Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (76278 Views)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by jamace(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin grin No peace for looters of our commonwealth. grin grin

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by midehi2(f): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
with all the stolen money and yet he died

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Shymm3x: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:

Fvck that nyggah - he ain't dead. grin
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Tomjazzy2: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Is this what the dullard APC Government having to offer? Senior citizen die and die everyday? Is this the CHANGE we requires?

How does we even cope with this dullard without the delinquent of cost? undecided

I'm glad eguisi soup isn't this awful in real lifecheesy

I show no sympathy to any Nigerian politician angry

I hope he also owns an eternal bank account undecided

Rubbish!! angry angry
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by sukkot: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Shymm3x:

Fvck that nyggah - he ain't dead. grin
yeah we need to see that cadava asap grin grin
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Una sure dis man die true true? No bi dis same man Play oyibo 419 with all their effective policing? make dem show us the dead body make we see
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by olamik123(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Vanity upon Vanity***** RIP# Iku ya jü esin lor :-XVanity upon Vanity***** RIP# Iku ya jü esin lor
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by crym: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
After tour father
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by iamboody(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Like I read somewhere even in death we shall still haul your dead body back to the U.K. Before all you slaves of death come for me, I don't fear death! Yes I am not afraid to die. This soul is not more than hundreds of souls that die everyday. He has sent people to grave because of his corruption. I don't have a sympathy for him, he is not any better than Boko Haram members. Quote me and get schooled.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by EgusiSoup: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
sexymoma:
na buhari dey kill dem abi... otondo

I said dullard I does not mention any name is it that the person name you call is the dullard? So you now synchronize dullard with somebody name. undecided
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
What about ALLISON MADUEKE...
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by segzybam(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
D coward committed suicide. After extradition talk all of a sudden he entered coma just like that. My own be say make dem return d money he stole.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by tinsel: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
May his soul rest in perfect peace. I think he must have suffered from shock after hearing the news of his extradition request by the British Government

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by deybholar(f): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
See what stealing too much money has caused. I'm sure he slumped due to over thinking. May his soul Rest In Peace
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Caricapapaya: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ummm, if true,may his soul rest in peace but if this is a disguise just because uk is about to revist his case then God is watching everyone in 3D
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Blackchampion(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gamesmart:

May you father and mother be next IJN.
Shiro niye
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Bright4(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm...He got state pardon frm Jonathan, but nobody to offer him grave pardon... vanity upon vanity. Well, RIP

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Adminisher: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Skywalker5:
funny i was just talking about politicians like this. How they move money from Nigeria to foreign countries.Foreign countries are aware of their shady deals and lets them keep transferring the money till they arrest them and freeze their account. The money this guys took to the UK will never return to nigeria.The money is currently being used to develop UK. I wish all this politicians can be smart enough to know that moving money from Nigeria abroad only makes Nigeria worse and develop the countries they move them too. money laundering is like investment for the countries they land.

Swiss bankers have secretly killed hundreds of idiotic treasury looters from Africa this way. Cursed children of slaves. No matter the politics, you have to be cursed to steal from poor Niger Delta people ro keep the money in Europe.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by iamboody(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I said dullard I does not mention any name is it that the person name you call is the dullard? So you now synchronize dullard with somebody name. undecided
Go back to school your play of words is too poor. Stop commenting please.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Granting this man a state pardon was one of GEJ's greatest undoing, RIP to the dead all the same.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by pampers2wear: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ex Governor? This life self, RIPP amen
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by babafirst(m): 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Raymondville:
RIP Man.
The only memory I remember about you was jumping bail and disguising like a woman to Nigeria. Its a pity that the money you laundered to UK might not be recovered back
Haaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!That loot must be recovered ohhh.Are they burying him with it?Afterall Abacha's own is still being recovered.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by pejuakinab: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
If an old man like him could disguise as a woman in a white mans land to escape jail, I don't believe he's truly dead cos he could as well fake his death to evade been whisked to UK. Pls is it true?
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
So dis guy na Airforce man, i no no ooo well we must return his dead body to the uk for questioning
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by modath(f): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Egusi soup, you can insult anyone you like but please always do it in proper english. Thank you.

Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by EgusiSoup: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
iamboody:

Go back to school your play of words is too poor. Stop commenting please.

I am not ashame of the English that I spoke as far as I knows that is not my father language.

Back to topic when I say dullard why do you think it is someone name that you started to calling? I am tired of what I knows that you are typing in goldfish cry
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by babafirst(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
sukkot:
yeah we need to see that cadava asap grin grin
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by mecuzee(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Slyr0x:
[img]http://www.pefti.tv/images/gallery/hand_of_the_creator.jpg[/img]

I wish this was true.That means whatever is God's plan concerning me will certainly come to pass!
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by EgusiSoup: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
modath:

Egusi soup, you can insult anyone you like but please always do it in proper english. Thank you.

I does not knows what you are talking about here. Thanks. undecided
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by esota4280(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
i pray oooo.... he don go fake e death... he know P.M.B de come for people like am
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by Joeoku78: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Raymondville:
RIP Man.
The only memory I remember about you was jumping bail and disguising like a woman to Nigeria. Its a pity that the money you laundered to UK might not be recovered back
Abacha?s loot was systematically being recovered. So alam?s loot shall be recovered. He should rest in perfect peace.
Re: Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death by yjgm(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't believe in this man's death story. Fake, fake and fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos