Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams (14660 Views)

Poll: Is there a Such Thing as Spiritual Husbands??

Yea..: 23% (5 votes)
Rubbish~: 38% (8 votes)
Needs Deliverance: 28% (6 votes)
I just wanna pick Option 4: 9% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2009
I need advice,
I see my bf in my dreams and we do things,
I was just reading a topic about a guy eating in his dreams, most people says its a bad thing.

Then I saw the topic about spiritual husbands,  it scared me oh,

I tell my bf about it and he told me to run away from him when ever i see him in my dreams, but I love him so much!
how am i supposed to know its a dream and why would i run away from the man i love??

So what should I do,  now I'm worried and me and my BF are planning to marry so I dont want anything to ruin our marriage.  embarassed
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by fs(f): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2009
Oh please!!!
A lot of people see different things in their dreams. Nigerians sha!
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by ofala(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2009
Dreams are just dreams,not too good to eat in the dreams[we are told] but seeing a loved one therein may not be a bad idea at all especially since the two of you are still very much together.
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Secretz(f): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
well,

I don't know sha, but maybe God is revealing your husband to you, or, maybe it's because you 'love' him soo much that before you sleep he is on your mind so you dream of him doing things you would do or do in your 'physical' state with him (naughty girl,  tongue )

How long have you been together? And how long have you been having these dreams?

To be honest sweety, maybe it's just a fantasy dream, just pray and don't let anything you do not understand disturb your mental state of mind,  grin
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Pittbaby(f): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2009
A dream in most cases is a manifestation of what you think about during the day, have you never dreamt about writing an exam , when you are studying for one? A lot of your dreams can be tied back to something if you think about it well (i.e scary dreams after watching a scary movie , and no your enemy is not chasing you and trying to kill you. You do not need to go and sleep in church for seven days)

Pray before you sleep and ask for good dreams and God's protection, the best medicine for this ailment
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by ofala(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2009
@Secretz,
you are absolutely right honey
she should just pray and if what they have is too real,let her spirit not be dterred
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Moonstone(f): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2009
I see my boyfriend in my dreams and I also see my friends and family in my dreams. It's nothing.

Now when it becomes something is if you guys are having sexual intercourse in the dream. That's a problem
If you guys are eating in the dream - that's a problem
If you guys are just chilling in a dream - that's very very fine.
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2009
Secretz:

well,

I don't know sha, but maybe God is revealing your husband to you, or, maybe it's because you 'love' him soo much that before you sleep he is on your mind so you dream of him doing things you would do or do in your 'physical' state with him (naughty girl,  tongue )

How long have you been together? And how long have you been having these dreams?

To be honest sweety, maybe it's just a fantasy dream, just pray and don't let anything you do not understand disturb your mental state of mind,  grin

I pray that is it.
 We've been together for half a year now.  kiss We're doing the long distance thing.
It started like 3 months ago, Due to the time difference, I am usually the first person to talk to him when he awakes and he is usually the last person I talk to before I sleep.
I used to see him soo vividly in my dreams, and because I missed him so much I would welcome such dreams, because he isnt here for me to phyically touch and hold.
I used to be excited telling my bf that I see him in my dreams as a romantic thing, but everytime I speak about it  he gets quiet and tells me not to be with him in my dreams.
I asked him why, " Baby I miss u so much why cant I enjoy you in my dreams, ?" undecided
But  he tells me to run far away from him, and dont do anything with him.
I dont know what to think, so far I been trying not to think of him when I sleep so I wont dream of him, but it happens, What do i do?
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2009
Moonstone:

I see my boyfriend in my dreams and I also see my friends and family in my dreams. It's nothing.

Now when it becomes something is if you guys are having sexual intercourse in the dream. That's a problem
If you guys are eating in the dream - that's a problem
If you guys are just chilling in a dream - that's very very fine.

I dont remember if we had sex in our dream but plenty of times it was close. We kissed a lot

So what does it mean when you have sex in your dream?
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Moonstone(f): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
platinumnk:

I dont remember if we had sex in our dream but plenty of times it was close. We kissed a lot

So what does it mean when you have sex in your dream?
That's a big problem. It could mean someone else taking the form of your boyfriend to have sexual intercourse with you. I suggest you pray harder. Kissing is not advisable either but you need to pray a lot more.

In dreams, a lot of things are extracted via sexual intercourse because that is the most intimate form of contact so it's kinda strange to have sex with someone in a dream.
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
Moonstone:

That's a big problem. It could mean someone else taking the form of your boyfriend to have sexual intercourse with you. I suggest you pray harder. Kissing is not advisable either but you need to pray a lot more.

