Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1535472 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Monspubis: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
aodis:

Thanks, But is this kind of mail normally sent? They contacted my sister after seeing their missed call!

Well it is well!
Don't worry boss,thats usually the message from Ikeja.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by aodis: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Monspubis:

Don't worry boss,thats usually the message from Ikeja.

I have got the visa! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
dtraveler:

Thank you.
Any comments regarding the second feedback. Paying $1000 is a lot of money for 5years, better to considering paying xtra $300 for 10years.. but let me know your opinion.

Are you a frequent traveller on the recent expired 2years? Did you use it like once/twice every 6months? Or you entered once and exit just to come and renew? wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dtraveler: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
nairacountry:

Are you a frequent traveller on the recent expired 2years? Did you use it like once/twice every 6months? Or you entered once and exit just to come and renew? wink

I no frequent at all at all. na only 1 time i don dey use the visa....

However, I will become frequent as I am working on establishing a business in the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
aodis:

I have got the visa! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

nairacountry:

Whether positive or negative, a decision has been made. [/b]Go and retrieve your stamped pssprt [b]grin.
I'm been optimistic here and I expect you do no less.
Congrats in advance wink

Come pay my consultancy fee o wink
Api travel at 505 (if you get that grin)

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
dtraveler:

I no frequent at all at all. na only 1 time i don dey use the visa....
However, I will become frequent as I am[b][/b] working on establishing a business in the UK[b][/b].

lipsrsealed
U never comot one trouble, you don dey plot another angry
Be law abiding! Represent us well as a good citizen sir!
If I'm too harsh, forgive me. The ECO handling your file just viewed this page now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kazumu: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good day my good people. Please am a silent reader of this thread and will like to ask questions concerning my proposed visa application.
I am an employee with a monthly salary of N250,000 directly credited to my account on a monthly basis but equally collect rent from my late parents inherited acres of land. The rent due is credited into my salary account virtually every week. I have the lease agreement prepared by our family lawyer where our names( junior sister and i ) are stated as the beneficiaries of the payment.
Please can I use this Lease agreement and the rent receipt to justify other credits into my salary account?

I have the following to submit with my application:
1. Employment letter
2. Six months payslip duly stamped by my company
3. Tax clearance card I obtained before joining the company. Direct assessment is written on the card but tax is monthly deducted from my salary on a monthly basis.
4. Marriage certificate and family pictures
5. Wife and son UK visa data pages
6. Property receipt jointly owned by wife and I
7. Six month statement of account with a closing balance if N1.3m but well operated for over 6months.
8. Bank Reference
9. Introduction letter from my company
10. Additional information explaining other income to my account, itinerary, budget analysis for 7days as £1000
12. Lease Agreement
13. Rent Receipt.
14. Hotel reservation

Kindly help me review and comment.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Captain12: 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hi every1 ..dear justwise..thanks for your great help.
As per my previous topic-
Uk vist visa refused due to my shoplifting offence which I missed out to mention in application while applying for UK visa.
I emailed VFS about my refusal and below is the reply from Visa office.
●Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Services.
With regards to your enquiry, please read through your refusal letter as it
will state whether you have the right to appeal. If you do not have the
right to appeal then you will need to apply for a new visa on the visa4uk
site provided that you have not been issued with a ban.

Justwise plz advice as per refusal letter do I have right to appeal? Plz advice what next best I can do .

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Captain12:
Uk vist visa refused due to my shoplifting offence which I missed out to mention in application while applying for UK visa.
●Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International Enquiry Services.

Justwise plz advice as per refusal letter do I have right to appeal? Plz advice what next best I can do .

It normally says on the form just below where you cut it off you state of appeal. (did you hide this?)
A similar letter states clearly no right of appeal.

Do you understand that you have been banned for ten years for fraud because of not mentioning the shoplifting?
If you had declared this you would not now be banned.
This is treated as a serious matter, you will not overturn it now.

Here is similar paperwork with the section missing from your clip.
http://travel.stackexchange.com/questions/57715/uk-visit-visa-refusal-deception-and-reapplying-procedure

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please can I use this Lease agreement and the rent receipt to justify other credits into my salary account? Yes

Make sure the company letter includes date of leave and also confirm you will be on holiday.... during period of travel...
Bank reference not important but if u want to include fine.
Hope your account balance is on strong mode?
you can include car documents; it is optional but if u want.

Good luck!!

Kazumu:
Good day my good people. Please am a silent reader of this thread and will like to ask questions concerning my proposed visa application.
I am an employee with a monthly salary of N250,000 directly credited to my account on a monthly basis but equally collect rent from my late parents inherited acres of land. The rent due is credited into my salary account virtually every week. I have the lease agreement prepared by our family lawyer where our names( junior sister and i ) are stated as the beneficiaries of the payment.
Please can I use this Lease agreement and the rent receipt to justify other credits into my salary account?

