Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? (790 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? / Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by SoAmazing(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2009
He's got money but no scruples, not sensitive to how you feel and what brings the best outta you.He's loving, caring and understanding.Doesn't care about your heart as long as he meets your physical needs and buys you all you desire.He goes all out to make you happy and fulfilled eventhough he's doing it when it's not convenient.Sounds like the story of the rich man bringing out out his abundance of wealth and the poor man given all he has.Wouldya rather have bad times with a player or good times with the one who truly loves you?
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by Sissy3(f): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2009
good times with the one who truly loves me

was that really difficult to figure out?
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2009
Of course good times with the one who truly loves meĀ  undecided
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2009
Are you kidding me? shocked shocked
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by yme1(f): 12:59am On Apr 25, 2009
okay everybody knows the answer already
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by iice(f): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2009
Good times with the player grin
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by Secretz(f): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2009
good times with the player of course! lol tongue

grin grin
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by SoAmazing(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2009
@iice and Secretz, didn't you read the thread through?Simple English, would you rather have bad times with a player who's filthy rich or good times with a true love who's just comfortable?
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by iice(f): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2009
Duh who wouldnt go for good times.

But why must the player have bad times and the poor guy have good times - talk about fairly tale stereotypes undecided
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by SoAmazing(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2009
@iice, my dear it's no debate, it's a simple question, okay?
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by Secretz(f): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2009
@ soamazing! And she gave you a simple answer!
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by ladybam(f): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2009
good time is twice better
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by SoAmazing(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Secretz, who dem beat and who dey get body pain?Abeg carry your sour pizza waka.
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by Hauwa1: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2009
good time with the playa for me too cheesy

carry your poor head go for one place grin
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by SoAmazing(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Hauwa, you sound like a frustrated fellow, yeah?You wanna bring it on, I'm game!
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by Secretz(f): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2009
Lol
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by Hauwa1: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2009
me frustrated fellow? hahahahahahaha, oh man! you so hilarious. bring it on playa grin

abeg, i wasn't saying you the poster is poor ooo, i don't know you undecided just making a small joking point.

person no go play again for NL? ummm, o ga o.
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by SoAmazing(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2009
@Hauwa, that's okay.I was really waiting for you to pull the trigger to fire the first shot.I can use a good joke for the evening though alongside my bottle of Cider.
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by whitesturd(f): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2009
u must be kiddin.of couse good times wt da 1 who laves me.pardon me.im ghanian hence the "laves"
Re: Wouldya Rather Have Bad Times Or Good Times With Him/her? by Igwe9(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2009
wait a minute, poverty and good time(i.e servant in heaven) but these two are like cat and dog !, they 're hardly found together. cry cry cheesy

Bad time with playa, oops! just like being a King in hell! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Question Is For You: / Dating Older Guys / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Get The Attention Of A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.