Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Buy New Phones/gadgets. 4 Tips To Consider. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Buy New Phones/gadgets. 4 Tips To Consider. (318 Views)

Things To Consider When Buying Smartphones. / I'm Giving Away 2 Brand New Phones (infinix Hot 5 And TECNO Spark K7) / 4 Tips For Getting Better Audio On Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy New Phones/gadgets. 4 Tips To Consider. by medio10: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thinking Of Buying a New Phone?

The decision to purchase a new device is most times hasty other times not too hasty, when making this decision we often in most cases do not put into consideration the need to seek reviews on our choice of device. Review in some cases are sponsored therefore such reviews cannot be said to be unbiased, on the other hand unbiased reviews give us insight on how the devices perform and handle certain tasks not just by written specification of the device but together with video testimonial versions of the gadget being reviewed. To my knowledge there are 3 forces behind the purchase of a new device, I call these forces DAC; in full – Design, Appeal and Cost. The design makes the device appealing to the consumer and the cost finalizes the decision to own the device.

continue reading here - http://nairabrains.com/2015/10/thinking-of-buying-a-new-phone-4-tips-to-buying-a-new-gadget/
Re: How To Buy New Phones/gadgets. 4 Tips To Consider. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
lemme save you the trouble and say it already 1. know what you need the phone for is it gaming,browsing,wonderful multimedia experience? 2. your pocket or budget, a phone you can afford without breaking the bank 3. how is the power supply in your area? this determines the mah of the phone to get 4. get a phone brand you can repair easily when it develops a fault 5. then a device with a nice design and spec that will turn heads if you bring it out and which will get the babes attentive if you know what i mean and which will make the bad guys super intrested in you if you also know what i mean.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Free News Of Nigeria Mobile App / How To Add And Switch Multiple Instagram Accounts / Help Me Make A Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.