Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1531151 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ujugirl88(f): 3:33pm On May 15, 2017
ekpotek:

If your previous passports is still with you. You will be required to photocopy all the pages including the data page as part of documents to be submitted. I would advise that you go along with your previous passports or make copies.
What if I don't have any travel history on my previous passport, do I still need to photocopy all the pages and summit? Can someone be refused visa based on not summiting previous passport?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ugolinze123(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2017
please house i greet una, how can i pay my uk visa fee cus my bank UBA dont allow payment online, please what other way can get this done.quick response will appreciate thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 7:25pm On May 15, 2017
ujugirl88:

What if I don't have any travel history on my previous passport, do I still need to photocopy all the pages and summit? Can someone be refused visa based on not summiting previous passport?

You are require to submit photocopies all previous passports with or without visas, only if you declare them in your online application that you are still in possession of your previous passports. You documentation will be incomplete if you do not submit these photocopies, as you'd admitted in your application that the passports are with you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adams741: 12:34am On May 16, 2017
@Emexnairaland
@ harry 41
Am having same issue with you guys here' I had my biometric on 4th may @ ikeja' paid for priority and got same not straight forward mail 10th May. M really really bothered. And it seems this Sheffield immigration people are having issues on tier4 student applications.
But have you guys received anything from them yet?

Emexnairaland:
Harry check your mail and reply me. We have the same issue. I also submitted on 18th April.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 6:03am On May 16, 2017
i don't really know what is going on... I still haven't heard from them. Am really bothered because my school start date is days from now. quote author=adams741 post=56559896]@Emexnairaland
@ harry 41
Am having same issue with you guys here' I had my biometric on 4th may @ ikeja' paid for priority and got same not straight forward mail 10th May. M really really bothered. And it seems this Sheffield immigration people are having issues on tier4 student applications.

[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 6:04am On May 16, 2017
adams741:
@Emexnairaland
@ harry 41

don't really know what is going on... I still haven't heard from them. Am really bothered because my school start date is days from now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by harry41: 6:55am On May 16, 2017
Nothing yet and I did mine since 18th April at Ikeja. It has never taken this long.

adams741:
@Emexnairaland
@ harry 41

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adams741: 9:04am On May 16, 2017
Mine' my resume date has already started, but if I get the visa this week I can still travel and begin lectures but yet I havnt got anything. Was thinking bout contacting this Sheffield immigration people buh dnt have the right contact.

Emexnairaland:
don't really know what is going on... I still haven't heard from them. Am really bothered because my school start date is days from now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2017
adams741:
Mine' my resume date has already started, but if I get the visa this week I can still travel and begin lectures but yet I havnt got anything. Was thinking bout contacting this Sheffield immigration people buh dnt have the right contact.

You can contact them here via emailhttps://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adams741: 9:35am On May 16, 2017
Emexnairaland:
You can contact them here via emailhttps://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by thecrush: 1:39pm On May 16, 2017
Please i need help!

I applied for a UK business VISA on May2nd and is scheduled to travel for a week meeting in the UK from 21st of May.

I was told it will take about 15 working days to be ready, but judging from the calculation, the 15th day will be May 23rd.

Please what do i do?

I dont want to miss this travel schedule or the meetings am going for neither do i want to waste the 110k i have put into applying for this VISA.

ANyone who can advise me on what to do so i can get this VISA before friday.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bimbotek: 10:34pm On May 16, 2017
Hi guys,
Thanks for the great work u all are doing here. I applied for a renewal of my UK visa on the 25th April and I got it today. Was actually a lil sceptical of getting the 2yrs visa cos I had issues at POE (Heathrow) the last time I travelled, but God has been faithful and thanks to you all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by blunts007: 10:36pm On May 16, 2017
House please what's the Exchange rate used at teleperformance Nigeria. Thx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by blunts007: 10:38pm On May 16, 2017
Is it the black market exchange rate or the official cbn exchange rate Pls help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by harry41: 12:55am On May 17, 2017
Please where did u apply from abuja or lagos? Was it a priority service? Cause I applied on 18th April and I haven't heard from them

bimbotek:
Hi guys,
Thanks for the great work u all are doing here. I applied for a renewal of my UK visa on the 25th April and I got it today. Was actually a lil sceptical of getting the 2yrs visa cos I had issues at POE (Heathrow) the last time I travelled, but God has been faithful and thanks to you all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bimbotek: 7:27am On May 17, 2017
harry41:
Please where did u apply from abuja or lagos? Was it a priority service? Cause I applied on 18th April and I haven't heard from them

