Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Hi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hi (949 Views)

Hi. / Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out / HI GUYS! What Do You All Think About Indians?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by pinkyz: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
pls i jst paid my sch fees 4 a sch in uk, and am 2 resume by july 20,whn am i 2 aply 4 a visa? and secondly am con fused abt dis statement(sponsor) of a tin, i hv a good sponsor,but d problem i hv nw is dat,must i show the embasey dat i hv direct acess 2 d statemnt(MONEY) dat my livin xpenses or my sponsors statemnt is ok alone. pls i need an xperience answer. thanx
Re: Hi by hoeyeadoe: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
i'm really surprised that you are due to resume in July and haven't applied for a visa yet. Net time, it's best you gather your information b4 embarking on such decisions. From experience, I dont know of any schools that resume in July, it's either September or January.

That being said, you need to visit (visa4uk.feo.gov.uk) if you haven't already done so to get the most accurate info.

Apply for your VISA asap.

In the sponsor's case, it used to be that the sponsor shows that he is capable of sponsoring you but rules are changed and not too sure abt them. sheck it out on the website.
Re: Hi by pinkyz: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2009
hello nairalands,pls i need a help, i have a problem of bank statement (sponsorship).pls I need one,datz d only hard rock am facin nw,God will surly reward any body dat can come 2 my aid,have really gone tru hell in seach of it.pls i need a help.i have nobody 2 turn 2.thanx
Re: Hi by Omonla(f): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2009
pinkyz:

pls i jst paid my sch fees 4 a sch in uk, and am 2 resume by july 20,whn am i 2 aply 4 a visa? and secondly am con fused abt dis statement(sponsor) of a tin, i hv a good sponsor,but d problem i hv nw is dat,must i show the embasey dat i hv direct acess 2 d statemnt(MONEY) dat my livin xpenses or my sponsors statemnt is ok alone. pls i need an xperience answer. thanx

pinkyz:

hello nairalands,pls i need a help, [b]i have a problem of bank statement (sponsorship).[/b]pls I need one,datz d only hard rock am facin nw,God will surly reward any body dat can come 2 my aid,have really gone tru hell in seach of it.pls i need a help.i have nobody 2 turn 2.thanx

Hello Pinkyz,

There is no doubt about it, that if you don't have a sponsor or the finances to support you while on a student visa, you will be worse off in the U.K than you are in Nigeria (or wherever your home country is). If you get to the UK, and can't afford your tuition because you used a bank statement that does not actually reflect your ability to support yourself, you will be out of school, out of status, and illegal.

That situation is worse than being in your home country. At home, you have friends and family to run to, at least a free meal or two from your folks. Abroad, you will have no support.

(1) (Reply)

New York City, Anyone? / Urgent: Getting US Embassy Appointment Date / Nigerians In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.