Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1529234 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2015
patnkwegu:
Hello Everybody,

I have some problem with the UK Boarder.I was stopped at the heathrow last year 2014 airport that I have a Nigerian fake arrival stamp on my passport.So i was deported next day and since then I have been thinking of what to do to reapply..I really need someone that can explain to me if I can apply or what to do before I can apply again.

You can apply again but your chances of getting a U.k visa again is very very remote.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=obipyper post=39963954]Pls house how much is the uk visa for 2years? @justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
obipyper:
Pls house how much is the uk visa for 2years?

Visit British embassy website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yolemum: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
2yrs visa for UK is 509 USD
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yolemum: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Pls has anyone ever used royal air maroc...pls how is their service like,cos my budget for flight is very low won't be able to meet up wit top flyers for London route and also its compulsory for me to book a one way ticket wit one airline and book my return ticket with another?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by pampem: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hello guys, TGIF. Please is there specific UK exchange rate guide? or one can just use online. Oanda or www. xe.com?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by funlover1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
pampem:
Hello guys, TGIF. Please is there specific UK exchange rate guide? or one can just use online. Oanda or www. xe.com?
It's oanda

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by doctimonyeka(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
helo mod.,pls i rili need ur help.. I would love to apply for a student scholarship in the U.k but dont really know how to go about it. Can you help me out plss? Kindly reply via my mail pls.. Tnks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
doctimonyeka:
helo mod.,pls i rili need ur help.. I would love to apply for a student scholarship in the U.k but dont really know how to go about it. Can you help me out plss? Kindly reply via my mail pls.. Tnks

First, any reply should be here so that all can learn, no secret messages!
Scholarship in the U.K. is usually on merit with funds going to the very best students with exceptional grades.
Do you fit into this?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:

It's called money lodgement. Do you have paper evidence for this deposit?
Thank you. Cash deposit and cash lodgement have same meaning.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
safex101:

No it was not because of VISA, I have even used the money, money come and go from my first bank personal account. I could take away the first bank account statement and just use my UBA acct statement of abt 1.2m, my uba is just showing my monthly income of 250k from my business and a 50k monthly debit.

I understand you. Visa officer will see it that way, if the amount is not consistent with the history of your bank statement. On less you have a proof to back the lodgement up. If you win a contract, you might need to attach the contract paper.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Decision Made

UK Visas & Immigration has completed the assessment of your application and made their decision. Your passport is now being returned to your point of application.

The information on my application tracking page.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xtraodinaire: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
xtraodinaire:
Hello all.

I have been following this thread and reading up on the processes. I made a bulk transfer (950k) from my company account to my personal account which is lower than the budget for the trip (budget is between 2000 and 2500 pounds for 10days). But then a client made a transfer to my personal account (780k) from his own personal account. Will this transaction affect my chances . Also I do not pay myself a monthly salary so I am not sure how much I should fill in the income field.

Here are the documents I have ready:

Company registration documents
Company Tax certificates (2years)
Company bank statement (6months bal. 550k)
Personal bank statement (6months bal 1.4m)
Hotel Booking.

I plan to drop my application at the beginning of next month.

Still waiting for your help!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
xtraodinaire:

Purpose of your planned visit?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
xtraodinaire:

They might see it as a fraudulent way to obtain visa if the cash deposit or lodgement is not consistent with your bank history. It is not a wise idea to lodge a large amount of money into your bank account at least 3 to 4 month before your application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
doctimonyeka:
It is competitive, you have to be a first class graduate. Follow the instructions. 80% of scholarship nowadays are for maths & science candidates. Good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2015
Good Morning house,I nd my fiancee plan to visit a uk around march for our wedding shopping which will come up april nd myfiancee will be 6 month pregnant by then, hope there won't be any problem at d point of entry? Secondly we r goin to stay with my brother who is a uk citizen, how much can I av in my account, am a business man nd I registered my business also I av receipt for all my transactions. Pls justwise and all d guru in d house I need ur fully advice
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2015
lovesavvi:
Good Morning house,I nd my fiancee plan to visit a uk around march for our wedding shopping which will come up april nd myfiancee will be 6 month pregnant by then, hope there won't be any problem at d point of entry? Secondly we r goin to stay with my brother who is a uk citizen, how much can I av in my account, am a business man nd I registered my business also I av receipt for all my transactions. Pls justwise and all d guru in d house I need ur fully advice

It could be, it will raise suspicion and the reason for the visit looks weak considering the pregnancy.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lovesavvi: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2015
justwise:

It could be, it will raise suspicion and the reason for the visit looks weak considering the pregnancy.
thanks so much sir, may be I will tell her to stay back nd go alone, wat do u tink about dat ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tosine25: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Goodday House,

Pls I have all the necessary document needed for my application dated and printed since August( bank statement, letter of intro, etc) and I just want to pick a date for submittikn of my application dz month.... I want to know If I can still do that with the document I have at hand or should I reprint my bank statement and also apply for another letter on intro?

