Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1531130 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2016
veleta:
Good morning house,u guys are doing a great job here.pls I have a question concerning my business visa for plab2.
My brother is a doctor working in UK though he started work early this year. I plan to stay for 3 weeks and use low budget hotel around his area as he can't accommodate me(he is staying in a hospital accommodation and also does not have utility bills),then state in my cover letter the aformentioned reason,and also indicate that he would coach me for the exams since he has passed the exam before and is now in the system.
Please,would this fly,I sincerely need your input,Just wise,Front page lawyer,others pls

There is no point for the bolded. It's not a problem if your brother cannot accommodate you. Staying in a low budget hotel is also not a problem. All you need do is complete your form truthfully and straightforward. The law places a burden of proof on you to prove to the entry clearance officer through your strong ties that you will return back to Nigeria at the end of your exam/stay. But don't you think three weeks is too much?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by megababajo: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
salsera:

Mega

4. List your travel history as the questions require you to. The form usually asks for you travel history to commonwealth countries or otherwise . If the questions ask for it state. F you can not recall all the details and dates of those trips address that in the additional information page.

2. No such thing as a joint application. Each traveller fills his own form. You can only indicate if you are travelling wth someone in the section that asks that.

3. You can answer that question since you already have an idea of what it costa to feed and transport in the UK

Thanks for the response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by megababajo: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
megababajo:

Thanks for the response.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by megababajo: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hello House,

I have stated my salary in naira since it doesn't say it should be in pounds. For other sections it states pounds. Please what's your take?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by veleta: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
@Front page lawyer,thanks a bunch for your input.its actually a practical based exams so,its not too much,some people spend up to a month enrolling for classes for the exams.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2016

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2016
Hi guys very confuse I need someone to advise me what to do next .I got letter from UK visa immigration say you're UK visa immigration has been successful they tell me on the letter where I should collect my brp in uk and I have only 30 days to travel, but when I check in my passport there was stamp missing for 30 days entry visa please need help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2016
lutchmee:
Hi guys very confuse I need someone to advise me what to do next .I got letter from UK visa immigration say you're UK visa immigration has been successful they tell me on the letter where I should collect my brp in uk and I have only 30 days to travel, but when I check in my passport there was stamp missing for 30 days entry visa please need help

Contact the embassy straightway
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2016
phardey:

So, I added the doucments you told me to add and she submitted her application on Friday and I got a call from HO yesterday. I was asked about 15 questions.

Who's applying for the Visa?
Whats her full name?
How old is she?
Whats her relationship to me?
Whats her occupation?
Who's paying for her travel and feeding her?
Will she be staying with me?
How much am i giving her for the cost of the trip?
Who filled the form for her?
What do i do?
Where do i work?
Whats my full post code?
Have i invited anyone over in the last 2 years?
Who else have i Invited?
Will she be travelling alone?

Please Just out of curiosity, Why all that questions and if i answered correctly ... will she be issued the visa?

All you have to do is to answer all that questions correctly and honestly, why they asked those questions is immaterial because it will not change anything but answers to those questions will make or break the outcome of her visa application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by phardey: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

All you have to do is to answer all that questions correctly and honestly, why they asked those questions is immaterial because it will not change anything but answers to those questions will make or break the outcome of her visa application.

Ok. Thanks Much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Contact the embassy straightway [/quote]
justwise:

thank you to response me justwise ur doing goods job keep it up
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by suntai(f): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hello all, please has anyone flown MedView to London Gatwick? How is the service...tx! Oga JW how hv u been....well done and keep it up!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2016
suntai:
Hello all, please has anyone flown MedView to London Gatwick? How is the service...tx! Oga JW how hv u been....well done and keep it up!

Honestly i haven't heard of them before.

I'm doing good and yourself?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2016
lutchmee:

Contact the embassy straightway thank you to response me justwise ur doing goods job keep it up

No worries...all the best.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by diamondsare4eva: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2016
@Frontpagelawyer, please can one help someone pick up their documents from the uk visa center in ikeja with the person written authorization
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by suntai(f): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Honestly i haven't heard of them before.

I'm doing good and yourself?

Thx for your reply. I'm good tx! The "struggle" continues! grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
suntai:

Thx for your reply. I'm good tx! The "struggle" continues! grin

Yup, that struggle is real grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by friendly101: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
hi justwise
please kindly check ur mail I sent u a pm.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
friendly101:
hi justwise
please kindly check ur mail I sent u a pm.

When was that?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by friendly101: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
@justwise
I have resent it please check now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
friendly101:
@justwise
I have resent it please check now.

I have just seen the pm, the info you need is here all you need is read this thread.

The answer has been repeated here over and over again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hi Gurus in the house. I would like to travel to UK in a few months time for the first time. My sister and her husband are inviting me to come with them to UK. I live here in Lagos with them and they both work here and travel frequently to UK atleast every two months.They also own a house there in UK where they both stay when they are there. Please they would like to know what the British Embassy will require of them to enable me procure my visa. My sister"s husband is a British citizen and an expatriate working here and my sister has an Irish citizenship. My brother-in-law will be sponsoring my trip and is ready to take full responsibility while am there in UK with them. He is ready to produce Utility bills and bank statements too if required. I will be away for just two weeks if given a visa.Please i will like you guys to give me the best advice on how to go about it. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by friendly101: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
justwise:

I have just seen the pm, the info you need is here all you need is read this thread.

