Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja (53863 Views)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Fresh Bomb Attack Around Nyanya Axis Again? / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by zoe123: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
LastProphet:
wow we just heard the bomb too here in Kaduna, it even shook ny neighbors nyash!

Hahaha Hahaha, pathetic nairaland overrun by 18years old ibo boys, nor be only Kaduna, add sokoto, useless generation of youths

What have d ibos got to do with this? Ethnic bigot

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by passionate88: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Flashh:

You've been blindfolded... You can't be too silly not to know this also happens when Jonathan was in power. undecided
Jonathan chased them out from Abuja, Buhari invited them into Abuja by removing check points and moving the command centre to Maiduguri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
What if these recent attacks are not the work of BH Boyz but some certain forces who are trying to rubbish Buhari's administration and they want the common man to think it's the same old war while the main war is going on as the common man lives daily in ignorance...just thinking outside the box tho. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Onyijeff(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Now this boys are serious to shift bubu as he shifted army base
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Twist4u: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Those who makes a nation ungovernable for a man,has its own people to suffer the most. Che guevera(1956)

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Francis goan sit down!

I thought by now, u must have grown up!
Still d same kaine always spewing trash!
chi take yua time ooo, if no be say u be my person ehh. Laffs
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by raymondzack: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
femcruz:

and how many months was Gej on sit and he couldn't even bring back the chibok girl, man am actually not here to argue who is better with you, time will tell.
time is already telling
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Spybradd: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kockane:
God save us in this country. What's really going on in that Nyanya? Our security forces really need to comb that suburb and rid or of these animals.

same here..whats about nyannya??!
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by onyepapa(m): 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
LastProphet:

and what did Jonathan do for you uneducated ibos? yes we hear he is your brother and what did he do for you shortsighted people? my colleagues traveled to awka recently and the office vehicle didn't make it back due to massive gutters on the road, so what did he do for you ibo boy!?
I know you wish to get a reply but sorry I've stopped making stupiid people famous

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kbs468:

hmmmmn Azazi of blessed memory before he was eventually set up for that Godly Death
pdp killed Azazi for saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by nzeobi(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kockane:
God save us in this country. What's really going on in that Nyanya? Our security forces really need to comb that suburb and rid or of these animals.
If. You comb nyanya, they will only move to another place
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by paschenko(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
OLYMPUS WILL SOON FALL! maybe then Mr. President will react... I wonder when his gallivanting all over d world to get help will start yielding results. This is so disheartening!

We miss the "Clueless One" in moments like these.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Koolmexxi(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
runnazz:
What if these recent attacks are not the work of BH Boyz but some certain forces who are trying to rubbish Buhari's administration and they want the common man to think it's the same old war while the main war is going on as the common man lives daily in ignorance...just thinking outside the box tho. God help us all

What have u done with ur brain!!! U get sense at all??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by AngryNigerian(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan sef undecided

Have you started drinking again after the rehab, you need to stop!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Spybradd: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
onyepapa:
I know you wish to get a reply but sorry I've stopped making stupiid people famous

kai!!! see finishing...lastprophet,thou art nothing but a dead man!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by jossyj: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Why Una still de answer nigerians?
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by LastProphet: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Spybradd:

kai!!! see finishing...lastprophet,thou art nothing but a dead man!!! grin

come 2019 you will still be at home waiting for jamb result or dead, or better still in the lagoon as rightly commanded by oba akiolu. pray u IBO's with your idiocy are not slaughtered together for sallah ram by then, biafra animals

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Koolmexxi:

What have u done with ur brain!!! U get sense at all??

If u have a functioning brain you would know how to weight the various probabilities of every situation objectively but as usual ur goat brain isi- ewu head no fit reason any possible outcome other than wetin them want make you believe ..and if u check my comment I said "what if" but again u just naturally dumb to understand that simple English..u sure say u get even ordinary waec at all ode!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by passionate88: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
rozayx5:

hope its not a bomb. lost a friend in the last one. tired of this apc govt embarassed
I thought you were an ardent supporter of Bubu
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by ozimec(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
onyenro:
Unconfirmed report of bomb blast in and around nyanya. Details shortly..

This is getting out of hand o.

For unlimited job positions that required no experience. Click here. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131951
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by hansad: 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Boko Haram must disappear if Nigeria reforms for a just and practicable governing system, for a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country.

