Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing (52360 Views)

24 Year Old Lady Being Forced To Have An Abortion Needs Help / 24 Year Old Teacher Impregnated By Her 13 Year Old Student / 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by 9jatatafo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
She will be back. Had a friend who flew from Lagos to London, on getting to London, he saw a girl and one thing led to another, the guy went with the girl for good one week leaving everyone in Lagos and London worried but later showed up at his family's place in London and told them he was camped by a girl. Maybe this girl is hiding somewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by JonSnow(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
my brother nothing dey happen. na we get nairaland. grin

cheesy cheesy

make we dey see na
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by Emmyfem97(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
She may be in one man's house enjoying herself. Maybe she's one of those from a very strict home that has been looking for freedom.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by chaxking(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
U knw ba lool
QatarPlayboy:
u people shudnt worry. she wil cum out of hidden in the fullness of time. she hurriedly went to collect sumtin(d!ck) frm bf.
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
chaxking:
U knw ba lool
knw which tin?
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by Everfrank(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
How did the airline prove she actually board the plane? CCTV footage or any biometric record or what?
Did somebody took her to the airport or did she found her way? If yes did this person actually saw her to the airport and confirmed she took the flight?
Was her ticket booked in advance or at the airport over the counter?
Who went to pick her up at the airport and how timely was he? Could he have gotten to the airport late(from arrival time of the flight) after she might have decided to find her way?
When was her last contact with anybody and where was she then?
You need answers to these and many more questions to figure out what actually happened. She cannot just disappear into thin air,unless if she was kidnapped by aliens mid flight. She may never have made the trip to Abuja. Someone else might have used her ticket. She might have faked the trip. She could still be in Lagos. Check her social media status, alternative phone numbers, close friends and other close associates.
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by inze(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
tjfulloption:
May Almight Allah keep her safe wherever she is and may she reunite back with her family hale and hearty. Amin.

. . . Amin
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by sangga(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lasgidy1:
She's here in Minna with me. Been bleeping her for days now.
have u forgotten mr okoro, Do not implicate ur self.
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by chaxking(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
She might ve gone for the dick
QatarPlayboy:

knw which tin?
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by vivianblog3(f): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by demiawise(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
youngaz:
BTW am new here please wat iz d meaning of lalasticlala smiley smiley smileyanyone 2 tel me
wud love to kn the meaning my self. Maje una no vex oh.
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by AkpanObong1: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Everfrank:
How did the airline prove she actually board the plane? CCTV footage or any biometric record or what?
Did somebody took her to the airport or did she found her way? If yes did this person actually saw her to the airport and confirmed she took the flight?
Was her ticket booked in advance or at the airport over the counter?
Who went to pick her up at the airport and how timely was he? Could he have gotten to the airport late(from arrival time of the flight) after she might have decided to find her way?
When was her last contact with anybody and where was she then?
You need answers to these and many more questions to figure out what actually happened. She cannot just disappear into thin air,unless if she was kidnapped by aliens mid flight. She may never have made the trip to Abuja. Someone else might have used her ticket. She might have faked the trip. She could still be in Lagos. Check her social media status.
You should be a security personnel.Your intelligent analysis and unanswered questions could guide to her being found.May GOD LEAD her back to her parents safely IJN.Amen.

4 Likes

Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by bogolobango(m): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Another tooto is missing chisos
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by Hatrik(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
She's in my house......... oh I wish she where?
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by chocofizzy(f): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
My namesake can not got missing just like that. God will bring her home hale and hearty in JESUS' Name Amen.
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by ghetomum: 12:02am On Oct 11, 2015
U mean miss from the Airport
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by kenny1313(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2015
where is her boy frnd?
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by nicholasis(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2015
She must have fall into the hands of kidnapper or something related
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by justjify(m): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2015
youngaz:
BTW am new here please wat iz d meaning of lalasticlala smiley smiley smileyanyone 2 tel me
it's a name of a babalawo that mixes laptops with herbs

2 Likes

Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by mailtimi(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Moderators. This post has been made hours before and it didn't make homepage. Are Moderators favouring some handles or what?

https://www.nairaland.com/2656193/missing-youth-corps-member
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by godfrey01(m): 12:16am On Oct 11, 2015
jessica oh jessica.
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by WAMDIEO(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2015
She Para drop may be.
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by EreluY(f): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2015
WHEN PEOPLE GO MISSING IN THE ADVANCED WORLD, LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS SWING INTO ACTION, DEPLOYING A COMBINATION OF PROFILING, INTELLIGENCE AND LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO UNEARTH THE 'MYSTERY'. CONVERSELY, HOWEVER, WHEN SOMEONE GOES MISSING IN NIGERIA, NIGERIANS TURN TO PRAYERS. WHAT A BACKWARD COUNTRY AND PEOPLE.
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by Kestolove(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2015
She dey wit her Bobo dey enjoy prick una dey suffer una sef for hia
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 11, 2015
sad
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by creepsyme(f): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2015
either she entered a lift that diverted with her or the airpot taxi...
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by foriz4u(m): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2015
nikkiking:
She's save in jesus Name.
Amen oooo!!! Chia! C beauty in d making... God have mercy o
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by foriz4u(m): 12:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
she is in her lovers house.
U fink dis is a joking matter? Hw dare u mk mockery of someone's predicament! May God ve mercy on u n ur family
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by nigeriancuban: 12:41am On Oct 11, 2015
h,is she really missing or she went to some dudes place since mum and dad has give gate-man ismailla instructions never to let her cross gae after school hours...lol,just sayingoo
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by ManTiger(m): 12:51am On Oct 11, 2015
She evaded her family at arrival....

Some serious straffing going on.
Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 11, 2015
andyanders:
Oh My God.Her fone log should be checked from the service provider to know other people that she spoke to within same period.

This should be done immediately in order to track her whereabouts. May God bring her back.
simple as abc. Thank God for The NCC registration scheme

1 Like

Re: 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 11, 2015
runnazz:
Jesu!! This girl went to the secondary school @ the back of my family house in benin, Stars int. & she went to AAU...Eghonghon is her other name too abeg no miss oo God wetin dey happen?
liar. You dont know her from anywhere. You got that information from her facebook page https://m.facebook.com/eghonghon.edionwele?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNzg2YWI3OTQxOTE3ODUxZTYyNmVlZTY5OGUzZGMwNmUiLCJxdWVyeSI6Ikplc3NpY2EgRWRpb253ZWxlIiwic2VhcmNoX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJzZXF1ZW5jZV9pZCI6MTA3NDgyMDk5MSwicGFnZV9udW1iZXIiOjEsImZpbHRlcl90eXBlIjoiU2VhcmNoIiwiZW50X2lkIjoxMDE5MTUxMDg4LCJwb3NpdGlvbiI6MSwicmVzdWx0X3R5cGUiOjIwNDh9&fref=search

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help / I Didn't Know It Would Bleach My Newborn's Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.