Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

#TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records (24952 Views)

Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki / #thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers / 36 Ministerial Nominees With Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by onyepapa(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
This government with lies. Na waooh
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by RichDad1(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2015
Nigeria will be great again.
Quote me anywhere. coolcool
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2015
Enfin je saurai où je vais
Maman dit que lorsqu'on cherche bien
On finit toujours par trouver
Elle dit qu'il n'est jamais très loin
Qu'il part très souvent travailler
Maman dit "travailler c'est bien"
Bien mieux qu'être mal accompagné
Pas vrai ?
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
No: raggae Blues
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by M4gunners: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2015
JEGA01:
This man wahala sef don dey too much. grin

Tomakint, pls remove that picture above me. I need some fresh air angry
No you don't need fresh air, just look for the nearest cool room and enter inside.
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Kestolove(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Buhari shud drop himsef to for givn us fake cert

1 Like

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Forwetinnah: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2015
...Boooohari asking the DSS to screen out people with fake Educational records shocked
This must be the 12th wonder of the World, coming from someone with invisible WASC cheesy . What an irony? He's a daft illiterate but wants to work with Educated Ministers..the impunity of the Hausa / Fulanis

3 Likes

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by ddippset(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
TonyeBarcanista is not your enemy. I don't do politics of hate! I only look at people with shady record...
I have never heard you speak ill of Saraki or diezanni or wike. Saraki on false assets, diezanni on looting of nnpc, Wike on looting in the ubec scheme. Do not these people have shady records too? Tonye Barcanista, you are phony and your judgement stinks! Incase you don't know, you always make a spectacle of yourself, even to those who tell you 'God bless you' after another ridiculous post of yours.
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Buhari is really smart. #TheList entails most that did a good job for him during the campaign hence the compensation but if they end up screened out, the victims wouldn't be against Buhari after all he did is part.

Past coming to hunt the present

2 Likes

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by shammah1(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2015
I tire o. Thought Buhari found his saints after 4 months of screenings?
ECOTERRORS:
APC is synonymous with confusion.

DSS, EFCC and ICPC have vetted the list before it was sent to the Senate.

The Senate did Same and then send it again to DSS

The DSS will vet it again but the common man still knows that ROTIMI AMAECHI is a THIEF.

What have they been Vetting?
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Oildichotomy(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2015
ok
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2015
LIVE UR LIFE WITHOUT BARRIER.... MAKE MONEY ANY TIME PEOPLE BUY FUEL......
midolian:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/10/ministerial-list-dss-begins-screening-as-buhari-set-to-drop-nominees-with-fake-records/

Lalasticlala
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by ITbomb(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2015
After 5 months, him wan come check fake records now.

View Nigeria in Slow Motion 2015 to 2019.

God help us through this kind change
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by menix(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Rubbish..

Why not take the nominees to okija shrine to screen them of any juju curse..

Let them keep wasting time, so that we don't realize they have no agenda for. us...

2 Likes

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Niceiroko: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Buhari certificate is still missing he lied under oath
themilanway:
Great move.Buhari means business.

Nigeria must forward whether PDP likes it or not.
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by kcid(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2015
You won't believe it Nicki Minaj sex tape of linked visit this site payrefe. com
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by menix(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2015
If DSS re really screening for forged certificate, then they should start with Buhari..

It's only in Nigeria, Secret service is a arm of govt to check authenticity of certificate..

While the police checks Authenticity of date of birth..

Nigeria!! a home were people sleep on the dining table nd stores their plate on the bed..

2 Likes

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by signz: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2015
This story must be a joke cheesy
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by denedene(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2015
under this administration, dss has lost it. instead of intelligence gathering or helping the military against terrorism. they are more political inclined, screening political appointees, arresting tribunal witnesses, invading government house etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by cr7lomo: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Buhari smart man .... We know these things, it will end up being a case of " ameachi, my hands are tied , I really want u to join my cabinet but I no b senator , na them hand e dey, abeg no vex, when court or agencies clear u , I fromise to Mk u an ambassador, no vex u hear.... Eh eh wey that other name from rivers make I send im name, time no dey" lol

1 Like

Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by NaijaCuzin: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2015
make una check dere asset ooo...xpecially FAshola and there wife,children acct
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Guy twale for you jaweh.. Lwtmb. Kettle calling pot black indeed. I no know say Pej go get quick replacement like this.. It's either Our dear President is trying to be funny or is suffering from old age! Warris this? Bubu don forget say eem be dia mentor for forgery.. Ayaf die for laugh here @forge result cum get f9 for maths..
OldJohn:

Pls cheesy grin grin lwkmd. Pot calling kettle black.

Pls quote me and perish, I didn't mentio the name of any president of any west African country that could be Fulani with forged result and f9 in maths. I didn't mention anybody's name. grin grin
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by adez4realuv(m): 11:58am On Oct 10, 2015
The president is old enough to be ur father, so the question is; can u call ur pop man foolish?
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Dwilderness: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
DSS is funny "we do not want any individual to embarass the president" meanwhile the embarassment has started with the corrupt persons nominated as ministers. Is the DSS also investigating records of service of past government officials like ex-governors and others? If this will be done in ernest, then we know they are serious about the screening. Already we know some nominees have started buying their way through with dollars.
It is also being speculated that PMB is aware and doing nothing about it. As Nigerians we are watching to see if the puritan president as claimed is going to compromise his integritity. God bless Nigeria.
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Nnemuka(f): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
How did Amaechi and Fashola pass through the first screening sef? undecided
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Basdiq: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Das kul
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by skare: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Goodness,Mr President what were you doing with their certificate 4 5months?
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by egift(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
With Buhari at the Top, all is well in Nigeria.
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
If I be Nigeria senate, I will approve the list verbatim. Because all these delay is only in Buhari's interest as he will soon accuse the senate of delay.
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by reuben79: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
tomakint:
I cannot but laugh at how the drama is unfolding cheesy grin imagine a whole Amaechi we all know being asked to fill a Personal Identification Form (PIF) like pikin wey wan enrol for public school cheesy he thought he was smart then when he was running down Jonathan, I swear Oga Jona go don laugh die the truth is, Buhari is just playing games with Amaevhi.... grin cheesy Won't you agree with me Demdem.......grin cheesy
ur eyes will soon clear 4 sleep ok.................do u tink ur noise in social media stop amaech to nt be minister?i jst dey laugh u.e go do u like dream
Re: #TheList: DSS Begins Screening As Buhari Set To Drop Nominees With Fake Records by CHYMZZY(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
midolian:
hahahaha.. I dey fear protest from nairaland wailers. If Buhari add me to that list, na that time u go know say I get plenty enemies for nairaland. The first thing you ll see is the chief wailer's (tonyebarcanista) article against my nomination. Abeg make I dey my own jeje. I am not a sycophant. I am just a well-meaning Nigerian doing what is necessary to bring many out of darkness. grin
SAVE yourself first before you save others.. You cannot be in a darkness trying to bring people into the LIGHT..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / Buhari Bars Incoming Ministers From Using Long Convoys, Appointing Excess Aides / Wike: I Sacked Tamuno Because He Didn't Know The Limits Of His Powers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.