Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,833 members, 7,841,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1540659 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
This mr Ghana mr prince again.

These tales are changing as quickly as plaintain chips on the fire.

How many cases are there sef cos this last one must be case number 10.

Una get time to answer.Mschew
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ewilliam2015:
I was refused Uk family visor visa 4monnths ago Becuz the salary pay slips I sumitted wasn't signed or stamped and I want to apply this month again so I don't know if I'm only going to submit new pays lips for the last for 4months Becuz I don't have the other pay slips which was not signed when I was refused...pls I need ur advise

Why not get those payslips stamped and signed by your company?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ewilliam2015:
I was refused Uk family visor visa 4monnths ago Becuz the salary pay slips I sumitted wasn't signed or stamped and I want to apply this month again so I don't know if I'm only going to submit new pays lips for the last for 4months Becuz I don't have the other pay slips which was not signed when I was refused...pls I need ur advise

Since you've been able to identify reasons for the refusal, you should address it and submit six months bank statement and pay slips. Six months is the standard requirement and not four months.

Best wishes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Transformium: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xtraodinaire: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hello house, great job.

I plan to visit the UK as a tourist next year February for 13days and plan to apply now.

I applied in 2007 for a student visa which I was refused (insufficient funds). Went on to start my business (registered) in 2008. I don't pay myself a monthly salary but i transfer money from my company account to my personal (savings) account and sometimes i receive money into my personal account from another business which i do sometimes (I help contractors source dental supplies online). The question is can i submit my bank statement for my personal account alone cos i have done a bulk transfer of how much i need for the trip from my company account into my personal account.

My budget for the trip (hotel, ticket, living expenses) is 2500 pounds and i currently have a bank balance of appx 2million in my personal account and about 400k in the company account.
I also have a short travel history, was in SA last year May for 7 days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2015
salsera:
This mr Ghana mr prince again.

These tales are changing as quickly as plaintain chips on the fire.

How many cases are there sef cos this last one must be case number 10.

Una get time to answer.Mschew

grin grin

Tongue tied
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2015
xtraodinaire:
Hello house, great job.

I plan to visit the UK as a tourist next year February for 13days and plan to apply now.

I applied in 2007 for a student visa which I was refused (insufficient funds). Went on to start my business (registered) in 2008. I don't pay myself a monthly salary but i transfer money from my company account to my personal (savings) account and sometimes i receive money into my personal account from another business which i do sometimes (I help contractors source dental supplies online). The question is can i submit my bank statement for my personal account alone cos i have done a bulk transfer of how much i need for the trip from my company account into my personal account.

My budget for the trip (hotel, ticket, living expenses) is 2500 pounds and i currently have a bank balance of appx 2million in my personal account and about 400k in the company account.
I also have a short travel history, was in SA last year May for 7 days.

Both personal and business account need to be submitted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by prince1930: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Mr.justwise over 2 u,i was ban 4 10yrs to apply 4 u.k visa,i hope my banned wont affect my wife if i sponsor her application? (2) i hav 2kids,but i want d junior which was 7yrs to go wit her 4 holiday,hope d eco wil not comments dat wy is she not goin wit d 2kids? (3) ar we goin to buy flight ticked 4 d 7yrs kid or d mother wil allow to lap d kid? Pls,kindly answer dis question 1 by 1,remain bless as u anwserHi
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by veecee29: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
justwise:

Why not get those payslips stamped and signed by your company?
This got me confused.With my three years experience working in the public sector,they have never stamped or signed my pay slip.We just receive the pay slip.I intend to apply in 2weeks time,hope this won't be a problem?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
veecee29:

This got me confused.With my three years experience working in the public sector,they have never stamped or signed my pay slip.We just receive the pay slip.I intend to apply in 2weeks time,hope this won't be a problem?

On your salary statement of account, asterisk your six months salaries for clarification. It makes the job of the ECO easier. Include your pay slip whether stamped or not, but ensure your bank statements are signed for official purposes.

Best wishes.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
veecee29:

Payslips differ from company to company, when your payslip is blank with little to identify the issuing company then you need stamp/signature from your company. This is like bank statement printed from cash machine and the one sent by the bank through the post.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kaverd: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hi Gurus of this thread.. Greetings
I want to ask if your sponsor must give details of money in account although there is enough money in the account to sponsor you on the trip to the uk even after he writing a cover letter and signing it?

Thanks in advance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
kaverd:
Hi Gurus of this thread.. Greetings
I want to ask if your sponsor must give details of money in account although there is enough money in the account to sponsor you on the trip to the uk even after he writing a cover letter and signing it?

Thanks in advance.

