Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out (1031 Views)

Hi. / One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan... / Curious About The Seychelles? Read My Trip Report With Pictures And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out by nonethewiser: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Well one of my friends son was brought to London on a 6 months visiting visa, however, they made him overstayed and he is currently attending a secondary school in south London, i was wondering if he will considered as an uk national when he turns 18
Re: Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out by justwise(m): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
nonethewiser:
Well one of my friends son was brought to London on a 6 months visiting visa, however, they made him overstayed and he is currently attending a secondary school in south London, i was wondering if he will considered as an uk national when he turns 18

Any of his parents British?
Re: Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out by nonethewiser: 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
His mum came on 6 month visiting visa(using false documents) and overstayed, I think she used her friends that was a naturalised British citizen to claim the child as her family related
Re: Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out by justwise(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
nonethewiser:
His mum came on 6 month visiting visa(using false documents) and overstayed, I think she used her friends that was a naturalised British citizen to claim the child as her family related

Messy situation, the innocent boy will suffer at the end. He will be deported if caught and his parents or whoever is accommodating him now has a lot of explanation to do. Just silly move by his parents really. I hope he gets good education at least before the burble bust
Re: Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out by nonethewiser: 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
The things is that boy legitimate mum has a child here with her husband(whom also came here using false documents), plus they are trying to get their remaining kido back at Nigeria under the same scam.

The parents are still under the influence that you are granted a leave to remain if you remain hidden in the uk, like the 20 years residency rule, which came into effect back in 2012. What am saying is that, does it really worth it Suffering just because you want tell your friends back at Nigeria that you live abroad, obviously me being a Nigerian born British citizen, i can't help but think these are the people that tarnish al l Nigerian worldwide, giving us bad names
Re: Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out by justwise(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
nonethewiser:
The things is that boy legitimate mum has a child here with her husband(whom also came here using false documents), plus they are trying to get their remaining kido back at Nigeria under the same scam.

The parents are still under the influence that you are granted a leave to remain if you remain hidden in the uk, like the 20 years residency rule, which came into effect back in 2012. What am saying is that, does it really worth it Suffering just because you want tell your friends back at Nigeria that you live abroad, obviously me being a Nigerian born British citizen, i can't help but think these are the people that tarnish al l Nigerian worldwide, giving us bad names

They will be lucky to last that long before the authority get hold of them, 20years long residency is their only chance. Large scale scam like that is hard to hide for so long.

Like you said...they are making things difficult for genuine Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out by nonethewiser: 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Did you hear about the rafeeq atanda and his mum case? Using boko Haram as a basis to apply for asylum seekers after being told to return back in 2007 after serving a prison sentence for use false documents as deception

The only victims of these atrociou cases are the children themselves , it stays witht them psychologically,

Anyway, just want to thank you on behalf of the people that you have help in one way or another in getting visa legally

1 Like

Re: Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out by justwise(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
nonethewiser:
Did you hear about the rafeeq atanda and his mum case? Using boko Haram as a basis to apply for asylum seekers after being told to return back in 2007 after serving a prison sentence for use false documents as deception

The only victims of these atrociou cases are the children themselves , it stays witht them psychologically,

Anyway, just want to thank you on behalf of the people that you have help in one way or another in getting visa legally

Exactly! This case https://www.nairaland.com/2109122/uk-wants-deport-5yr-old they don't seems to learn from other people's experiences.

No worries, take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out by optimusprime2(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2015
Somethings make me wonder... like seriously... #SMH
Re: Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out by Tokyo50: 4:19am On Jan 30, 2015
They will all be deported when caught.

It is election time in the UK and immigrants, especially illegal immigrants is a hot topic for the politicians. Many people are fed up of abuse of their system. And these illegals from Nigeria are making life harder for others who want to go to EU for just business or pleasure.

(1) (Reply)

Most Expensive Hotel Room In Nigeria, Intercontinental Lagos Hotel / Ever Wondered Why Airline Seats Must Be In An Upright Position During Takeoff? / I Want To Apply For A Swedish Tourist Visa. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.