Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency (634 Views)

Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2015
For those who dont know, okada is a term for operators of motocycles as a means of transportation.
Well, i went to programme one night and we dismissed, transportation was hard to find...well my neighbour young wife that also came to the same programme insisted i climb into the bike with her when she finally found one.
At first i was embarrased but i have to if i want to make home in time and get ready for work.
Re: Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Why not

Are you an animal
Re: Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency by donholy28(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2015
wetin dey am sef?
Re: Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2015
SirWere:
Why not

Are you an animal
..believ me it could be very embarrasing
Re: Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Randyhot:
..believ me it could be very embarrasing
If the worst comes to the worst, pretend you forgot something na......... gringrin
Re: Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency by kokoA(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2015
If she has big backside why not?
Re: Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency by trapQ: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2015
So if robbers were chasing and the only way to escape was to enter the bike, you mean you wouldn't enter with her?
Re: Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Jump into an okada with someone else's wife and see if u wouldn't die......ur title is soo misleading..... U didn't jump into the bike....u boarded a bike with someone else's wife...shikena!!
Re: Can You Jump Into The Same Okada With Someone Else Wife In An Emergency by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Harbosede02:
Jump into an okada with someone else's wife and see if u wouldn't die......ur title is soo misleading..... U didn't jump into the bike....u boarded a bike with someone else's wife...shikena!!
..jumping, boarding...all na same here

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Model In Court For Not Wearing Panties During Beauty Pageant 18+ / Any Woman Who Wants To Marry A Man, Will Never Cheat On Him... / Bride Lands In Coma After Groomsmen Threw Her Into The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.