Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' (54653 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by ganja06(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
e don do abeg
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by adconline(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
Enyeama is looking for cheap sympathy.... yes,he lost his mother and we have sympathized with him but stop using to gain attension... we have all lost someone,so he ain't a special case.
He ought to have respected his boss
This is how Naija treats people who have rendered selfless service to the nation for 13yrs?? Before u criticize him, just tell me what u have done to ur community.

6 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by shut(f): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
It's OK,enyeama has made his point,he has said enough.
It's time to let by gons be by gone,let sleeping dogs lie biko.

I can see he's so pained,we understand and we'll miss him.

Okay,bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by Enoquin(f): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Okay, we've heard. Can we now move on? Ayeneka, stop being a drama king!
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
i think there is more to this quarrel that they are not telling us...
from the day oliseh was appointed, i knew he will have issues with KESHI BOYS i.e.enyeama, mikel & co.

politics in action

BTW...looks like this enyeama boy is looking for too much attention (APC, PDP)

lai mohammed, FFK, OLISA METUH....where una dey
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by pawoz: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Guy, talk less and focus a great task ahead of u. U left National team is not the end of Life. Wish u the best in Life.
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by emmanuel2015: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
Enyeama is looking for cheap sympathy.... yes,he lost his mother and we have sympathized with him but stop using to gain attension... we have all lost someone,so he ain't a special case.
d fool wey post dis nw, e no go beta 4 ur generation

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by bunnainvest1: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Now Vincent is sounding like a Baby Mama that got dumped after 13years of baby mamarism!!!!
Oga Move on jare!!!

8 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
good for nigerian/african standards but average outside.... watch him in french lique 1 and confirm.... he's not irreplaceable

Lie..
Enyeama ranked world’s 18th best keeper

Source: http://www.punchng.com/sports/enyeama-ranked-worlds-18th-best-keeper/

Enyeama Wins Best Keeper in Ligue 1

Source: http://connectnigeria.com/articles/2015/01/05/enyeama-wins-best-keeper-in-ligue-1/

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by IYANGBALI: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
I won't advice Enyama to come back to the super eagles. No matter what,things can never be the same again between him and olieh. Enyama you have tried for Nigeria,I support your decision to call it quit now. God bless you and your family

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by cristweeezy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
nedu2000:
vincent enyeama is Nigeria's greatest ever goalkeeper and arguably,player!....CAF champion's lg(scored the winning penalty),nations' cup and world cup representation. Which keeper has come close?
ike shorunmu nko?
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by hefelove(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
After listening to wat Oliseh said i dont tink he did anytin wrong. Na Vicent no wan calm down. Nw he's acting childish

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by kingsdem: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
You have spoken well and Nigerians will surely understand and reason with you ok! As for dat fatuous and power drunk OLISEH, he has sowed d seed of his own destruction.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by class0247: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Even if you are Keshi boy or whatever please stop disturbing the team...the case is in the past now let super eagles move forward.maybe you should have learned to keep quiet when a coach is talking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by romzyxy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Its so sad that it ended dis way. Enyeama we ll miss you. You v spoken like a real man. Go in peace. God bless you and thanks for your contributions to the team.
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by Donkunxex(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
He is not using this to gain attention oga...dont u follow the trends ..oliseh replied is decision...
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by cristweeezy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
nedu2000:
the career path of a goalkeeper is quite different 4rm that of an outfield player....akinfeev,preud'homme,kameni are quality keepers who were worldclass but never featured for a top club side. 'cause every team must have only one 'number 1'.Look at petr cech at chelsea last season.Enyeama falls into that category,have you forgotten his cleansheet for lille last season?i think he's a decent keeper good enough for the EPL
clean sheet no mean anything. Lille's defense was solid last season... Keeper dey catch goal? I be man utd fan, as de gea good reach, if u see ao sanchez hang am... E wan die?

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by macof(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sunexy:
Dis Enyeama own don 2much na

Maybe you need to be stripped off your position and humiliated after the burial of your mother

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by cristweeezy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
MARINS:
As seen on Instagram today.

[b]''Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of whatsoever,I fear no evil for thou oh God JEHOVAH is with me.I didn't have a problem with Chief Onibginde,Chukwu,Equavon,Berti vogts,Lars Lagerback, Keshi. Under Berti Vogts, I WAS INJURED. it was a match against Ugandan that we won 1/0. The coach decided to stick to Austine Ejide after that match because Ejide had a great game. ONE QUESTION to everyone.
Who would be happy after just burying your mother that carried you 9months in the womb and suffered for you day and night, jumping on a 6hour plane to represent your fatherland only to be stripped of the captainship and humiliated at the first meeting in front of everyone after serving the nation for 13years. I have honoured about 99% of the national team invitations no matter where the match is played. Anyway, my decision to quit the national team is for the best interest of the nation. I don't want to be the reason that Nigerian football house is divided. I want Nigeria to get back up to where it belongs. It's a professional decision made for the blessing of the nation.I am very sorry for being the reason that all this things are happening.God bless NIGERIA#wearenigeriag.
[/b]