Nigerians have a new president. The president goes about shaking hands and negotiating with leaders of super powers, with the belief that the super powers shall solve his country's numerous political problems, some of which have blown into war.

But the leaders of the super powers have more domestic and international problems than Nigeria.

So?
Waiting for President Buhari to seek for ways to resolve Nigeria's political problems, instead of apparently depending on use of force aided by the super powers.
Buhari and the recommendations of the last CONFAB have a date if he wants to succeed as Nigeria's President now.

Boko Haram is a religious/political organization seeking for a section of Nigeria to take total control of the country and impose the warriors'religious faith upon all of Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by dhantey324(m): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
laurel03:
no yeeboo man can swear dt dey vote 4 PMB

Joe Igbokwe can undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by amazingspiderma: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Some comments on this post are just extremely amusing.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by hansad: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2015
Sunseeker:
And they wont to promote Foreign Tourism in Nigeria ?!! grin

Tourism is the greatest industry today in peaceful countries. Foreign investments also pump billions of dollars into the economies of peaceful countries.
Nigeria has lost these two great sources of development funds for six years because of Boko Haram. Nigeria is in tatters, but it's leaders don't tell it. Today, struggle for who presides over the Petroleum Ministry is it, even for our president. Unfortunate.
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Now I know some foools are made from baby factories To all the bastards celebrating,its a fake news.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by BushidoBlue(m): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2015
ademusiwa5:
[size=38pt]Northerners need to increase the number of eba and fish they eat.. it affect the way they think.
There is high carbohydrate and energy level in eba and amala.. and it affect how they look.
[/size]

If I dream of food this night, I will report you to my pastor tomorrow in church.
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Cannonleo(m): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2015
this is what happens when the DSS forget their statutory mandates and start chasing after inec officials,witnesses and perceived political threats in real time, while taking focus away from the real Deal "sleeper cells"
with the internal wranglings now becoming evident within the ranks, the bring me down mentality has now been activated within the ranks.
daura had better begin to mend fences and restructure his priorities,

DSS's radar are simply scanning blanks on sleeper cells and intel while beeping hard on dog leash political jobs.

DSS you are losing phase two of this war.
its time to get back to work

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by koboko69: 12:45am On Oct 11, 2015
p1jiobi:
The worst mistake I've ever made is voting Buhari. He is an epitome of cluelessness. I fooolishly believed his lies of defeating BH in 2 months.

U people just tell foolish lies for likes. Do u sell.likes in the market? I went tthorugh a number of ur posts and u are a confirmed Buhari hater. You will die in your hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by Slidoo(m): 1:02am On Oct 11, 2015
onyenro:
Unconfirmed report of bomb blast in and around nyanya. Details shortly..
Can someone pls tell me it's not tru...jux tired of hearing such..
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by ekwujuru: 1:16am On Oct 11, 2015
those boys could ve their reasons we are only saying our own but how I wish they spare innocent souls but on the other hand pmb shld attain to them both of you know how far bico during gje period the books asked you to be their intermediary you did not answer neither did our northern brothers that have become your spokesmen, advisers and parrots say a word the evil that men do is longer live after them but monitor and follows them now now that is bombs to bomb, the man that burial himself his one hand will be on top of his grave na pls return the weapons to abuja bicos your boys no joke again they taken your matter more serious than good luck
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by gulfer: 1:27am On Oct 11, 2015
Nduwin:
i just hv to go to bed now,my mind is at peace now,my neighbour just came in from d Army post service area of kurudu,he said d sound was from a quarry site at d phase5 (stone blasting).so lets calm down for we are safe in Gods care.our blood will not be wasted by d boko boys o! goodnight all
All the dullards blaming PMB for BH, this one should make you cover your heads in shame....is he responsible for bombing Niger as well. Thank GOD this is from a quarry site or else they would be baying for GMB's blood.
Re: Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja by ekwujuru: 1:36am On Oct 11, 2015
I'll supporter who tell you say they hate bujari the office he choose will cause him more trouble retired army officer tell him to go in to defense bicos those boys no joke witam the earlier he settle defense the better our oil no go finish he will still meet it and he will one day leave it for the owners to manage their prosperity when done be national cake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bomb explodes At Ekiti old governor’s secretariat / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.