Hi harry,
I applied in ikeja, Lagos and it was standard not priority. Met some guys who came in for collection yesterday and they were told their doc's are not yet back hence they shud wait till they get a mail from tsl.
My first application thou...I didn't get a mail for collection from them and even when I tracked it, it didn't show that my passport was back. When I got tired of the waiting game, I jejely took a 500 naira bike from CMS to their office in VI and lol and behold my passport was ready....so, if u stay close to the VAC, I think u shud just give it a shot
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by harry41: 7:34am On May 17, 2017
Thank you for your response. The issue is I haven't gotten a mail stating a decision has been made on the application. 18th April till now is a long time and I applied at ikeja too

quote author=bimbotek post=56595400]

Hi harry,
I applied in ikeja, Lagos and it was standard not priority. Met some guys who came in for collection yesterday and they were told their doc's are not yet back hence they shud wait till they get a mail from tsl.
My first application thou...I didn't get a mail for collection from them and even when I tracked it, it didn't show that my passport was back. When I got tired of the waiting game, I jejely took a 500 naira bike from CMS to their office in VI and lol and behold my passport was ready....so, if u stay close to the VAC, I think u shud just give it a shot[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Emexnairaland(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2017
bimbotek:

Hi harry,
My first application thou...I didn't get a mail for collection from them and even when I tracked it, it didn't show that my passport was back. When I got tired of the waiting game, I jejely took a 500 naira bike from CMS to their office in VI and lol and behold my passport was ready....so, if u stay close to the VAC, I think u shud just give it a shot
Conratulations @Bimbotek , I am having the same issue with Harry. Did you receive any mail stating that your application is not straightforward either in your first application or your current visa renewal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by sim2003: 11:53am On May 17, 2017
how much is the tourist visa (6 months) in Naira? it is 113 dollars
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 17, 2017
Hello Oga justwise and Co.

Please i have a problem, A decision has been made on my Visa Application since 25th of April 2017 and up till now my passport has not been returned to me or neither has TLS sent me a mail for collection, thats over 3weeks since decision has been made.

Also i even did the Value added service for SMS and i have not gotten any reply.. Should i go to the VI office and complain, or should i still wait ?

NB: i was meant to have traveled by May 7th since i applied around March

Please kindly help a sister here sad
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 17, 2017
I just tracked my Application online since i didnt receive any email or SMS and i saw this picture

Does it means my passport is now with them in nigeria? what does passport returned means and why is it red?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bimbotek: 2:28pm On May 17, 2017
folakemigeh:
I just tracked my Application online since i didnt receive any email or SMS and i saw this picture

Does it means my passport is now with them in nigeria? what does passport returned means and why is it red?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bimbotek: 2:30pm On May 17, 2017
folakemigeh:

Hi folake,
Your passport is at the VAC where you submitted your application. When u collect your passport, the red button would turn green.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bimbotek: 2:34pm On May 17, 2017
Emexnairaland:
Conratulations @Bimbotek , I am having the same issue with Harry. Did you receive any mail stating that your application is not straightforward either in your first application or your current visa renewal?

Hi emex,
I got that mail that my application was not straightforward for my first visa, however i didn't get it for my renewal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 17, 2017
bimbotek:

Hi folake,
Your passport is at the VAC where you submitted your application. When u collect your passport, the red button would turn green.
Oh My God! I should have just tracked it online since all this while, i was just waiting for their mail.

Thank u so much, i will go and pick it up tomorrow
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2017
folakemigeh:
Hello Oga justwise and Co.

Please i have a problem, A decision has been made on my Visa Application since 25th of April 2017 and up till now my passport has not been returned to me or neither has TLS sent me a mail for collection, thats over 3weeks since decision has been made.

Also i even did the Value added service for SMS and i have not gotten any reply.. Should i go to the VI office and complain, or should i still wait ?

NB: i was meant to have traveled by May 7th since i applied around March

Please kindly help a sister here sad

Pay them a visit, it's possible that your passport is there
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mummyzi: 5:19pm On May 17, 2017
Gurus in da house, thanks for d good job!!!!
A quick one please, am filling my uk visa form for visit and am travelling with my child.Do I need to fill a separate form for 5years, I av already included her in my application
2.I can't pay with my national card, which other means can I use to pay
3.Do I need to submit flight booking nf hotel booking during submission.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by gg4real: 5:21pm On May 17, 2017
please how did you tracked your application?

folakemigeh:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by saiprojects(f): 6:14pm On May 17, 2017
Hi, Please can anyone help here?

We applied for a UK visa for My Mother in law and after waiting 2 months, my sister inlaw got a call( as my mother inlaw is over 65years so she's the next of kin) that it is ready for pick up and to pick it up on friday, she got the call today (wednesday); hmm i'm really curious as to what that means.. My mother in law also got an email few hours after the call that we should please fill out a questionnaire to rate their service...Anyone got any experience please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.