Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push (40160 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Petitediva14(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Thank you for this post. I needed this reminder....

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by OBTMOS(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by liyahwillie(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Thanks op
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided undecided undecided THE BIBLE IS A SCAM. NOTHING USEFUL CAN COME OUT OF THAT USELESS BOOK USED TO COLONIZE THE MIND OF THE GULLIBLE AND ENRICH A FEW THIEVES PARADING AS ''GOD OF MEN'' undecided undecided MANY OF THE GULLIBLE FOLKS ARE IN CHURCHES NATIONWIDE NOW SOWING SEEDS AND OFFERINGS INTO THE BOTTOMLESS POOL OF WEALTH BELONGING TO OYEDEPO AND ADEBOYE WHILE THEY FOOL THEM WITH THE SAME NEWS EVERY SUNDAY grin grin NO WONDER THEY LIVE LIKE KINGS ON EARTH WHILE THE REWARD OF THE GULLIBLE IS IN AN IMAGINARY HEAVENLY PARADISE. BUNCH OF MUGUNS grin grin grin[/size]

God loves you

5 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Shollyps(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2015
I don't need bible to motivate me
am already motivated
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by bishopstan(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2015
adaksbullet:
Evrytin orijina posta is wrote is thruth...hmmmsmiley

Hapi sundea ppls off NL, god blest u hallsmiley

chaii........... my Guy.......there's God oooo in your English
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Pvin: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=38872722][size=13pt][i][b] undecided undecided undecided THE BIBLE IS A SCAM. NOTHING USEFUL CAN COME OUT OF THAT USELESS BOOK USED TO COLONIZE THE MIND OF THE GULLIBLE AND ENRICH A FEW THIEVES PARADING AS ''GOD OF MEN'' undecided undecided MANY OF THE GULLIBLE FOLKS ARE IN CHURCHES NATIONWIDE NOW SOWING SEEDS AND OFFERINGS INTO THE BOTTOMLESS POOL OF WEALTH BELONGING TO OYEDEPO AND ADEBOYE WHILE THEY FOOL THEM WITH THE SAME TALES FROM THE BIBLE EVERY SUNDAY TO KEEP THEIR MINDS IN CHECKgrin grin NO WONDER THEY (PASTORS) LIVE LIKE KINGS ON EARTH WHILE THEY TELL THEIR GULLIBLE CONGREGATION THAT THEIR REWARD IS IN AN IMAGINARY HEAVENLY PARADISE. BUNCH OF MUGUNS grin ;

Blasphemy
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Aroh48(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2015
I love God

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by kenny2u(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2015
SMH' Preek!

searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided undecided undecided THE BIBLE IS A SCAM. NOTHING USEFUL CAN COME OUT OF THAT USELESS BOOK USED TO COLONIZE THE MIND OF THE GULLIBLE AND ENRICH A FEW THIEVES PARADING AS ''GOD OF MEN'' undecided undecided MANY OF THE GULLIBLE FOLKS ARE IN CHURCHES NATIONWIDE NOW SOWING SEEDS AND OFFERINGS INTO THE BOTTOMLESS POOL OF WEALTH BELONGING TO OYEDEPO AND ADEBOYE WHILE THEY FOOL THEM WITH THE SAME TALES FROM THE BIBLE EVERY SUNDAY TO KEEP THEIR MUMU MINDS IN CHECKgrin grin NO WONDER THEY (PASTORS) LIVE LIKE KINGS ON EARTH WHILE THEY TELL THEIR GULLIBLE CONGREGATION THAT THEIR REWARD IS IN AN IMAGINARY HEAVENLY PARADISE. BUNCH OF MUGUNS grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Agnesgrace(f): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Praise to God........
Happy Sunday to you all.