1. Employment letter
3. Tax clearance card I obtained before joining the company. Direct assessment is written on the card but tax is monthly deducted from my salary on a monthly basis.
7. Six month statement of account with a closing balance if N1.3m but well operated for over 6months.
8. Bank Reference
10. Additional information explaining other income to my account, itinerary, budget analysis for 7days as £1000
12. Lease Agreement
13. Rent Receipt.
14. Hotel reservation

Thank you

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Captain12:

No you don't, they don't give right of appeal for visiting visa refusal.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ronvlaar: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
tunderule2016:
I am glad to hear you have found one hospital. Get all the necessary documents and most importantly show u have ties in Nigeria, such as bank statement, employment letter, shares or assets, properties, if married show marriage certificate. Also, follow the link i sent to u ..

Apply for a standard visa.... (6 months) if your treatment will be more than 6 months , you can apply for extensions.
some important points

Private Medical Treatment
You must provide a letter from your doctor or consultant in the UK, which includes:
 details of the condition requiring treatment or consultation
 estimated costs and likely duration of treatment
 details of where treatment or consultation will take place
 if you are applying for an 11 month visa and are from a country listed in
Appendix T part 1 of the Immigration Rules you must provide a valid medical
certificate issued by a medical practitioner listed in Part 2 of Appendix T

Please also look through this link... it will be of help for your standard visa....
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-v-visitor-rules

In my personal opinion i will say you should pay the 300 pounds before u apply. You do not need anyone anymore.. i only suggested you use a family to contact them because you said they have not responded to you.

If you decide to pay , then make sure u include payment confirmation. Good luck

pls check and attend to my mail, thank u
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kazumu:

1. Employment letter
8. Bank Reference
12. Lease Agreement
13. Rent Receipt.
14. Hotel reservation

Thank you

Oga wetin you still dey wait for? Go collect your visa Jor cheesy grin
On a serious note, just make the lil addition as stated by my brother Tunderule and be sincere with your application put only genuine docs (let's appraise your budget) then come back here to give your testimony. grin
You stand a very good chance at the moment

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
@Justwise and guys here... I know this is not my turf but I will like to know how much the embassy exchange british pounds to Naira in making decision. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Captain12: 4:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks @worry359 @ justwise.. below is the letter completely captured.

@worry359 @justwise ..I read the link in which similar case is discussed. At the moment all I see around me is darkness. I have a very small kid and so I had plans of working and settling in Canada coz my brother is in Canada. Looks like my dreams will never come true. My heart is sinking.
My canada express entry application is also active online where i was struggling to increase my CRS points by writing IELTS 2wice in year. In have put so much money on my Canada express entry don't know if after this ban I am eligible or not.
Does this mean I can not apply for any vist to canada & not applicable for my express entry application which is in process since 2014.
Thanks for you replies.. 10 years ban till 2026 only for UK visas ? Or anywhy I apply ?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kazumu: 5:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Thank you so much for the reply. I will tell our Admin to include the detail on my reference letter. My bank statement and balance are good with a balance of N1.3m

tunderule2016:
Please can I use this Lease agreement and the rent receipt to justify other credits into my salary account? Yes

Make sure the company letter includes date of leave and also confirm you will be on holiday.... during period of travel...
Bank reference not important but if u want to include fine.
Hope your account balance is on strong mode?
you can include car documents; it is optional but if u want.

Good luck!!

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kazumu: 5:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks. My proposed budget is as stated below:
Flight to London £600.00
Accommodation £135.00
Feeding £70.00
Tour / Train/Buses/Ticket(within London) £50.00
Shopping. £145.00 Total. £1000.00
Thank you once again for your kind review.

quote author=nairacountry post=46579349]

Oga wetin you still dey wait for? Go collect your visa Jor cheesy grin
On a serious note, just make the lil addition as stated by my brother Tunderule and be sincere with your application put only genuine docs (let's appraise your budget) then come back here to give your testimony. grin
You stand a very good chance at the moment [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Kazumu:

1. Employment letter
8. Bank Reference
12. Lease Agreement
13. Rent Receipt.
14. Hotel reservation

Thank you

You don't need number 3, not needed as you are employed by a company and it got nothing to do with your current employment.

How long are you staying in the UK?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kazumu: 7:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Thank you just wise. I am spending 7days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kazumu: 7:02am On Jun 15, 2016
justwise:

You don't need number 3, not needed as you are employed by a company and it got nothing to do with your current employment.

How long are you staying in the UK?
Thank you just wise. I'm spending 7days
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Shayo2: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Good morning all. Please I am a self employed visa applicant but my company was registered last year. I have requested for nil tax clearance but due to the new directives from Firs, I was told they no longer issued nil tax clearance. The process involved in getting one can take up to 3weeks and my appointment is next week.

Although I pay myself consistent salary of N300,000 with other deposit from my tenants. Please I have the following questions to ask:
1. I have filled and submitted my application as self employed thinking I will be able to get my company tax clearance so that I can submit both my company and personal statement with a very good account operations. Please can I just submit my personal statement, payslip, bank reference,hotel reservation, letter of employment and reference letter from my company and explain with a letter that I am employed under my company as the Director of Operations? Or how best can I go about it?