In dreams, a lot of things are extracted via sexual intercourse because that is the most intimate form of contact so it's kinda strange to have sex with someone in a dream.

dont tell me you believe the above BS. grin My father used to tell me dreams were as a result of over eating and an over-active imagination. If sex has been on ur mind all day sure you're going to dream about it.

Better enjoy the sex in the dream very well cheesy Stuff and nonsense about spiritual husbands.

But thanks for the laugh.
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2009
Secretz:

well,

shocked cheesy are these women from the stone age to believe all these? You will see anyone in ur dream if you spend ur day thinking about that person . . . it has nothing to do with God revealing stuff to you.
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Moonstone(f): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2009
davidylan:

dont tell me you believe the above BS. grin My father used to tell me dreams were as a result of over eating and an over-active imagination. If sex has been on ur mind all day sure you're going to dream about it.

Better enjoy the sex in the dream very well cheesy Stuff and nonsense about spiritual husbands.

But thanks for the laugh.
I thought you were a pastor! Check out the meanings of dreams. Didn't Joseph dream? Was that an overactive imagination? Huh?
Solomon's own nko? That was overactive as well.
Davidylan - don't let your gnostic brothers catch this statement from you.

Which of your fathers told you that it was from an overactive imagination. Better ask your father in heaven.
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Pittbaby(f): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2009
Are you guys in a Long distance Relationship ?? Why are you missing him so much ? That may be the answer to it right there
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2009
Pittbaby:

Are you guys in a Long distance Relationship ?? Why are you missing him so much ? That may be the answer to it right there

Yeah we are I live in states and he lives in PH. embarassed

But the more I read about Spiritual Husbands the more scared I am. cry
I dont dismiss everything I hear, the Western world had watered down a lot of things, so when things happen we cant find a solution. I want our future to be bliss and I want to know everything that could hinder it. undecided

Yeah i believe sometimes, dreams have another meaning. I feel that I am more spiritually connected than most.  Sometimes I just "feel" things.

When I was 12, my lil brother was dying and no one knew what was kiling him. cry
One night I woke up from my sleep and spoke the word "cancer" to myself. I never told anyone after that day, because @12 I didnt even know what cancer was. 2weeks later, my brother was diagnosed with brain cancer.

So I take spiritual things seriously, any help about this topic would be greatly appreciated.
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Dammyray(m): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2009
I think is just becuz you do think of him all day especially b4 sleeping

notting dey happen jare but that sex own no be am ooo
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by 190: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2009
well just an advice
wen next u see him in ur dream
land a dirty slap on him
or give him a missionary position
dat wud make him run away from u
anytym he sees u next tym
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2009
190:

well just an advice
wen next u see him in ur dream
land a dirty slap on him
or give him a missionary position
dat wud make him run away from u
anytym he sees u next tym

lol
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Moonstone(f): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
platinumnk:

Yeah we are I live in states and he lives in PH. embarassed

But the more I read about Spiritual Husbands the more scared I am. cry
I dont dismiss everything I hear, the Western world had watered down a lot of things, so when things happen we cant find a solution. I want our future to be bliss and I want to know everything that could hinder it. undecided

Yeah i believe sometimes, dreams have another meaning. I feel that I am more spiritually connected than most. Sometimes I just "feel" things.

When I was 12, my lil brother was dying and no one knew what was kiling him. cry
One night I woke up from my sleep and spoke the word "cancer" to myself. I never told anyone after that day, because @12 I didnt even know what cancer was. 2weeks later, my brother was diagnosed with brain cancer.

So I take spiritual things seriously, any help about this topic would be greatly appreciated.
Oh my gosh! Girl I'm so sorry. sad sad sad
But I totally get what you're saying. Long Distance relationship is not something I would wish on my worst enemy sad sad sad. It's absolutely horrible to be so far. While that may be the reason, just pray hard okay?

I understand where you're coming from totally. As a precaution, just pray hard when you see these things. It's safer to do that just in case. So even if it's spiritual, you have a handle on things.
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Secretz(f): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2009
davidylan:

shocked cheesy are these women from the stone age to believe all these? You will see anyone in ur dream if you spend ur day thinking about that person . . . it has nothing to do with God revealing stuff to you.

Ok oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, It was just a suggestion who knows, Me am not from any stone age! I simply think it's a dream, when you have someone on your mind all day, it is the highest probability that you will dream of that person, besides, I would rather me see my one and only in my dream than for some dodgy 'annointed' people to say this and that is your husband, your real friend etc etc  tongue

@Platinumnk, The  fact that you have clarified he is far from you now allows me to safely suggest, it is a standard dream, you miss him, he is always on your mind, don't mind yourself about spirtual husband, abegi o, put that one aside, I have already told you, why are you allowing something that you do not understand to disturb your mental state of mind, ! grin
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by amebono13: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2009
i dont care what other pple say

eating in the dream or making love in the dream is bad
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by ladybam(f): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2009
@poster
wat u bliv works 4u!
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
Moonstone:

I thought you were a pastor! Check out the meanings of dreams. Didn't Joseph dream? Was that an overactive imagination? Huh?
Solomon's own nko? That was overactive as well.
Davidylan - don't let your gnostic brothers catch this statement from you.

