Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland (2191 Views)

dot / Is Nairaland A Threat To Nairaland? / Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2015
If you would love to read message in your nairand inbox. Please vote .

Vote No.1
Me
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by INTROVERT(f): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2015
I vote NO
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by dammytosh: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Nice suggestion for Seun

Vote 2
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Weldone boss
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
I vote NO
t why no ?
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by johnwizey: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2015
We need it jare. Better dan using POS abi na PM
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2015
johnwizey:
We need it jare. Better dan using POS abi na PM
3rd vote
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2015
The current PM na long thing,plus some people dey here wen dey always spam persin email,like that monkey when dey always send advert for dick enlargement angry
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Zaikon(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2015
am sure most NL will Vote yes
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2015
grin Yes oooooooooooo
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Bunchersstab(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2015
Vote 10
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Sweetyie(f): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Vote 11
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2015
6th vote
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Sunexy(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2015
15th vote
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Seun take note
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Idrhas(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2015
7th vote
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2015
Yes.. I vote
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by halmat(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
I vote NO

Lol. You don't want to have that inbox with always increasing number of unread messages.

I support this by the way
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Lets go to the front page
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Vote 5
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Chanchit: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
I vote NO

Give your reasons for saying no.
I know you might think guys would start sending you msgs, but I don't know the hediots that sends msg to someone they've not even seen her pix, had it been you even make meaningful contributions with your first to FTC sef e for good.
See your sig' sef-"don't msg me, I will never respond" very dumb, I've never sent a pm to any girl/lady on NL but that sig' alone is enough for me to dislike you, and at the end of the day gilrs like you end up with an a$$hole while the open minded get the guys of your dream. I know at least three female NL that have their emails on their profile, it does not mean they would reply every mail they get.

1 Like

Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lets vote not fight
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chanchit:

Give your reasons for saying no.
I know you might think guys would start sending you msgs, but I don't know the hediots that sends msg to someone they've not even seen her pix, had it been you even make meaningful contributions with your first to FTC sef e for good.
i'm so sorry i popped in buh That was Awkardly Rude...embarassed She just Said her opinion which was Nonyah business in the first place..Buh U popped in and said trash..lipsrsealed

Are You crushing on Her? embarassed I totally get jaweh...tongue
Uhm..FYI, there's something called "PERSONALITY"...You should get one "grin" she probably has one and U don't...That's why peeps Actually give her PM's even without seeing her "PEEKSURE"...tongue..Stop hating bro...let the girl be...Adiós Amigo! "grin" smiley tongue introvert... ignore the Nigga....Haters gon' hate...
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
More vote
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Chanchit: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
i'm so sorry i popped in buh That was Awkardly Rude...embarassed She just Said her opinion which was Nonyah business in the first place..Buh U popped in and said trash..lipsrsealed

Are You crushing on Her? embarassed I totally get jaweh...tongue
Uhm..FYI, there's something called "PERSONALITY"...You should get one "grin" she probably has one and U don't...That's why peeps Actually give her PM's even without seeing her "PEEKSURE"...tongue..Stop hating bro...let the girl be...Adiós Amigo! "grin" smiley tongue introvert... ignore the Nigga....Haters gon' hate...

When I started reading your unsolicited reply, at first I wanted to reply, as I continued reading I just felt like ignoring, I continued again I felt like ignoring, but after reading it all I've decided to reply you. I wouldn't want to result to insults cos its uncalled for, saying I don't have a personality just ask your self how that is possible. Calling me a "grin" I would just pretend as if I didn't see that too, and to crush on her, that's laughable, I don't crush on someone I've never seen and her comments does/has never suggests her as someone intelligent. For example I won't ask Seun for a Dm feature cos scammers would take advantage of it. You even called me a nigga?! Ok, na that introvert I get time for not you sha.

1 Like

Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
OK. Back to the voting floor
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chanchit:

When I started reading your unsolicited reply, at first I wanted to reply, as I continued reading I just felt like ignoring, I continued again I felt like ignoring, but after reading it all I've decided to reply you. I wouldn't want to result to insults cos its uncalled for, saying I don't have a personality just ask your self how that is possible. Calling me a "grin" I would just pretend as if I didn't see that too, and to crush on her, that's laughable, I don't crush on someone I've never seen and her comments does/has never suggests her as someone intelligent. For example I won't ask Seun for a Dm feature cos scammers would take advantage of it. You even called me a nigga?! Ok, na that introvert I get time for not you sha.
LoL! Awwwe! embarassed how gentlemanly of You! "grin"

Ps....Nigga isn't a Bad word...ain't You Black??....You should be glad ah called you that tho..."grin" it's dope...! Adiós Mister!
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Chanchit: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
@Estharfabian I checked ur profile and ur bbm pin is there, it does not mean you would accept every request you get and it does not mean I'm ever gonna send you a request.

Lest I forget, I do not support a DM feature, cos it would be easier for scammers to increase their stake on NL.
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Chanchit: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! Awwwe! embarassed how gentlemanly of You! "grin"

Ps....Nigga isn't a Bad word...ain't You Black??....You should be glad ah called you that tho..."grin" it's dope...! Adiós Mister!

Btw black to black, Nigga is could be used but in this context you used it same way u used "grin". But like I said again, its no biggie, so far introvert got what I sent to her.
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
@ Chanchit , I Totally get Watchu said...You would've done so Without Resulting to Unnecessary Chitchats....Anyways...Issoryt...I'd get off your back Mister...Was just looking for trouble..."grin" U just happened to be The best sport...My bad? sad

uhm...Uh..PS....You viewed my profile? embarassed Awwwe! tongue
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chanchit:

Btw black to black, Nigga is could be used but in this context you used it same way u used "grin". But like I said again, its no biggie, so far introvert got what I sent to her.
LoL! you totally Misunderstood me! totally! lipsrsealed

sometimes, a smiley just means a smiley..."grin" don't hurt Your head thinking of complications where there ain't one...
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by tunamania(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
I vote yes...reason...I've had situations where I have something I want to ask a particular person who seems well versed in that field on this forum and the current system of sending anonymous messages is tedious, mentions are also public, but instead of commenting by counting votes can't u create something similar to a like button where people can either like or dislike it cos as much as the reasons for various choices might sound feeble to some of us, we all have our opinions here and they should be respected so a voting system of yes or no should be deployed.IMHO *walks away* remember the vote is YES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Programming Tutor Needed / What Are The Best Countries To Apply For Remote Jobs As A Nigerian? / Php Programmer Help Me Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.