Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis (44977 Views)

Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by M4gunners: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Upon that, he's the best prophet to have come out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Tenim47(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dat photoshop isnt true
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Ibime(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
dason4life:

Old story, He even wears it to perform on stage angry

Fela never wore pant on stage, only at home.

That's why Burna boy was criticised for performing in pant at Felabration last year.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by chidooh1: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
this man nearly crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by klassykute(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
donholy28:
When your wife uses weed to cook breakfast for u-Say no to weed

baba tarzan.. baba toh bad.. baba sanjo.. baba igbo.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hahaaha what a character
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by ilo04(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
fela I too like d guy, he no dey send anybody
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Pdizzle(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Original black man. Respect!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Rilwayne001: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Abami Eda cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
This's the only part of his legacy I still don't understand. Someone should explain it to me.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by menix(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Papa Serena Williams...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by dckng16(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
I just like this guy... grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by IYANGBALI: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omo baba get big preek o,no wonder vickyrotex and rokiatu dey die for am,dem like am biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by abdulaz: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
This man is an icon and an inspiration. That is why i often wear brief shorts while smoking my isihor weed, only few dudes will understand.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by systemz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Art piece
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by thundafire: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
weed was part of dis man's life i rep u nigga
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by oluwaahmed: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Guys 1st of all in his time boxers was not common. I still remember wearin pant 2pry schl. So if der was. Boxers he probably wld hav worn it. U see we 4get or fail 2 undastand dt pplelike Fela R rare& come 2 dis life wit a purpose & message. Look @ john d baptist lived in d bush ate honey & wild bees, but still had impact on pples life. Even lost his life sayin d truth. Fela lost his moda 2 dsame obJ who we refer 2 as legend. Buhari was regularly picked on by Fela because of his anti-democratic ways. It's because pple like Fela & Gani fawemi R no more Dats y dis country as slipped into doom. Listen 2 coffin 4 HOS & basket mouth, dose same pple r still rulin 9ja. Ow do u xpct d country 2 move 4wrd. I take consolatn in d fact dt wit all d money & fame pple like Obj, buhari & oda ngrn saboteurs will make dey will neva be celebrated wen dey arelong gone. We still celebrate Fela yrs after he died dat it has gotten intl recognition. All of u non-igbo smokers & suit/tie morafucvkers who will celebrate u wenu R gone?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by nephemmy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Weed should be legal
Imagine playing tennis with dangote or otedola after a perfect joint grin
Life will be much easier..lool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by GodnGold: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
jascon1:
I find his lifestyle very transparent n revealing in a society full of conservative n secretive ppl.

If Nigerian government had adopted his trend we won't have been spending billions on wardrobe allowance today
Satirically that is...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by RexTramadol1: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ske ske yaf robo ske! grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by crackhouse(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
demolinka:
Igb.o na bastard!!!
yorub.a na bastard
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
oluwaahmed:
Guys 1st of all in his time boxers was not common. I still remember wearin pant 2pry schl. So if der was. Boxers he probably wld hav worn it. U see we 4get or fail 2 undastand dt pplelike Fela R rare& come 2 dis life wit a purpose & message. Look @ john d baptist lived in d bush ate honey & wild bees, but still had impact on pples life. Even lost his life sayin d truth. Fela lost his moda 2 dsame obJ who we refer 2 as legend. Buhari was regularly picked on by Fela because of his anti-democratic ways. It's because pple like Fela & Gani fawemi R no more Dats y dis country as slipped into doom. Listen 2 coffin 4 HOS & basket mouth, dose same pple r still rulin 9ja. Ow do u xpct d country 2 move 4wrd. I take consolatn in d fact dt wit all d money & fame pple like Obj, buhari & oda ngrn saboteurs will make dey will neva be celebrated wen dey arelong gone. We still celebrate Fela yrs after he died dat it has gotten intl recognition. All of u non-igbo smokers & suit/tie morafucvkers who will celebrate u wenu R gone?

I million like. u spoke matured, All this Fools killing themselves 4 Buhari/PDp.. I wonder the kind brain our youth get .. its so unfortunate we lost a rare gene.. I miss the dude..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by spinna: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by dacovajnr: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
dason4life:

Lord of the Weed!!! Come and see your daddy o grin grin grin
. Fela never wore pant on Stage...he only wore pant during Rehearsal

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by ZYZZA: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:
To all those dimwitted die hard fans of GEJ and his gang of criminals this is what a true pictures of a HERO looks like

This man wasn't dumb (as GEJ)
He spoke d truth
Feared nobody
And he fought for Africans he also taught and preached to nigerians to have common sense
He said know u right
No bleach
No thief public fund
No wear suit under hot sun
No form (African man original)
He lives on in our hearts I respect u sir

Gej claimed he had no shoes this one has no clothes and words if inspiration and encouragement came out of him

#true definition of a HERO
pls what is this mumu saying self
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by demolinka(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
crackhouse:
yorub.a na bastard
smh

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by dckng16(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
J
oluwaahmed:
. All of u non-igbo smokers & suit/tie morafucvkers who will celebrate u wenu R gone?

This statement should not have been included in post, cos some great ones like fela, present and past are not destined smoke Igbo and live his life style before they made impact in this world. Fela came and did his own thing. Everybody is different. As for me anybody who tries to imitates FELA is fake to me. There can only be one FELA
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by onatisi(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
A bundle of unlimited musical talents and creativity that got messed up with drugs and weed.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
dason4life:

Lord of the Weed!!! Come and see your daddy o grin grin grin

On stage? undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Respect to the baba that never stop d truth till death!

RIP Fela!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by richard870(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Cradles A Baby He Met While Flying Economy Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.