Which of your fathers told you that it was from an overactive imagination. Better ask your father in heaven.

Joseph and co never dreamt meaningless dreams of them having sex with people they werent married to. The bible is quite clear - he who commited adultery/fornication IN THE HEART hath committed sin already. So we can be quite clear the dream was not from God.

What sort of dream then would it be? A dream from the devil? I think not. You're going to see your bf in a few weeks, its normal to have sex with him at the top of ur mind since you havent met in ages.
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
davidylan:

Joseph and co never dreamt meaningless dreams of them having sex with people they werent married to. The bible is quite clear - he who commited adultery/fornication IN THE HEART hath committed sin already. So we can be quite clear the dream was not from God.

What sort of dream then would it be? A dream from the devil? I think not. You're going to see your bf in a few weeks, its normal to have sex with him at the top of ur mind since you havent met in ages.

Yea I cant wait.!  smiley

Thanks Moonstone  and Secretz  for your input. I will try not to let it bother me, but now I know why my bf acts so strange when I tell him I see him in my dreams.

Its probably my raging hormones.  wink
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Pataki: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ Poster,

Continue to dream your dreams. So far it is positive dreams, I am OK with that. In as much as you are not dreaming of just any random or strange man, I believe all is well.

Martin Luther King jr had his own dream, today it is a reality. I remember sometimes back, I had a dream about one of my courses, I woke up from the dream very early in the morning, opened my email inbox and got a letter that same morning from one my supervisors detailing in exact precision what I had just finished dreaming of! Since that time, I never take dreams lightly. Quite a number of times, my dreams come to reality, and some are in the process of becoming a reality.

All the best as you expectantly look forward to seeing your boyfriend soon. cheesy
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by MaiSuya(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2009
platinumnk :
I used to see him soo vividly in my dreams, and because I missed him so much I would welcome such dreams, because he isnt here for me to phyically touch and hold.
I used to be excited telling my bf that I see him in my dreams as a romantic thing, but everytime I speak about it  he gets quiet and tells me not to be with him in my dreams.
I asked him why, " Baby I miss u so much why cant I enjoy you in my dreams, ?"
But  he tells me to run far away from him, and dont do anything with him.
I dont know what to think, so far I been trying not to think of him when I sleep so I wont dream of him, but it happens,  What do i do?
I find his attitude somewhat baffling . . .why does he want you to run away from him? moreover, how the hell does he expect you to do that, ie while dreaming?
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2009
Thanks Guys,

I never had a dream about any of my bf's before, but of course this is my first long distance relationship.

Now I admit I had sex in a dream before but that was when I was 16 or 17 and I was still a virgin. I dont think that would apply right
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2009
Mai Suya:

I find his attitude somewhat baffling . . .why does he want you to run away from him? moreover, how the hell does he expect you to do that, ie while dreaming?

I didnt know why at first either I thought he acts strange because he didnt want me to sleep forever just to be with him in my dreams,
But I think he believes in spiritual husbands stuff. Its the only thing that agrees with his behavior.   Sometimes he reminds me not to dream of him, that why I try to stop, but I never understood why until today.

I dont know how am I supposed to turn him away in a dream? I cant! My dreams can be so vivid I can smell him and feel his beard. And I would remember most of the details when I wake. I thought he acts strange because he didnt want me to sleep forever just to be with him in my dreams,

I just wish he woulda told me.  sad
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Pittbaby(f): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2009
Sorry for the late reply ,  I think you hit the nail on the head there. I am in the same boat, I live in the states and my fiancee lives in lagos . I dream about him all the time and my dreams also get close to sexual intercourse as well.

I wont read to much into this , what I do is , I pray constantly and try not to day dream too much so that I dont hold unpure thots and inquity in my heart . I find that my dreams while sleeping are 100% related to the amount of day dreaming i do ( as sappy as that sounds  grin)

goodluck and welcome to the LDR club , maybe we should get in touch sometime and share notes on keeping a LDR fresh and interesting
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2009
grin

Its good to DREAM about your boyfriend, The Love is GENUINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley

No worries! grin
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2009

J-Girl I think we have to stop Nollywood movies for you!
Re: I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams by onelexydo: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2009
i beg na ordinary dream nothing else

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? / South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.