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by ilo04(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2015
The Lord is my provider, I shall not want.psalms23
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2015
So proud of to be a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by diamendiaz: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt] undecided undecided undecided THE BIBLE IS A SCAM. NOTHING USEFUL CAN COME OUT OF THAT USELESS BOOK USED TO COLONIZE THE MIND OF THE GULLIBLE AND ENRICH A FEW THIEVES PARADING AS ''GOD OF MEN'' undecided undecided MANY OF THE GULLIBLE FOLKS ARE IN CHURCHES NATIONWIDE NOW SOWING SEEDS AND OFFERINGS INTO THE BOTTOMLESS POOL OF WEALTH BELONGING TO OYEDEPO AND ADEBOYE WHILE THEY FOOL THEM WITH THE SAME TALES FROM THE BIBLE EVERY SUNDAY TO KEEP THEIR MUMU MINDS IN CHECKgrin grin NO WONDER THEY (PASTORS) LIVE LIKE KINGS ON EARTH WHILE THEY TELL THEIR GULLIBLE CONGREGATION THAT THEIR REWARD IS IN AN IMAGINARY HEAVENLY PARADISE. BUNCH OF MUGUNS grin grin grin[/size]
We have the right to serve and worship whoever we choose to. That is why he gave us a mind of our own and said in Deutronomy 30:19 "This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live"
We therefore have the right to choose and believe whatever we want to.
God Bless You!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by omohanet(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Hence forth this verses will be my daily books
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by gidjah(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2015
job 22:23-...acquaint now thine self with Him and Be at Peace..there by shall Good come upon thee

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by daywatcher: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2015
When are we going to dump this religion crap?
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by lonelydora: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]To All Muslims[/size]
Please agree that the lord Jesus is your personal saviour before commenting.
Thanks.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
There are lots of things I'd like to say to Muslims but restricted by the oath you have to take before commenting on their threads.

Seun just decided to be partial on this one. I will continue to voice it out until he puts a creed on ours too.

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by lonelydora: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:

If only Seun will listen and put a creed, at least I wouldn't have been reading this.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Oh Lord Jesus, there is a man here seriously searching4love, please make him find love in you, who lives and reigns forever...Amen!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh..... Love has found he who is searching4love haleluyah sombori

5 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by timilehing(m): 10:32am On Oct 11, 2015
1Cor 10:13 & Habakuk 2:3
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Hawlahscho(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:

I blame it on Seun

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2015
Make I go buy condom first... tongue
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by babafirst(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Include this please, Isaiah 43:2 ,'When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze'

2 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2015
My best verse.....The tougher my days, the greater my strength. Deutronomy 33:25
Thank God I know God.

2 Likes

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Raymondgabriel(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]To All Muslims[/size]
Please agree that the lord Jesus is your personal saviour before commenting.
Thanks.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
There are lots of things I'd like to say to Muslims but restricted by the oath you have to take before commenting on their threads.
You believe in Jesus Christ because you re a christian. You didnt choose christianity, you were born into it that's why you accepted it. Likewise muslims. They believe in Mohammed because they are muslims. They didnt choose Islam. They were born into it that's why they accepted it. 'Everyone believes that his/her mom is the best Cook.' so is religion. Everyone believes that his/her religion is the best. So you have to accept & live with the fact that there re other religions aside Christianity!!
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2015
Lordskyes:
Sometimes we have those days when we just feel down and need something or someone to give us a push and get us going. There is no better person to turn to then to God. These five Bible verses will give you that extra push you need:

1. Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

2. Psalm 27:4

“One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.”

3. Isaiah 40:31

“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

4. Romans 8:28

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

5. 1 Corinthians 16:13

“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.”

Read and share , you might save a life today you never can tell!!!!

http://famenaija.com/five-bible-verses-that-will-motivate-you-and-give-you-an-extra-push/

Fake bible verses. Without man working hard, nothing is possible.
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by tobymichael(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2015
Habakkuk 2:3 For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by pendusky(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Jeremiah 32:27 Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by muheewa(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Feel Blessed.............
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by Iwonttell(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Let each of You look out not only for his own interests,but also for the interests of others. Philippians 2:4
Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by yemstok(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Romans8:18

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared to the glory which shall be revealed in me

This scripture gives me hope of a very bright and prosperous future.

1 Like

Re: Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push by austentero: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2015
I want to add mine.
I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholding from thee. Job 42:2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.