https://instagram.com/p/8pWzrAzavo/?taken-by=vinny2908
nawa o. Na dis enyeama dem tok say worth 10 billion naira. Money fit go anywhere o.
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by seedsower(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by Teryfik(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
nedu2000:
the career path of a goalkeeper is quite different 4rm that of an outfield player....akinfeev,preud'homme,kameni are quality keepers who were worldclass but never featured for a top club side. 'cause every team must have only one 'number 1'.Look at petr cech at chelsea last season.Enyeama falls into that category,have you forgotten his cleansheet for lille last season?i think he's a decent keeper good enough for the EPL
permit 2 quote u....if Enyeama enta Epl in yansh go open die,mayb then u will all knw he is actually not d greatest goalkeeper 9ja has had,he might b d most capped n d most loyal player but definately nt d best.....quote ME at ur own PERIL

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by cristweeezy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
MARINS:

[b]''Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of whatsoever,I fear no evil for thou oh God JEHOVAH is with me.I didn't have a problem with Chief Onibginde,Chukwu,Equavon,Berti vogts,Lars Lagerback, Keshi. Under Berti Vogts, I WAS INJURED. it was a match against Ugandan that we won 1/0. The coach decided to stick to Austine Ejide after that match because Ejide had a great game. ONE QUESTION to everyone.
Who would be happy after just burying your mother that carried you 9months in the womb and suffered for you day and night, jumping on a 6hour plane to represent your fatherland only to be stripped of the captainship and humiliated at the first meeting in front of everyone after serving the nation for 13years. I have honoured about 99% of the national team invitations no matter where the match is played. Anyway, my decision to quit the national team is for the best interest of the nation. I don't want to be the reason that Nigerian football house is divided. I want Nigeria to get back up to where it belongs. It's a professional decision made for the blessing of the nation.I am very sorry for being the reason that all this things are happening.God bless NIGERIA#wearenigeriag.
[/b]

nawa o. Na dis enyeama dem tok say worth 10 billion naira. Money fit go anywhere o..
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by Spybradd: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
MARINS:

Who would be happy after just burying your mother that carried you 9months in the womb and suffered for you day and night, jumping on a 6hour plane to represent your fatherland only to be stripped of the captainship and humiliated at the first meeting in front of everyone after serving the nation for 13years. I have honoured about 99% of the national team invitations no matter where the match is played. Anyway, my decision to quit the national team is for the best interest of the nation. I don't want to be the reason that Nigerian football house is divided. I want Nigeria to get back up to where it belongs. It's a professional decision made for the blessing of the nation.I am very sorry for being the reason that all this things are happening.God bless BIAFRA..#WeAreBiafrans
[/b]

NOTHING DO YOU,IF THE ZOO DOESNT APPRECIATE YOU,MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE...
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by 400billionman: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
E don do
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by cristweeezy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
MARINS:

[/b]

nawa o. Na dis enyeama dem tok say worth 10 billion naira. Money fit go anywhere o
Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by Donkunxex(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
So sad nairalanders dont follow nff trends..always quick to comment... Y'all didnt even try to listen to the latest reply by oliseh...dats why enyeama made refrence to those coaches...nairalanders always commenting like illiterates

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by motif8(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
I like Eyeama but if i were to be his coach like Sunday Oliseh, i will do more than what he did to him. all this i served Nigeria for 13 years is a trash as far as i am concern, my question is; is he playing for Nigeria for free? was he not part of those that protested for match bonus before they travel to Brazil for confederation cup? he has turn to a complainer instead of a footballer recently. he queried NFF for the choice of Kaduna Stadium as if he is wiser than everyone in the Glass House. His mother died yes but cant he tell the coach pls I would not be able to honour this invitation because of what happened to me, only to get to belgium and start trouble. Enyeama is just an opportunist, give chance to other goal keeper they will prove themselves. Nigeria Made Eyeama, he did not make Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by JoeCutie(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't phucking care! This Enyeama of a guy is stubborn. Too stubborn for a National team captain.

Please, go home and keep scoring goals into your own wife's net. undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by kingthreat(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Enyeama, you're not the only goalkeeper in Nigeria. You can challenge your club coach the way you challenged Oliseh to fasttrack your club career too

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama: 'I Quit So As Not To Divide The Nigerian Football House' by geedeex2(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Because you're strip off captainship then you quit ? Must you captain the side to lead ?pride at its peak

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suarez Officially Leaves Barcelona For Laliga Rivals / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria / The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.