The answer has been repeated here over and over again.

Please what page can I find the uk visiting visa requirements …..
My statements bal is 500k
Am single
I work with a reputable company
My salary fluctuates from 90 to 110.
I also own a farming company which I registered last year started operation on it last month but I have not paid tax on my registered company all I have is TIN(tax identification number).
I have lots of African visa on my passport like SA, Cairo etc.
Please kindly advice on how to fill page 3 and 4 of the form.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:
Hi Gurus in the house. I would like to travel to UK in a few months time for the first time. My sister and her husband are inviting me to come with them to UK. I live here in Lagos with them and they both work here and travel frequently to UK atleast every two months.They also own a house there in UK where they both stay when they are there. Please they would like to know what the British Embassy will require of them to enable me procure my visa. My sister"s husband is a British citizen and an expatriate working here and my sister has an Irish citizenship. My brother-in-law will be sponsoring my trip and is ready to take full responsibility while am there in UK with them. He is ready to produce Utility bills and bank statements too if required. I will be away for just two weeks if given a visa.Please i will like you guys to give me the best advice on how to go about it. Thanks

What is your own status, student, employed, married?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
diamondsare4eva:
@Frontpagelawyer, please can one help someone pick up their documents from the uk visa center in ikeja with the person written authorization

It is ONLY possible in the following cases with means of identification.

A parent collecting for a dependent child (where child is below 18)

Applicants 65 years and above with already issued proxy form obtained during submission.

One member of a family group collecting the passports for the whole family, if applied together
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:

What is your own status, student, employed, married?
Am single and employed at the moment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
friendly101:

Please what page can I find the uk visiting visa requirements …..
My statements bal is 500k
Am single
I work with a reputable company
My salary fluctuates from 90 to 110.
I also own a farming company which I registered last year started operation on it last month but I have not paid tax on my registered company all I have is TIN(tax identification number).
I have lots of African visa on my passport like SA, Cairo etc.
Please kindly advice on how to fill page 3 and 4 of the form.

Bro why would you chose the UK for holiday on that salary? Flight ticket alone will take at least 3months of your salary let alone hotel, feeding and transport within the UK.

So basically you are going to spend almost all of that 500k in few days in the UK.

It will be difficult for you to get a visiting visa on that salary
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by friendly101: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
ok
please what do you advice I do ....
I still have another savings account with ARM apart from the 500k would u advice I boost my account to 700k ?
but i intend to add my pension statement of over 5ook.
Property and My registered company certificate .

this is what I intend to submit:

letter of introduction from my company which I work with.
employment letter form the company I work with.
pay slip
statement of account
flight ticket
my registered company certificate
property
hotel reservation
letter of self introduction
pension statement
ARM savings statement

please let me know if there is anything i need to do or avoid.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by diamondsare4eva: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thank you frontpagelawyer. Please which is the right visa application a cousin can fill. Is it https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome
or https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk
The visa4uk allows you to set up your account to track your document via TLSContact using the GWF number generated while filling the fom, but for the visas-immigration, it doesn't give you the option. Please help

FrontPageLawyer:

It is ONLY possible in the following cases with means of identification.

A parent collecting for a dependent child (where child is below 18)

Applicants 65 years and above with already issued proxy form obtained during submission.

One member of a family group collecting the passports for the whole family, if applied together

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chimbago(f): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
suntai:

Yes, I flew med view last month to Gatwick and back to naija, services was okay, flight was not delayed, we left on the scheduled time and you are allowed to carry upto 64kg baggage.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ladon7: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2016
Good morning Oga and all d gurus in the house, Please I need your guide on how to package my account for the uk visa. I am applying for Uk for the first time, I travelled last year to Dubai, to buy goods for sale, I work in a Federal Government agency with 5 years in its service. and I am also running my masters,i intend to get an introduction letter from my office and my school, My dilema is that I do not keep hold of money in my account, i normally turn over the money to buy new stuff, any moment I av reasonable amount but I have 650k in my cooperative account, in it. which I am intending to transfer to my personal acct, As my salary is paid, i put part in my cooperative while the remaining goes to my acct (15k). of which its on my payslip that am contributing to a cooperative society, I earn N115,000/month.though I av another account that most of my customers do pay in my money ,which I av the sum of 230k, mwhile I don't av a registered business name. just av fliers that I use for my advertisement. I also av a land that I bought in my office through this cooperative society. I am happily married and am a mother of 3 kids. though my intention is to go by june /july so as to buy few things for sale wen comin back ,Please, i want to visit my aunt in uk, pls guide me on how to package my account for my and papers. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by lexycool01(m): 5:44am On Apr 23, 2016
i am a student in turkey and i plan to visit uk during summer. i want to know if i can work in UK during my vacation before heading back to turkey
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.