Applying for 2yrs

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2015
tosine25:
Goodday House,
Pls I have all the necessary document needed for my application dated and printed since August( bank statement, letter of intro, etc) and I just want to pick a date for submittikn of my application dz month.... I want to know If I can still do that with the document I have at hand or should I reprint my bank statement and also apply for another letter on intro?
Applying for 2yrs Thanks

You need a new up to date bank statement. One that old might cause problems.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2015
lovesavvi:
thanks so much sir, may be I will tell her to stay back nd go alone, wat do u tink about dat ?

You are better of going alone because nobody will believe that a woman who is 6 months pregnant is traveling to shop for her wedding the following month.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hello, all my documents were returned except the originals of my personal and company bank statement. I thought everything was supposed to be returned?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
safex101:
Hello, all my documents were returned except the originals of my personal and company bank statement. I thought everything was supposed to be returned?
Just bank statement. Bro don't bother yourself about that
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tjay0584(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Please, how is Uk application submitted and how is d interview like?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2015
tjay0584:
Please, how is Uk application submitted and how is d interview like?

Visit the UK Government website https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa

Or read this thread thoroughly, everything you need is there.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Sunny4Gold: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
yolemum:
Pls has anyone ever used royal air maroc...pls how is their service like,cos my budget for flight is very low won't be able to meet up wit top flyers for London route and also its compulsory for me to book a one way ticket wit one airline and book my return ticket with another?
No don't buy one way ticket, it will cost you too much money at the end of the day. One way tickets are generally expensive. Using December 10th as departure & 31st as return on KLM, below are the cheapest prices
1. Roundtrip. $987
2. One way (Los to London). $512
3. One way (London to Los). GBP 721

You can beat these prices if you buy your ticket through travel agent.

As per Royal air maroc service, I don't know. Virgin, Iberia, Lufthansa, ba, KLM are all good, I travelled on them before.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by steven777: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hello please I need to know the Visa interview requirement and how much is it to apply for visa application. Then I was told am suppose to pay for migration health surcharge and how much is it also. Finally I need informations like questions and answers for visa interview. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
steven777:
Hello please I need to know the Visa interview requirement and how much is it to apply for visa application. Then I was told am suppose to pay for migration health surcharge and how much is it also. Finally I need informations like questions and answers for visa interview. Thank you

Visit the UK Government website https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa

Or read this thread thoroughly, everything you need is there
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by travelland(f): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
safex101:

Please FrontPageLawyer and Justwise have a look!

The decision..

1. You have stated on your application that you are single and as the director of XYZ Nigeria Limited and earn 250k per month. You have provided as evidence company registration documents, a tax document, company bank statements and personal bank statements, I also note that your claim income is reflected in the bank statements provided in your name from UBA; however I am not satisfied that you have provided sufficient evidence to confirm the trading activities of the company or the deposits shown in the coys bank statement from Zenith bank and First Bank, I am therefor not satisfied that your financial circumstances are as stated

2. As evidence of your funds, you have submitted personal bank statements from First Bank and UBA, First bank with s closing balance of 1.1m, on the 27/09/2015. However, I note that there are a number of unexplained deposits shown in the account, for example, 800k was credited to your account on 18/09/2015. These deposit are inconsistent with the account history and your stated income. You may have not provided any evidence as to the origin of these deposits. I note that these deposits are also not shown as debits from the company bank accounts provided from First bank and Zenith. I am therefore not satisfied that these funds are genuinely available.

My take on this is.

For decision 1, I am into poultry farming majorly, I deal mostly with market women and my workers can barely write, we really don't issue receipts for sales. I have tippers too that supply different type of sand for building, every weekend money is deposited by the drivers into the coy account, so no receipt for this.

For decision 2, I submitted two personal account, UBA AND FIRST BANK, My personal account in first bank, is like a saving and expenditure account for me, I use to receive non business related payments, gift from friends and families and general payments.

Now I am thinking Should I reapply?

Then I could add some sales receipt , must it be 6 months?

I could take off my personal account statement with first bank and just use my UBA personal account statement with a closing balance of 1.2m ?

Thanks

You lodged funds into your account without giving evidence of the deposits, i must say you gave them a reason to refuse you. Never lodge funds close to the time of your application without explaining it or giving evidence about it, this raises suspicion.

What you can do in this case is to explain the need for the lodgement and to give evidence of the business transaction you did e.g. receipts, e.t.c (original)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by travelland(f): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
patnkwegu:
Hello Everybody,

I have some problem with the UK Boarder.I was stopped at the heathrow last year 2014 airport that I have a Nigerian fake arrival stamp on my passport.So i was deported next day and since then I have been thinking of what to do to reapply..I really need someone that can explain to me if I can apply or what to do before I can apply again.

Don't make the mistake of applying to UK now, allow a few years. Make sure you use genuine documents when you are ready to apply, they will give you if you are genuine but give them time.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by travelland(f): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
yolemum:

I used them when i traveled to New York two years ago. Their planes are uncomfortable, no TV, the air hostesses speak little English so you may find it difficult communicating with them, we stopped over at Morocco and the same communication problems with their staffs,quite boring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.