2. Do I need to submit my company statement of account and certificate of registration since my company tax clearance is not yet ready?

Please my people help me oooooo.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2016
Shayo2:
Good morning all. Please I am a self employed visa applicant but my company was registered last year. I have requested for nil tax clearance but due to the new directives from Firs, I was told they no longer issued nil tax clearance. The process involved in getting one can take up to 3weeks and my appointment is next week.

Although I pay myself consistent salary of N300,000 with other deposit from my tenants. Please I have the following questions to ask:
1. I have filled and submitted my application as self employed thinking I will be able to get my company tax clearance so that I can submit both my company and personal statement with a very good account operations. Please can I just submit my personal statement, payslip, bank reference,hotel reservation, letter of employment and reference letter from my company and explain with a letter that I am employed under my company as the Director of Operations? Or how best can I go about it?

2. Do I need to submit my company statement of account and certificate of registration since my company tax clearance is not yet ready?

Please my people help me oooooo.

Purpose of travel?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Shayo2: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:

Purpose of travel?
For vacation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Shayo2:
For vacation.

Whether business or pleasure, it is important you submit your business documents as a company owner which includes registration certificate, tax clearance certificate, contract documents, award letters, receipts, invoices and what have you.

It will be almost impossible to get a visa without your company's Tax Clearance Certificate. The entry clearance officer can only evaluate and determine the financial strength and capacity of your company through its Tax clearance. The TCC is also the only document that confirms your company is legitimate and in compliance with government tax requirements.

If the FIRS no longer issue TCC no newly registered companies; you should be able to explain the situation concisely to the officer. The onus will be on you to arm yourself with overwhelming ties and prove to the ECO that your trip is genuine and you will return back to your home country at the end of your temporary stay as every application is judged fairly, rigorously, transparently, and on its merits.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2016
@frontpagelawyer Please do you have any idea how much the consular exchange the british pound for.....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2016
seyewest:
@frontpagelawyer Please do you have any idea how much the consular exchange the british pound for.....

Greetings broda. www.oanda.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:

Whether business or pleasure, it is important you submit your business documents as a company owner which includes registration certificate, tax clearance certificate, contract documents, award letters, receipts, invoices and what have you.
[/b]It will be almost impossible to get a visa without your company's Tax Clearance Certificate[b]. The entry clearance officer can only evaluate and determine the financial strength and capacity of your company through its Tax clearance. The TCC is also the only document that confirms your company is legitimate and in compliance with government tax requirements.
If the FIRS no longer issue TCC no newly registered companies; you should be able to explain the situation concisely to the officer. The onus will be on you to arm yourself with overwhelming ties and prove to the ECO that your trip is genuine and you will return back to your home country at the end of your temporary stay as every application is judged fairly, rigorously, transparently, and on its merits.

I got 6months for my entire family members without a TCC and my personal bank account statement undecided

My submission is this, if all other docs are genuinely intact and the coy is doing averagely well, you can give it a shot.
All the best

What line of biz is your coy into?
Do you pay PAYE on your 300k monthly? And as such on your staff too. How many staff?
How long have you been operating?
May ask some more questions later
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2016
Kazumu:
Thanks. My proposed budget is as stated below:
Flight to London £600.00
Accommodation £135.00
Feeding £70.00
Tour / Train/Buses/Ticket(within London) £50.00
Shopping. £145.00 Total. £1000.00
Thank you once again for your kind review.

[quote author=Kazumu post=46585333]Thank you just wise.[/b] I am spending 7days[b].

You are kidding right?!
Accommodation, feeding for 7days? cheesy
This budget won't fly at all.

How much available for this trip?
Watz on your bal as at print date?
Monthly traceable total income?
What period are you embarking on this 7days vac
These may help in suggesting budget idea for you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:

Greetings broda. www.oanda.com
Thanks I've seen it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kazumu: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=nairacountry post=46589395][/quote] I have £1000 for the trip and have hotel reservation for £135 on WWW.booking.com.

My statement of account is having N1.3m.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2016
nairacountry:

I got 6months for my entire family members without a TCC and my personal bank account statement undecided

My submission is this, if all other docs are genuinely intact and the coy is doing averagely well, you can give it a shot.
All the best

What line of biz is your coy into?
Do you pay PAYE on your 300k monthly? And as such on your staff too. How many staff?
How long have you been operating?
May ask some more questions later

I remembered you shared the testimony here. But we can't rely on luck at all time. TCC is a very important document and a requirement. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:

I remembered you shared the testimony here. But we can't rely on luck at all time. TCC is a very important document and a requirement. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

I agree with you sir. However, his coy might as not yet qualified for TCC having not paid any coy nor edu tax, being that they r still running within their first year of corporate existence and still have 6months grace to compute it's P&L cum balance sheet before filling and pay for its first accounting year TAX.
However, this may be the owner's undoing. Why would a coy owner who is just less than a year in bizniz want to go for vacation? It's dicey, LET HIM GIVE IT A SHORT with genuine application and be sincere when the call may come in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.