Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? (3814 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / BREAKING NEWS!!! Buhari Returning From UK On Saturday 11, 2017 / Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by owolabifunke14(f): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
After a very long time away from nairaland I logged in only to see this topic on front page
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/195475-dasukigate-the-sun-newspaper-returns-n9million-it-got-from-ex-nsa-dasuki.html

https://www.nairaland.com/2813285/dasukigate-sun-newspaper-returns-n9million . This really got me thinking why Buhari has not followed the path of honour just like the Sunnewspaper. Evryone knows that nobody is above the law and that ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. I hereby; call on Mahamadu Buhari to resign and hand over to Prof Yomi Osinbanjo.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/195475-dasukigate-the-sun-newspaper-returns-n9million-it-got-from-ex-nsa-dasuki.html

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by chris4gold(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
tomorrow
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by finalboss(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
undecided you dnt no anything...
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by owolabifunke14(f): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
finalboss:
undecided you dnt no anything...
If I knew when he will return it I wouldn't have asked the question in the first place. Was he not mentioned as one of the beneficiaries? Did he deny it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Zeedarh(f): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nor be only resign. Shoroniyen
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by missKiffy(f): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
You can go and return it for him undecided
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by owolabifunke14(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zeedarh:
Nor be only resign. Shoroniyen
ok,Nigerians don't resign. Let him return the SUV and the money ASAP grin

5 Likes

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Zeedarh(f): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
owolabifunke14:
ok,Nigerians don't resign. Let him return the SUV and the money ASAP grin
That may happen in year 2060. Now? Imporsicant smiley
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by owolabifunke14(f): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
grin grin
Zeedarh:
That may happen in year 2060. Now? Imporsicant smiley
By that time our generation has restored the dignity of the country. The generation of 20's to 80's really spoil the country. I am for the good tomorrow cheesy
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by LadyExcellency: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Buhari collected full monetized benefits from SGF due to him as former HOS.

Why collect 2 amoured SUVs from a "well wishers" who turns out to be Dasuki? Or Is FG now Buhari's well wisher

Was Dasuki actually Buhari's well wisher against Jonathan?

Buhari is a crook

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by owolabifunke14(f): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
LadyExcellency:
Buhari collected full monetized benefits from SGF due to him as former HOS.

Why collect 2 amoured SUVs from a "well wishers" who turns out to be Dasuki? Or Is FG now Buhari's well wisher

Was Dasuki actually Buhari's well wisher against Jonathan?

Buhari is a crook
Angel,exactly my point. Even his media man was with sunnewspaper when the said transaction was carried out. So many corrupt persons in the corridor of power #buhariresign

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by owolabifunke14(f): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hey lalasticlala I need answers here
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by darlenese(f): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Buhari didn't collect the cow he only ate the suya grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by amaechi1: 1:28am On Dec 21, 2015
The sponsor of this topic confessed that he has been away for a long time. So, we may need to pardon him. However, not to mention that at this point Dasuki can mention anybody. Even Obama, George Bush, Puti and Queen Elizabeth may not be spared in this naming season.

4 Likes

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 21, 2015
owolabifunke14:
Thief

I love this Babe.
Classical responses that hit below the belt kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Efcc should also detain him like Dasuki, Dokpesi and others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 21, 2015
darlenese:
Buhari didn't collect the cow he only ate the suya grin grin
Is there any difference?
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by talktimi(m): 5:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Buhari should just return those SUV's even if it's secretly, we'll understand lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Jaideyone(m): 5:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Buhari got what he deserved which is two SUVs. Dasuki made the choice of procuring them from stolen funds. that's not Baba's fault.
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Lol.... return ke... lets OBJ return his own first tongue
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Jaideyone:
. Buhari got what he deserved which is two SUVs. Dasuki made the choice of procuring them from stolen funds. that's not Baba's fault.
Lol... Romans 1.:23: One dats sins and d one that supports d sin are both of guilty before God... Buhari is a man of integrity I trust him to return it to shame pple like you....
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Jaideyone(m): 5:41am On Dec 21, 2015
crixtex:

