Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

5 Expectations Of Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Expectations Of Heaven (2856 Views)

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2015
dalaman:

I might not know what 23456 x 261514 is, but I know it can never be 25. I don't know how life came about but the mythical and creation account which is nothing but trash that was written in the bible is not how the world or the universe we live in came about.

You can mathematically prove that 23456 x 261514 is not 25 . Because 25 is a square - this implies that only 5 and 5 will give 25 as their product . But can you prove that life has no creator ?

There are only two sides - there is no creator and there is a creator . The probability is 0.5 either way - a creator or no creator . But if you insist that there is no creator then the probability is 1 and the certainty there is a creator is 0

Therefore its illogical to say you don't know but you are sure the probability is 0 when you've not proven that the probability that there is a creator is actually 0 .

1 Like

Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by winner01(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Facts ? Which one? that life came from the non living or that it evolved from a single cell .

Can you share what you are smoking ?
I tire for the guy, they keep talking about these "facts", they give the same rubbish over and over again trying to lead an endless circle. Atheism is beginning to seem like the opposite of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by winner01(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2015
dalaman:

I don't know how life came about and neither do you that is why you can not provide any evidence for it apart from baseless claims and appeal to the unknown.
But your conversations on this section continually shows how sure you are on the origin of life. You sound so sure that life came from non life on its own for no reason.
You continue to zero the probability of a Creator, that seems like you know how life didnt happen, i think its only logical to ask you for proof of this sure knowledge of yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2015
winner01:
I tire for the guy, they keep talking about these "facts", they give the same rubbish over and over again trying to lead an endless circle.

As in eh ... He's screaming facts facts and has no proof whatsoever .

Atheism is beginning to seem like the opposite of reasoning.

Beginning ? No bro , at all ooo . The bible described them as fools (Psalm 14:1) and people possessing depraved minds(Romans 1:28) . Atheism has been the opposite of reasoning from the onset
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by dalaman: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2015
winner01:
But your conversations on this section continually shows how sure you are on the origin of life. You sound so sure that life came from non life on its own for no reason.
You continue to zero the probability of a Creator, that seems like you know how life didnt happen, i think its only logical to ask you for proof of this sure knowledge of yours.

Cam you show where I have ever stated that am sure that life came from no life for no reason? I have never made any position with regards to the origin of life because I do not know. You claim that life must have come from one single source alone and I have asked you to provide the evidence for that. How do you know that only a single entity created the universe as opposed to many entities? Where is your evidence that everything was created by a single entity that speaks the Hebrew language and likes the small of burn cattle?

What if I say that the Hindu Gods and Goddesses created the universe, can you prove to me with evidence that they it;s ownly your version of God idea that did it and not theirs? Where is the evidence for your claims?
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by dalaman: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You can mathematically prove that 23456 x 261514 is not 25 . Because 25 is a square - this implies that only 5 and 5 will give 25 as their product . But can you prove that life has no creator ?

There are only two sides - there is no creator and there is a creator . The probability is 0.5 either way - a creator or no creator . But if you insist that there is no creator then the probability is 1 and the certainty there is a creator is 0

Therefore its illogical to say you don't know but you are sure the probability is 0 when you've not proven that the probability that there is a creator is actually 0 .

Good. The question is you do not know if the universe was created by a single entity or many entities, you just happen to be indoctrinated with the version of a creator which the ancient Hebrews imagine, a creator whom they said crated the sun before the earth, you refuse to accept their creation account as they have stated, you instead decided to modify it. The universe as we know it did not come about as God said he created it inside the bible. If the bible gets the creation of the universe wrong then it;s God did not create the universe simple.
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by winner01(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

As in eh ... He's screaming facts facts and has no proof whatsoever .

Beginning ? No bro , at all ooo . The bible described them as fools (Psalm 14:1) and people possessing depraved minds(Romans 1:28) . Atheism has been the opposite of reasoning from the onset
He sounds sure on the zero probability of a Creator, not realising he is making a claim.

You're right bro, I thought it was only foolishness and stoneheartedness. Atheism and rationality are two lines that never meet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2015
dalaman:

Good. The question is you do not know if the universe was created by a single entity or many entities, you just happen to be indoctrinated with the version of a creator which the ancient Hebrews imagine, a creator whom they said crated the sun before the earth, you refuse to accept their creation account as they have stated, you instead decided to modify it. The universe as we know it did not come about as God said he created it inside the bible. If the bible gets the creation of the universe wrong then it;s God did not create the universe simple.

LOL ... the bible told creation as a story ... literal or figurative ? I dont actually care . But how does the bible's portrayal of creation preclude the existence of a creator ?
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2015
dalaman:
God did not create the universe simple.

