Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push (40157 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by professore(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
This is good
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Eluwilussit(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lordskyes:
Sometimes we have those days when we just feel down and need something or someone to give us a push and get us going. There is no better person to turn to then to God. These five Bible verses will give you that extra push you need:

1. Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

2. Psalm 27:4

“One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.”

3. Isaiah 40:31

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

4. Romans 8:28

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

5. 1 Corinthians 16:13

“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.”

Read and share , you might save a life today you never can tell!!!!

http://famenaija.com/five-bible-verses-that-will-motivate-you-and-give-you-an-extra-push/

God bless you.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by festyalias2baba(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
GOD IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Ikarajude(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
His WORDS are spirit and life

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by sdm4christ: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by fejikudz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]To All Muslims[/size]
Please agree that the lord Jesus is your personal saviour before commenting.
Thanks.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
There are lots of things I'd like to say to Muslims but restricted by the oath you have to take before commenting on their threads.
Seun when will you implement this rule

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by egoldman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided undecided undecided THE BIBLE IS A SCAM. NOTHING USEFUL CAN COME OUT OF THAT USELESS BOOK USED TO COLONIZE THE MIND OF THE GULLIBLE AND ENRICH A FEW THIEVES PARADING AS ''GOD OF MEN'' undecided undecided MANY OF THE GULLIBLE FOLKS ARE IN CHURCHES NATIONWIDE NOW SOWING SEEDS AND OFFERINGS INTO THE BOTTOMLESS POOL OF WEALTH BELONGING TO OYEDEPO AND ADEBOYE WHILE THEY FOOL THEM WITH THE SAME TALES FROM THE BIBLE EVERY SUNDAY TO KEEP THEIR MUMU MINDS IN CHECKgrin grin NO WONDER THEY (PASTORS) LIVE LIKE KINGS ON EARTH WHILE THEY TELL THEIR GULLIBLE CONGREGATION THAT THEIR REWARD IS IN AN IMAGINARY HEAVENLY PARADISE. BUNCH OF MUGUNS grin grin grin[/size]
Now this is the beauty of Christianity, if a Christian should say same thing as u stated above , the Muslims would call for his head , what do you say to that ?
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by chyke4(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided undecided undecided THE BIBLE IS A SCAM. NOTHING USEFUL CAN COME OUT OF THAT USELESS BOOK USED TO COLONIZE THE MIND OF THE GULLIBLE AND ENRICH A FEW THIEVES PARADING AS ''GOD OF MEN'' undecided undecided MANY OF THE GULLIBLE FOLKS ARE IN CHURCHES NATIONWIDE NOW SOWING SEEDS AND OFFERINGS INTO THE BOTTOMLESS POOL OF WEALTH BELONGING TO OYEDEPO AND ADEBOYE WHILE THEY FOOL THEM WITH THE SAME TALES FROM THE BIBLE EVERY SUNDAY TO KEEP THEIR MUMU MINDS IN CHECKgrin grin NO WONDER THEY (PASTORS) LIVE LIKE KINGS ON EARTH WHILE THEY TELL THEIR GULLIBLE CONGREGATION THAT THEIR REWARD IS IN AN IMAGINARY HEAVENLY PARADISE. BUNCH OF MUGUNS grin grin grin[/size]
MAY THE LORD GOD FORGIVE U FOR U DONT WHAT U ARE SAYING. U must be a Kid!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Abimloaded(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]To All Muslims[/size]
Please agree that the lord Jesus is your personal saviour before commenting.
Thanks.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
There are lots of things I'd like to say to Muslims but restricted by the oath you have to take before commenting on their threads.

can I have your contact,? will love to discuss some issue (religious) with u
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Xcozee(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2015

These four verses keep me going:

1. Ps 34:10 the young lions suffer want n hunger; but those that seek d lord lack NO GOOD THING

2. Josh 1:8 dis book of d law shall nt dpart 4rm thy mouth,but 2medidate on them day n night...so that all may go well with u, n b prosperous n have GOOD success.