Lol... Romans 1.:23: One dats sins and d one that supports d sin are both of guilty before God... Buhari is a man of integrity I trust him to return it to shame pple like you....
how did Buhari sin? questions we should be asking is why did Buhari get two SUVs instead of the 3 he has meant to get and what did dasuki do with the funds from which Baba's SUVs should have been purchased. Buhari can't answer any of those questions
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Jaideyone:
how did Buhari sin? questions we should be asking is why did Buhari get two SUVs instead of the 3 he has meant to get and what did dasuki do with the funds from which Baba's SUVs should have been purchased. Buhari can't answer any of those questions
Bro before God. . Ignorance aint an excuse... and as you know God is the only righteous judge.... I heard bubu also got $300, 000..??
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Candyrain(m): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2015
owolabifunke14:
After a very long time away from nairaland I logged in only to see this topic on front page

https://www.nairaland.com/2813285/dasukigate-sun-newspaper-returns-n9million . This really got me thinking why Buhari has not followed the path of honour just like the Sunnewspaper. Evryone knows that nobody is above the law and that ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. I hereby; call on Mahamadu Buhari to resign and hand over to Prof Yomi Osinbanjo.

Dear if you ask me, na who I go ask?
The guy has not even owned up that he ate our yam

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Buhari and APC may end up shooting themselves in the leg with this Dasuki case.

GEJ will definitely be laughing because Dasuki wasn't actually his man, he was working for the cabal that was undermining his presidency.

GEJ never trusted Dasuki, he kept him there to please some masters.
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by texazzpete(m): 6:10am On Dec 21, 2015
SirJeffry:
Buhari and APC may end up shooting themselves in the leg with this Dasuki case.

GEJ will definitely be laughing because Dasuki wasn't actually his man, he was working for the cabal that was undermining his presidency.

GEJ never trusted Dasuki, he kept him there to please some masters.

Yeah, definitely laughing at Nigerians.
Allowing someone steal billions that are meant for troops just to 'please masters' and you think that is not criminal Behavior?

The cool thing about stupid posts like yours is that it allows folks to see the people who aren't paying taxes. That's why you can be so cavalier about corruption like this.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Adminisher: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2015
This thread is based on ignorance. Buhari was given jeeps after the bombing incident. Those jeeps would be back with the FG by now.
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2015
texazzpete:

Yeah, definitely laughing at Nigerians.
Allowing someone steal billions that are meant for troops just to 'please masters' and you think that is not criminal Behavior?

The cool thing about stupid posts like yours is that it allows folks to see the people who aren't paying taxes. That's why you can be so cavalier about corruption like this.
So you were there to know that Gej saw him steal those billions and kept quiet.

Mr. Man, let's be real. Gej may be corrupt but don't be so careless with the fact that some junior members of staff commit fraud in banks without the knowledge of bank managers.

That man was the president for crying out loud and he was fed with so many advices on daily basis both good and bad. His job was merely endorsements and sometime, bad aides would surely coerce him into endorsing certain things unknowingly.

I'm not trying to exonerate him but let's cut him some slack.

Has anybody bothered why he seems not to be under any form of pressure with all these media trials or why his aides aren't speaking about it?

That man seems to have peace of mind and no thief will be that calm in the face of all these scandals.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by asfrank(m): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2015
Before anybody complain, nd lash Buhari for receiving 2 jeeps from Dasuki, U pls try to understand the duties or functions of the said office Dasuki was occupying, one of such functions is "welfare of past Presidents/Heads of State". To be honest with U, when was d arms gate discovered? Was it after the discovery that the said jeeps were delivered and accepted? These are the questions we should be asking our selves. The office of the NSA has units that are saddled with the responsibility of providing for such welfare packages, what the ARMSGATE (2.1billion dollars) was meant for was political. From my own point of view, Dasuki is looking for ways through which he can spread his net and get people like Buhari implicated, so the allege crimes and punishment can be mellowed. Remember that Buhari worked with Dasuki for over a month before his sack, that was partly because of the report being submitted by his transition committee, he wanted to know fist hand what happened in that office, when somebody is wrong then we acknowledge, not trying to create artificial wars were there are non. Let's look at this scenario: a father gives stolen money to the child to pay for school fees, little did the child know how the father made the money came, after payment, it is found out that he stole the money, then you hold the child? First of all its the duty of the father to provide such money, and he has being providing it before, so the child knows its business as usual.
Re: Dasukigate:when Is President Buhari Returning His Own Share Of The Money? by efilefun(m): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2015
owolabifunke14:

He got only SUVs and they were mentioned in his assets declaration form, let's see if Dasuki will tell the world if truly PMB got $300k or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Igbo Man Who Wants To Be Governor Of Lagos / Massive Crowd With Red Cap Waiting For Atiku In Kano[photos] / Ijelespeaks Arrives Supreme Court No Breathing Space For Nnamdi Kanu - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.