Only theorists can assert that God does not exists . When you try replicating intelligence and complexity as they exist in nature , you'll find out that it is indeed a precarious assertion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2015
smiley
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2015
dalaman:

What if I say that the Hindu Gods and Goddesses created the universe, can you prove to me with evidence that they it;s ownly your version of God idea that did it and not theirs? Where is the evidence for your claims?

You actually dont know about Hinduism . The adherents say Brahama has a beginning and its the creator of all

1. Brahma was born in a lotus flower that sprang from Vishnu's navel.

2. Brahma is self-created from a golden egg.

3. Brahma created gods

If Brahama has a beginning supposedly from a golden egg then what brought forth the golden egg ?

If Brahama was born in a lotus flower that sprang from Vishnu's navel then how is Brahama the creator of life ?

Christians believe in an uncreated God . You have no point at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by dalaman: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

LOL ... the bible told creation as a story ... literal or figurative ? I dont actually care . But how does the bible's portrayal of creation preclude the existence of a creator ?

As usual you are running from the obvious. The whole bible tells most things as a story. You just keep using this elusive creator as your ignorance for what you do not know. The Mayans believe in many creator Gods, how are they wrong? Care to show me?
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2015
dalaman:

As usual you are running from the obvious. The whole bible tells most things as a story. You just keep using this elusive creator as your ignorance for what you do not know. The Mayans believe in many creator Gods, how are they wrong? Care to show me?

You have now switched from Hinduism to what the Mayans believe grin . winner01 come see ooo . He now wants me to prove how Mayans are wrong . You keep running circles aimlessly .
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by dalaman: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You have now switched from Hinduism to what the Mayans believe grin . winner01 come see ooo . He now wants me to prove how Mayans are wrong . You keep running circles aimlessly .

I am just trying to show you that there are many different God ideas and yours is just one of them. There are many different Gods and religions because they are all a creation of men. That is my point.If the white people had not invaded your lands and fed your ancestors with their religion, the God idea of your ancestors would have been what you will believe in. All Gods are the same, they are a creation of men and remain man made ideas that is why you are here defending and speaking for a God that can do all things and wants people to know him, because that God exist only in your head and imaginations.
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by winner01(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You actually dont know about Hinduism . The adherents say Brahama has a beginning and its the creator of all

1. Brahma was born in a lotus flower that sprang from Vishnu's navel.

2. Brahma is self-created from a golden egg.

3. Brahma created gods

If Brahama has a beginning supposedly from a golden egg then what brought forth the golden egg ?

If Brahama was born in a lotus flower that sprang from Vishnu's navel then how is Brahama the creator of life ?

Christians believe in an uncreated God . You have no point at all

He is a heap of confusion, sometimes i wonder if he know anything about anything he says.
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
winner01:
He is a heap of confusion, sometimes i wonder if he know anything about anything he says.

You know bro its very easy to expose Dalaman's ignorance and odious sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
dalaman:

I am just trying to show you that there are many different God ideas and yours is just one of them. There are many different Gods and religions because they are all a creation of men. That is my point.If the white people had not invaded your lands and fed your ancestors with their religion, the God idea of your ancestors would have been what you will believe in. All Gods are the same, they are a creation of men and remain man made ideas that is why you are here defending and speaking for a God that can do all things and wants people to know him, because that God exist only in your head and imaginations.

If man created God , who created man ? If man's imaginations and thoughts brought God into existence , who brought man into existence ?

I don't think you actually reason before you post
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by dalaman: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If man created God , who created man ? If man's imaginations and thoughts brought God into existence , who brought man into existence ?

I don't think you actually reason before you post

There are different beliefs as to what created man. While some believe it is their various Gods , some others believe it is through natural and incremental processes like evolution. The bottom is there are different beliefs. The actual fact is what no body knows.
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by dalaman: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You know bro its very easy to expose Dalaman's ignorance and odious sense of reasoning

Everything you wrote about the a Hindu religion is false.
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
dalaman:

There are different beliefs as to what created man. While some believe it is their various Gods , some others believe it is through natural and incremental processes like evolution. The bottom is there are different beliefs. The actual fact is what no body knows.

The actual fact is that you don't know .I know cool
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
dalaman:

Everything you wrote about the a Hindu religion is false.

You are in no position to tell me if its false cheesy
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by KingEbukaNaija: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2016
God is Great
Re: 5 Expectations Of Heaven by oke4surekid: 1:07am On Sep 25, 2022
What are the expectations in Muslim/Islam Heaven ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) / Did We Really Have Past Lives? / Have You Ever Seen An ANGEL Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.