Proof of funds and lump sum deposits must be explained with paper evidence.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
veecee29:

That's incredible, I'd advice you to never sign nor stamp ur payslip, return it back to them like that and explain that you have been working with the company for over years and your payslip has never been signed nor stamped... all u need is meaningful explanation and include all the payslip you have with you, from when you have been working... if the ECO is indoubt, he or she should take his time to verify with ur employer... You can also get a letter from ur work place for clarification.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Justwise, Ogreen, frontpagelaw, iblaw and my people I greet u all oooo...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
askari01:

That's incredible, I'd advice you to never sign nor stamp ur payslip, return it back to them like that and explain that you have been working with the company for over years and your payslip has never been signed nor stamped... all u need is meaningful explanation and include all the payslip you have with you, from when you have been working... if the ECO is indoubt, he or she should take his time to verify with ur employer... You can also get a letter from ur work place for clarification.

He has to do that just to avoid stamping his pay slip?

What do you think is wrong with having your company's stamp or signature on your payslip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
askari01:

Salute Boss. Happy Sunday
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by castiello(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
[/b][b]

Please house I want to travel to the uk for xmas below are my worth

Personal statement 750k bal I ran it 6month with almost 50pages

Memorandum cac company acct with 8million company tax

Married with a son 2yr

Travel to turkey have a mexican visa sri. Lanka and ghana entry stamps

Passport age 26yr

What are my chances I want to stay for 2weeks I also want to use a room share accommodation not hotel [/b]

Married with a son 2yr

Passport age 26yr

What are my chances I want to stay for 2weeks I also want to use a room share accommodation not hotel
[b]

Married with a son 2yr

Passport age 26yr

What are my chances I want to stay for 2weeks I also want to use a room share accommodation not hotel
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

He has to do that just to avoid stamping his pay slip?

What do you think is wrong with having your company's stamp or signature on your payslip?

After endorsing the payslips, he should also back it up with a letter

There is nothing wrong having stamps on on payslip, it's just funny sometimes when BdHC denies genuine applicants over silly issues but I am 85% sure once he corrects the mistakes and back it up with necessary letters, it will end in praises... but they can be funny at times, they might say the applicant's payslips were endorsed based on request.....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
askari01:

After endorsing the payslips, he should also back it up with a letter

There is nothing wrong having stamps on on payslip, it's just funny sometimes when BdHC denies genuine applicants over silly issues but I am 85% sure once he corrects the mistakes and back it up with necessary letters, it will end in praises... but they can be funny at times, they might say the applicant's payslips were endorsed based on request.....

This is just desperate, why would you need a letter from your company to explain that the payslip is genuine? The embassy deals with thousands of payslips and will know a dodgy one when they see it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ewilliam2015: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hello mr.justwise....I was refused uk visa 4months ago Becuz the pay slip I submitted wasn't stamped or signed and I also put in that I am paid commission which helps boost my account but they also said there was no evidence to show that I am paid commission and my commission is paid by cash to me by my company so I don't know how im going to prove that..so I want to reapply this month Becuz my cousin who is a uk citizen sent me an invitation for the Xmas holiday so I don't know how to go about the payslip Becuz I have been prompted in my company so I have new payslips for the last 4months but I no longer have those payslips that wasn't signed or stamped the last time I applied..so what do I do about it Becuz I have to submit 6months payslips to them and how do I prove that I'm paid commission since its paid cash to me
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
justwise:

This is just desperate, why would you need a letter from your company to explain that the payslip is genuine? The embassy deals with thousands of payslips and will know a dodgy one when they see it

Ok Boss.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ewilliam2015: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
So should I say that the payslips that wasn't signed or stamped was issued to me based on request?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by iblaw: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
askari01:

Happy Sunday and a good week ahead
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Ewilliam2015:
Hello mr.justwise....I was refused uk visa 4months ago Becuz the pay slip I submitted wasn't stamped or signed and I also put in that I am paid commission which helps boost my account but they also said there was no evidence to show that I am paid commission and my commission is paid by cash to me by my company so I don't know how im going to prove that..so I want to reapply this month Becuz my cousin who is a uk citizen sent me an invitation for the Xmas holiday so I don't know how to go about the payslip Becuz I have been prompted in my company so I have new payslips for the last 4months but I no longer have those payslips that wasn't signed or stamped the last time I applied..so what do I do about it Becuz I have to submit 6months payslips to them and how do I prove that I'm paid commission since its paid cash to me

I really don't understand, what happened to those payslips you submitted before and why can't you get them stamped and add them to your next application ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hi everyone, I just drop by to say thanks to all for the support during out application, we collected our package today with our visas
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls which sites do I go to, to get cheap flights to London
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
teana4040:
Pls which sites do I go to, to get cheap flights to London

Congratulations! Try Lufthansa, Airfrance or KLM.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Oreskid: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Congratulations @ teana4040, u can try wego.com, or farecompare.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.