3. Isaiah 43:19: behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. (I got my theme 4dis year from it: LORD DO A NEW THING IN MY LIFE)

4. Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of
all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

(I always imagine this word, and hold God by his word)

There is another verse that says: Lean not on the wisdom of men; rather seek from the Lord...( You need this verse for our current day Nigeria...its not all about 'runsing').

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Dumdum217(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
My favourite verse!

" Don't waste your strenght on women. Women destroy kings, so don't waste yourself on them " ( proverb 31:3 )
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by samuelezekiel(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Am proud to be a Christian.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Dcaliphate(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
give your life to Christ, He'll help you find this love you have been searching for
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by darchiplanhomes(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided undecided undecided THE BIBLE IS A SCAM. NOTHING USEFUL CAN COME OUT OF THAT USELESS BOOK USED TO COLONIZE THE MIND OF THE GULLIBLE AND ENRICH A FEW THIEVES PARADING AS ''GOD OF MEN'' undecided undecided MANY OF THE GULLIBLE FOLKS ARE IN CHURCHES NATIONWIDE NOW SOWING SEEDS AND OFFERINGS INTO THE BOTTOMLESS POOL OF WEALTH BELONGING TO OYEDEPO AND ADEBOYE WHILE THEY FOOL THEM WITH THE SAME TALES FROM THE BIBLE EVERY SUNDAY TO KEEP THEIR MUMU MINDS IN CHECKgrin grin NO WONDER THEY (PASTORS) LIVE LIKE KINGS ON EARTH WHILE THEY TELL THEIR
FOOL!!! GULLIBLE CONGREGATION THAT THEIR REWARD IS IN AN IMAGINARY HEAVENLY PARADISE. BUNCH OF MUGUNS grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Ayanfe2074: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Isaiah 43:19
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by friends4ever(m): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2015
Brothers and sisters Repent for thy kingdom of God is at hand. God bless all true Christians. Thank God I am a Christian. Jesus Christ is Lord.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Xcozee:

1. Ps 34:10 the young lions suffer want n hunger; but those that seek d lord lack NO GOOD THING

2. Josh 1:8 dis book of d law shall nt dpart 4rm thy mouth,but 2medidate on them day n night[b]...[/b]so that all may go well with u, n b prosperous n have GOOD success.

3. Isaiah 43:19: behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. (I got my theme 4dis year from it: LORD DO A NEW THING IN MY LIFE)

4. Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of
all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

(I always imagine this word, and hold God by his word)

There is another verse that says: Lean not on the wisdom of men; rather seek from the Lord...( You need this verse for our current day Nigeria...its not all about 'runsing').
Why did you omit that part?
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Andsboy(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Suspect33:
your comment put a smile on my face, lets never stop in our race for eternal life, the devil will try to stop us, but remember the devil has already been defeated
Thanks brother,Nothing Excites me more than seeing a fellow saved believer like me,the devil is been defeated for sure,may God give us the grace to run this race till the end.Heaven at last
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Xcozee(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vannywealth:
I don't get you...hint more
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Xcozee(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Vannywealth:
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Xcozee:

Sorry in wanted to make just a part of the verse you quoted from Joshua 1:8 bold. But it didn't come out right.
Xcozee:

2. Josh 1:8 dis book of d law shall nt dpart 4rm thy mouth,but 2medidate on them day n night...so that all may go well with u, n b prosperous n have GOOD success.
That was what you typed, but it's incomplete. What happened to, "and you shall observe to do them"?
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Xcozee(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Vannywealth:
Sorry in wanted to make just a part of the verse you quoted from Joshua 1:8 bold. But it didn't come out right.

That was what you typed, but it's incomplete. What happened to, "and you shall observe to do them"?
I actually forgot the words in between when I was typing it. That was why there are 3 dots(...) there, indicating a pause and then a continuation.

Best wishes bro
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Xcozee:

I actually forgot the words in between when I was typing it. That was why there are 3 dots(...) there, indicating a pause and then a continuation.

Best wishes bro
Alright. Best wishes too. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.