Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

#TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records (24942 Views)

Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki / #thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Basdiq: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by thundafire: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
then which screenin did DSS do b4 abi dy re showing concern APC re tryin 2 play smart ooo cs dy cnt rule without lies fightin 4 posts everywer dy go chai one chance party
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by nedu666: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
what is the real objective for setting up the DSS. because i dont understand some of the duties they carry out these days

1 Like

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by porka: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
“We have had instances in the past where ministers president could not even locate their his certificates or past records of service.”

[size=13pt]Have they located Buhari's certificate and Port Harcourt land now?[/size]

1 Like

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by ahamonyeka(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Meaning buhari will present his own result.but,if buhari is to be the minster of petroleum which means he is to present his own certificate for screening and I hope this will not cause any delay again.

1 Like

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by martineverest(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ur head correct
ollah1:
Buhari is really smart. #TheList entails most that did a good job for him during the campaign hence the compensation but if they end up screened out, the victims wouldn't be against Buhari after all he did is part.

Past coming to hunt the present
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by onismate: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Haven't they been screened by the DSS and EFCC before now..or is this 2nd missionary screening?? grin

Abeg, name the Ministers and lets get on.
to be sincere with you, after all these tests and screening and Amaechi made it to be minister that means Buhari is indeed a joker with his corruption crusade

1 Like

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by tomakint: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
reuben79:
ur eyes will soon clear 4 sleep ok.................do u tink ur noise in social media stop amaech to nt be minister?i jst dey laugh u.e go do u like dream
Till then......
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by abiolasalamy: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
It's a lie, I belive he had done that before coming up with the list except we have a president who believes in ten steps forward,twenty steps backward. I am begining to suspect that nothing has changed because the list is a disappointment and not worth waiting for. We don't need a rocket science to know that some people are not supposed to be on that list. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
tomakint:
I cannot but laugh at how the drama is unfolding cheesy grin imagine a whole Amaechi we all know being asked to fill a Personal Identification Form (PIF) like pikin wey wan enrol for public school cheesy he thought he was smart then when he was running down Jonathan, I swear Oga Jona go don laugh die the truth is, Buhari is just playing games with Amaevhi.... grin cheesy Won't you agree with me Demdem.......grin cheesy

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by FacelessPatriot: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
APC Scamming Nigerians since their inception. so there was no screening by DSS before now? o ye corrupt saints, your doom awaits you at the senate... even DSS screening won't help you

1 Like

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Themandator: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
The way this list issue is going, I see the country ending the year without ministers... I suspect Mr. President actually doesn't want a cabinet as he expressed in his interview where he referred to ministers as noisemakers.

1 Like

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by ODUBEZE: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Buharis' House of commotion! so him no know say him go screen them before? choi! nawa oooooo
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by ODUBEZE: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
ahamonyeka:
Meaning buhari will present his own result.but,if buhari is to be the minster of petroleum which means he is to present his own certificate for screening and I hope this will not cause any delay again.
Lol! no be small thing oooooo
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by ODUBEZE: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Kenobus: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
themilanway:
Great move.Buhari means business.

Nigeria must forward whether PDP likes it or not.
this is very unwise, have they not been screened? They chose rogues and they want us to clap for them? Never! Even Buhari hasn't cleared his certificate issue. May God help us
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
They will eventually tell us that all of them passed the screening. So why bothèr anyways?

Ours is a Country full of lies at d helm of affairs
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by mescapee: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
APC is synonymous with confusion.

DSS, EFCC and ICPC have vetted the list before it was sent to the Senate.

The Senate did Same and then send it again to DSS

The DSS will vet it again but the common man still knows that ROTIMI AMAECHI is a THIEF.

What have they been Vetting?

i wonder oooooooo
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by sapientia(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
wasnt this the reason it took much time?
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
midolian:
hahahaha.. I dey fear protest from nairaland wailers. If Buhari add me to that list, na that time u go know say I get plenty enemies for nairaland. The first thing you ll see is the chief wailer's (tonyebarcanista) article against my nomination. Abeg make I dey my own jeje. I am not a sycophant. I am just a well-meaning Nigerian doing what is necessary to bring many out of darkness. grin

That moment when you realize that Midolian is Lai Mohammed's handle on Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by chukkiephil(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lmao!! Everyday na propaganda!!! I thought they said they were screened before Hahahaha I wonder what they are trying to cover up, that they want to divert attention, abi boko don strike again??
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by philips70(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

APC and Buhari should stop taking Nigerians for fools. Today, they will tell us how the ministerial nominees were cleared by DSS, tomorrow they will tell us how the ministerial nominees WILL be cleared by the same DSS. What a confused set of people.

It is the confused media that has been taking you for a ride with sundry speculations.
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by mart2k(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
JEGA01:
This man wahala sef don dey too much. grin

Tomakint, pls remove that picture above me. I need some fresh air angry
U ar very funny,guy. Abeg, let d pix be
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by CandyBar: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Are they being screened for Gonorhea, syphilis and mouth odor too??
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by osimataylor(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Too much speculation,too much talk,too much hype.This is the bane now.I thought they have all gotten security clearance as reported by our bussy body on line bloggs and newspapers.
HopeAtHand:
Haven't they been screened by the DSS and EFCC before now..or is this 2nd missionary screening?? grin

Abeg, name the Ministers and lets get on.
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Ndolarr: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
They will all scale through!
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by midolian(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2015
Ndolarr:
They will all scale through!
very true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) / PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / Rochas Vs Uzodimma: Court Dismisses Appeal Filed By Imo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.