Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better (2881 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu / See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 11, 2015
WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER

I used to think the statement above can never be true. But I was wrong. And now I know.

In the light of the remarkable achievements by some corrupt Nigerian women of substance, I hereby by tender an unreserved apology and sing their praises:

1. Diezani Alison-Madueke I hail you! You proved me wrong by being at the centre of every embezzlement scandals that took place in the NNPC plus being accused of spending N10b of state funds to charter, operate and maintain a jet for her personal use. I even hear say your kain stealing don enter first for Guinness Book of Records.

2. Ngozi Okondo-Iweala how ya side? Thank you for proving me wrong with your abracadabra "fraudonomics" policies plus being accused of stealing $1b while serving as finance minister in Jonathan’s administration. Few weeks ago, you were demanded to explain the whereabout of the $1.005b loan obtained from China in 2012 under Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan. We still dey wait for proper explanation, madam.

3. Marilyn Ogar nko? My Ex-madam DSS with all your stern look, toughness and the demand of your office, you still had the time to play "politricks" and in the process collected bribes shortly before the governorship elections in Osun state from the Petroleum Products Marketing Company to supply lorry-loads of dual purpose kerosene.

I hail you our women of substance. Women dey try sha o!

I never finish o!

4. Madam Toyin Saraki, the able wife of the Senate President. I see your hand too. Not long ago you were invited by the EFCC to explain the strange inflow of funds into companies where you had interests when your husband was the governor of Kwara state. So you and your hubby dey do "love in Tokyo" and partnership for corruption.

5. Stela Oduah all my hands are up in praise of you o. You try for thief nor be small. When will you start driving the two bulletproof BMW cars you bought at inflated cost of N255m? You try so tey, you even got a court order restraining the EFCC from arresting and charging you to court.

6. Zainab Dakingari well done Hajia. I never knew that behind the hijab (veil) you always wear, you still see money well well so tey you were allegedly involved in a fraud worth N2b during your husband’s tenure as governor of Kebbi state. As the daughter of former President Umaru Yar’ Adua, will he be proud of you wherever he is?

7. Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello. Beeni, I dey throway salute o. You too were embroiled in a money laundering scandal worth N300m. But you said the money given to you by the Ministry of Health was spent for a bribe given to the members of the Senate Committee on Health. Bribe ke? Haba!

I still dey sing praises of Nigerian women of timbre and calibre o. I mean those who are proving that, "anything a man can do, a woman can do better."

8. Patricia Olubunmi Etteh. Thumbs up my ex-Speaker of the Nigerian House of Representatives for spending N628m on renovations of your official residence and that of your deputy plus buying 12 official cars for the House of Representatives. I never knew car purchasing was part of your duty o!

9. Cecilia Ibru. I bow in awe of you. You try nor be small. You were said to be involved in one of the biggest female corruption scandals in the history of Nigeria, laundering of N15b and about 120 other offences, including insider trading, wire fraud, abuse of office, fraudulent abuse of process of award of facilities and fraudulent manipulation of the capital markets. As Mama Peace talkam, "Chai, chai, chai, daris God o!"

10. Dr. Ndidi Okereke. You have done well my ex-madam NSE. You try so tey for corruption dem accuse u of misappropriation of funds and fraudulent transactions including purchase of N186m worth of wrist watches without proper accounts and a yacht for N39m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by MizMyColi(f): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Utter, Farcical Claptrap!
angry

How sure are we that these aren't mere cooked up stories and fables meant to hoodwink an unsuspecting public.

My instinct tells me that there's no way you could possibly compare thieving Nigerian female politicians to their thieving male counterparts.

No way!

1 Like

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by ikbnice(m): 7:03am On Oct 11, 2015
women too dey try but hope you know say only one male politician fit steal all the money wey these women steal.
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Utter, Farcical Claptrap! angry
kilode
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by MizMyColi(f): 7:05am On Oct 11, 2015
IbnSultaan:

kilode
undecided
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by foriz4u(m): 7:15am On Oct 11, 2015
Lol...women na champions dem be sha but dem never still fit break the science nd techniques of peeing in a bottle standing.
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Utter, Farcical Claptrap!
angry

How sure are we that these aren't mere cooked up stories and fables meant to hoodwink an unsuspecting public.

My instinct tells me that there's no way you could possibly compare thieving Nigerian female politicians to their thieving male counterparts.

No way!

