: Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by naijaboiy: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2015
i've voted for so many people in all these online contests but i've never seen the winner undecided

Even the person I vote for never always win.

This thing na BIG SACM! angry
Re: Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by DiegoNakel(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Done
Re: Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by Vinshu(f): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Lol If Only There Was A Dislike Button.

I would dislike and open As many anonymous accounts as possible and also convince All my families to dislike

Why? So that you won't win kiss

After all if you win, I won't share from the reward
Re: Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by cephaswizzy(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Vinshu:
Lol If Only There Was A Dislike Button.

I would dislike and open As many anonymous accounts as possible and also convince All my families to dislike

Why? So that you won't win kiss

After all if you win, I won't share from the reward
lol. wickedness
Re: Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by iamkingzlee(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Done, Eyeneka smiley
Re: Help A Nairalander With Your Facebook Like To Win Mr Tourism In Akwa Ibom State by Gracito(f): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Done wink

(1) (Reply)

See The 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Age Is A Barrier / This Is For The Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.