Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis (44976 Views)

Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by emmanuel596(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
ZYZZA:
pls what is this mumu saying self

Am saying your father is a mumu thief and he passed the gene down to u dats y u are dis stuppid
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by cristweeezy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
Fela Kuti and his funny life.Caption this photo of the Afro beat legend playing table tennis wearing only pant

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/caption-this-throwback-photo-of-fela.html

I neve wear dem dey sag pant bfor. Na shorts I know. Lol.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by cristweeezy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
amarachi06:
imagine my dad wearing only pants in my present to play Ludo with friends.
presence
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by ZYZZA: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:

Am saying your father is a mumu thief and he passed the gene down to u dats y u are dis stuppid
How old are you?

Pls I thought there was an age limit to nairaland
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by electrokcoi(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
I no no say de tin reach like this oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by cristweeezy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
Fela Kuti and his funny life.Caption this photo of the Afro beat legend playing table tennis wearing only pant

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/caption-this-throwback-photo-of-fela.html

na only burna boy I respect wey sti use pant do show... Odas just dey make mouth like wizkid and co.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by ASAMPETE1: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
If not for stupid Nigerian politics, fela would have been an Olympic gold medalist in table tennis.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
felabration stll live on
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by emmanuel596(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
ZYZZA:
How old are you?

Pls I thought there was an age limit to nairaland

I might be 10 nd u might be 80 but d last time I checked age never depicts maturity u ve tried twice to gain likes,shares and relevance u failed both don't u think it's time to give up and maintain ur soo called maturity?

Stop acting like ur dumb gej I know it's hard to hide u true colour but pls try u are making ur stupidity known publicly #dimwit
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by kandiikane(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Stelvin101:
The weed this man smoked through out his life was directly imported from two countries. Jamaica and Columbia. See him pant cheesy

I doubt it. Igbo seems stronger than jamaican high grade
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by engrjacuzzi: 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
when one is under the influence of weed, he can solve all the questions in engineering maths textbook. ....and a typical example was fela that he could talk without fear.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by daxon001(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
How did this psycho becom legendaryundecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by bettercreature(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Latty88:
The kain life wey this man live sha cheesy
Nobody can live like him and live longer,its not possible
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Adebowale89(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
fela kuti (ibile united)

d weed wey you they smoke then, they talk senses to the brain of our govt but the youth of nowadays had turned it to a inspiration for destruction

truely Legendary

now listening_to_water_no_get_enemy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Mufasa27(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:
To all those dimwitted die hard fans of GEJ and his gang of criminals this is what a true pictures of a HERO looks like

This man wasn't dumb (as GEJ)
He spoke d truth
Feared nobody
And he fought for Africans he also taught and preached to nigerians to have common sense
He said know u right
No bleach
No thief public fund
No wear suit under hot sun
No form (African man original)
He lives on in our hearts I respect u sir

Gej claimed he had no shoes this one has no clothes and words if inspiration and encouragement came out of him

#true definition of a HERO
lol..... na only gej u see mention for Nigeria? where obj dey ? obj was fela's number one enemy.... you dont even know who fela was, you are just a confused fellow.... you are just trying to portrait your hatred for gej......
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by emmanuel596(m): 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mufasa27:

lol..... na only gej u see mention for Nigeria? where obj dey ? obj was fela's number one enemy.... you dont even know who fela was, you are just a confused fellow.... you are just trying to portrait your hatred for gej......
U that knows it all why is ur life still d way it is??
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Donreiy: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
dacovajnr:
. Fela never wore pant on Stage...he only wore pant during Rehearsal
isn't he on stage here? ogbeni speak what u know

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Mufasa27(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:

U that knows it all why is ur life still d way it is??
I thank God for my life.... I'm not living a miserable life you are living right now...and you keep blaming gej for your misfortune. Get a life fool and stop pointing accusing fingers
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by emmanuel596(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mufasa27:

I thank God for my life.... I'm not living a miserable life you are living right now...and you keep blaming gej for your misfortune. Get a life fool and stop pointing accusing fingers

Copy and send dis massage to ur self on Whatsapp
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Mufasa27(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanuel596:

Copy and send dis massage to ur self on Whatsapp
You are nothing but a clown, wasted my precious 10 mins on a scumbag like you!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by emmanuel596(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mufasa27:

You are nothing but a clown, wasted my precious 10 mins on a scumbag like you!

Lol I guess u wanted to say u 10mb

No it and belive it I don't and would never Giv a damm about ur existence nd less I forget FUCCK U
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by princepee: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
raystanley:
Today 10th 10 is my birthday !!!
And am shy to beg for likes. But if you wish to get more likes
than me on your birthday, hit the like button...
Shey na everyday u dey do this ya birthday?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by dacovajnr: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Donreiy:
isn't he on stage here? ogbeni speak what u know
Ogberan go wear ur recommended spec n check look dat picture wella

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
dason4life:

Old story, He even wears it to perform on stage angry

Lord of the Weed!!! Come and see your daddy o grin grin grin

FYI: Fela neva wore pants on stage!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by trapQ: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Howcome their pants don't stay in their waists?? Let's adress this issue very seriously.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by Latty88(f): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
bettercreature:
Nobody can live like him and live longer,its not possible

Very true!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by SkinnyDude(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
today is my birthday, Nlanders wish me happy birthday with likes..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by MbashrexBashir(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Some might b saying its funny but dix is pure nd undiluted MADNESS
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by raystanley(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
princepee:
Shey na everyday u dey do this ya birthday?
No need, check my signature...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by baralatie(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
onatisi:
A bundle of unlimited musical talents and creativity that got messed up with drugs and weed.
and later died of HIV complication
Re: Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis by onatisi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
baralatie:

and later died of HIV complication
very sad indeed.if he was alive maybe he could have won the Grammy awards. The bitter truth many don't know is that the drugs actually limited fela potentials .what he gave us musically was just a tip of the iceberg of the potentials and greatness in him but alas drugs and weed limited his greatness and eventually killed him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Moment Senator Omisore Arrived But Was Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.