THIEF NA THIEF WEDA MAN / WOMAN
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by Mologi(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Misconceptions everywhere

1 Like

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by okosodo: 7:44am On Oct 11, 2015
hausa/yoruba
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by Jennydoris(f): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2015
foriz4u:
Lol...women na champions dem be sha but dem never still fit break the science nd techniques of peeing in a bottle standing.

Hmmm! Don't be too sure.
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by DickDastardly(m): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2015
Time is ticking away and your silly do-nothing buhari has denied all his campaign promises, all your thick skull came up with is the usual bashing of names associated to GEJ with unsubstantiated typical APC lies.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CASE ON AMAECHI'S WIFE? Selective amnesia? Very predictable of you. cool

READ BELOW.

Judith Amaechi, the shrewish wife of Rotimi Amaechi, the immediate past governor of Rivers State has been indicted in a multi-billion naira corruption scandal, Nigerian Times can reveal.

As President Muhammadu Buhari heads to Washington to beg the Americans to help out with his much vaunted anti-corruption war, insiders are cringing at the composition of his delegation. Rotimi Amaechi was personally selected by the president. Nigerian Times’ checks at the villa showed that the president may not be aware of the existence of the dossier but the Americans know and may not take Buhari’s anti-corruption paean seriously.

Nigerian Times learnt in the weekend that the dossier itself is less than sixty days old. As the story goes, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) had received a petition sometime in February this year. The petition detailed the various financial dealings of Mrs Amaechi and how aided by her husband, she had looted the Rivers State treasury of billions of naira.

EFCC’s Findings

Her dealings are centered on three bank accounts with a Port Harcourt branch of First Bank. The accounts in the name of Rajol Jireh Nig. Ltd, El-Madon Fellowship, and Empowerment Support Initiative. The first is her company; she is the biggest shareholder and sole-signatory to its accounts with her photo id. El- Madon Fellowship, is a prayer group she started when her husband was on the run for his life as he lost the gubernatorial ticket in the run up to the 2007 general elections. As soon as the Supreme Court installed her husband in office, she moved the prayer group to the state house and got it registered and emerged its sole signatory with photograph submitted to the bank. The last is her pet project as first lady.

The EFCC’s investigation found the transactions on the following accounts mind-boggling. Some of the accounts are denominated in Naira, while others are in Dollars. But one common factor of all the accounts is that they contain huge sums, which were only accessible to the former first lady of Rivers State.

The Accounts Include:

ESI – 4344020003193, a fixed deposit account
El-Madon Fellowship -4344020002981, another fixed deposit account,
Rajol Jireh Nig Ltd- 43440200031162, the main account
Rajol Jireh NIG ltd 2010701975 Naira; 4344030000125, a dollar fixed deposit account, and 2024239051 Naira fixed deposit account
Staffers of First Bank are not allowed to view these accounts, as they are passworded. The EFCC found that over eight billion naira passed through these accounts since they were opened in late 2008.

Some of the looted funds are invested in properties in Nigeria.

Nigerian Times learnt from a government house source familiar with the transactions that Mrs Amaechi’s method of transferring money abroad was akin to a bonanza. The bankers are encouraged to look for anyone with about a million dollars. He or she is then made a proposition: wire a million dollars to an account abroad and the naira equivalent plus an irresistible bonus is negotiated. So once the money hits the agreed account abroad, the naira equivalent and the agreed bonus leaves any of the First Bank accounts to another commercial bank in Port Harcourt, then it hits the accomplice’s account.

A source told of an unforgettable week back in 2009 when five staff of the bank were pulled off their desks to sort cash for Mrs Amaechi. It wasn’t as thought they were counting but were just pilling the bundles and they never got to the bottom of the cash until Sunday afternoon. They started out on Thursday.

Source: http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/exclusive-judith-rotimi-amaechi-in-a-multi-billion-naira-corruption-scandal/
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by Orjioorji(f): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2015
@op have any court ever convicted them of stealing why calling somebody's mother a thieve I expect to see your mother name there that is if you have one,not Pict by the road side.
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2015
Hausa illiterate, is there anything like "more better"?
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by DickDastardly(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2015
11. Ms JUDITH AMAECHI

Wife of AMAECHI the known THIEF.
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by MizMyColi(f): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2015
IbnSultaan:

THIEF NA THIEF WEDA MAN / WOMAN

Ehn Ehn
If na like that, why you come dey talk say what a man can do, woman can do more.

