Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Is It Ok To Expose false Teachers/pastors/prophets By NAMES? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Ok To Expose false Teachers/pastors/prophets By NAMES? (613 Views)

7 Traits Of False Teachers / Beware Of False Teachers, Pastors, Prophets Etc / How Long Will Pastors&prophets Continue With Their Genesis To Revelation Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Expose false Teachers/pastors/prophets By NAMES? by ebenice(m): 5:29am On Oct 11, 2015
helo brethren,I really can't say for sure but is it OK or alright to expose fake teachers, false prophets , heretic ministers of the gospel by their names?

my moral sense feel it OK, but I'm divided BTW judge not that ye might not be judge thingy or probably the other way where apostle Paul said ...and have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather exposing them..
Re: Is It Ok To Expose false Teachers/pastors/prophets By NAMES? by fogechi: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Dont expose. Pray for them
Re: Is It Ok To Expose false Teachers/pastors/prophets By NAMES? by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 11, 2015
yes with prove of evidence that they are fake but without any concrete evidence please don't so that you will not incur wrath or look like insane.
Re: Is It Ok To Expose false Teachers/pastors/prophets By NAMES? by kevoh(m): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2015
ebenice:
helo brethren,I really can't say for sure but is it OK or alright to expose fake teachers, false prophets , heretic ministers of the gospel by their names?
my moral sense feel it OK, but I'm divided BTW judge not that ye might not be judge thingy or probably the other way where apostle Paul said ...and have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather exposing them..
Apply common sense where necessary undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Expose false Teachers/pastors/prophets By NAMES? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 11, 2015
It's 100% Okay. Those saying praying for them are babes in Christ that's why they are saying trash like that. You don't pray for devil's incarnate you expose them

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Expose false Teachers/pastors/prophets By NAMES? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2015
fogechi:
Dont expose. Pray for them

why should anyone pray for dem, Are they sick
Re: Is It Ok To Expose false Teachers/pastors/prophets By NAMES? by Rainmaker69(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2015
The bible lays down a procedure for correcting an erring brother/sister.
At any rate, its important to know the difference between challenging a message and challenging a person. Correction must be done in love so if you have to mention names, make sure that you're addressing the message and not tearing just down the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Expose false Teachers/pastors/prophets By NAMES? by ebenice(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2015
please can we get more replies and opinions oga lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To A Christian That Stopped Fighting? / The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered [photo]... / Is This Message Actually From Pastor E. Adeboye?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.