Shey na crime for women to dey politics ni?
Why una like to dey pick on women?undecided
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by DaBullIT(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Be like say na all the women wey don enter politics don chop pass men / misbehave pass men
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2015
I can forgive everyone on that list, but Diezani Madueke must be stoned to death by 72 holy virgins - Shikena grin
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ehn Ehn
If na like that, why you come dey talk say what a man can do, woman can do more.

Shey na crime for women to dey politics ni?
Why una like to dey pick on women?undecided
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
IbnSultaan:
kilode
"A typical islamist".
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
IbnSultaan:
WHAT A MAN CAN DO, A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER

I used to think the statement above can never be true. But I was wrong. And now I know.

In the light of the remarkable achievements by some corrupt Nigerian women of substance, I hereby by tender an unreserved apology and sing their praises:

1. Diezani Alison-Madueke I hail you! You proved me wrong by being at the centre of every embezzlement scandals that took place in the NNPC plus being accused of spending N10b of state funds to charter, operate and maintain a jet for her personal use. I even hear say your kain stealing don enter first for Guinness Book of Records.

2. Ngozi Okondo-Iweala how ya side? Thank you for proving me wrong with your abracadabra "fraudonomics" policies plus being accused of stealing $1b while serving as finance minister in Jonathan’s administration. Few weeks ago, you were demanded to explain the whereabout of the $1.005b loan obtained from China in 2012 under Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan. We still dey wait for proper explanation, madam.

3. Marilyn Ogar nko? My Ex-madam DSS with all your stern look, toughness and the demand of your office, you still had the time to play "politricks" and in the process collected bribes shortly before the governorship elections in Osun state from the Petroleum Products Marketing Company to supply lorry-loads of dual purpose kerosene.

I hail you our women of substance. Women dey try sha o!

I never finish o!

4. Madam Toyin Saraki, the able wife of the Senate President. I see your hand too. Not long ago you were invited by the EFCC to explain the strange inflow of funds into companies where you had interests when your husband was the governor of Kwara state. So you and your hubby dey do "love in Tokyo" and partnership for corruption.

5. Stela Oduah all my hands are up in praise of you o. You try for thief nor be small. When will you start driving the two bulletproof BMW cars you bought at inflated cost of N255m? You try so tey, you even got a court order restraining the EFCC from arresting and charging you to court.

6. Zainab Dakingari well done Hajia. I never knew that behind the hijab (veil) you always wear, you still see money well well so tey you were allegedly involved in a fraud worth N2b during your husband’s tenure as governor of Kebbi state. As the daughter of former President Umaru Yar’ Adua, will he be proud of you wherever he is?

7. Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello. Beeni, I dey throway salute o. You too were embroiled in a money laundering scandal worth N300m. But you said the money given to you by the Ministry of Health was spent for a bribe given to the members of the Senate Committee on Health. Bribe ke? Haba!

I still dey sing praises of Nigerian women of timbre and calibre o. I mean those who are proving that, "anything a man can do, a woman can do better."

8. Patricia Olubunmi Etteh. Thumbs up my ex-Speaker of the Nigerian House of Representatives for spending N628m on renovations of your official residence and that of your deputy plus buying 12 official cars for the House of Representatives. I never knew car purchasing was part of your duty o!

9. Cecilia Ibru. I bow in awe of you. You try nor be small. You were said to be involved in one of the biggest female corruption scandals in the history of Nigeria, laundering of N15b and about 120 other offences, including insider trading, wire fraud, abuse of office, fraudulent abuse of process of award of facilities and fraudulent manipulation of the capital markets. As Mama Peace talkam, "Chai, chai, chai, daris God o!"

10. Dr. Ndidi Okereke. You have done well my ex-madam NSE. You try so tey for corruption dem accuse u of misappropriation of funds and fraudulent transactions including purchase of N186m worth of wrist watches without proper accounts and a yacht for N39m

11. Mrs aisha buhari. You try sha, on d day of your hubby swearing in, u wore a whooping 10m wriist watch, also during the peak of the presidential campaign, you donated goods worth 137m to idps in adamawa even when yr husband was at the mercy of the bank to pay for his nomination form.
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Do More Better by foriz4u(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jennydoris:

Hmmm! Don't be too sure.
Rlly So have u done it b4

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Two Gays Were Paraded Naked In Benin City / ARMS DEAL: Jonathan And Buhari Set To Hold Private Meeting / We Are In For Trouble "Google "Is Buhari " And See What U Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.