Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" (71164 Views)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by SeverusSnape(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Maybe we should carry out an experiment.

Let a woman from that place marry a man, ie marry him the same way man marry woman. Pay bride price and all.......

Thereafter the man will cheat on her to know what will happen.

If he runs mad then they should scrap paying bride price.

gringringringrin
Wonderful suggestion. I concur!
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by xynerise: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Plenty bad things full your mind walahigringringringrin

A woman bleeped outside and gave her man one of those short explanations, he bought it.

My dear, come see madness.

The man just dey pull out hairs from that area they chop am like grass, he was mad for a year then he died.

Old men said he was silly, that he shouldn't have believed her story or better still, he should have told her that "he only believes what he witnessed" or that "he's only aware of what happened before him not behind him".

According to them, the above statements mean that he believed only the one she told him and not the ones she refused to tell".

Traditions dey!
Mad people go full that village be that o. grin

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2015
in .my tribe (Urhobo).. if a woman cheats.. and the man is aware the man will die.. If the man didn't die Eri'win will take his first child to second to third till she confess..

but nw awadays I don't think those traditions work.. Cous av seen many f*****king around.

Nice thread. let's discuss about your own taboo in ur tribe

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tamee(f): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2015

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
He is lying.

I have a better reason not to worry about my wife cheating. First, I'd be the best man she ever met and wouldn't want to risk losing the "devil" she knows to an "angel" she doesn't know.

And.

I'd be the first to know if she even thinks about cheating since I'm her best confidant.
That's where the need for communication lies.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Now we know why so many people are mad grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by eyinjuege: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
eherbal:
Because Some Women Are Very Loose. Why DO You Think Satan Approached Eve And Not Adam? smiley

Because he's not gay?

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by doublex: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
lol,this is funny op.that means you are a traditional man in all aspects in your life?!if you believe such that you are saying,then please be traditional in everything about your life too,no hypocrisy....!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by coogar: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Brandnew2:
He is lying.

I have a better reason not to worry about my wife cheating. First, I'd be the best man she ever met and wouldn't want to risk losing the "devil" she knows to an "angel" she doesn't know.

And.

I'd be the first to know if she even thinks about cheating since I'm her best confidant.
That's where the need for communication lies.

plenty of men with this kind of your backward reasoning have raised a truckload of bästards! infidelity does not hinge on your angelic personality. you could be the best hubby in the world and you get cheated on. you could be the worst hubby in the world & your wife wouldn't even dare such thoughts!

pay attention.....

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by doublex: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
^^^^and it can be the opposite too:you can be the worst husband and she can still cheat on you,you can be the best and she can not sheat too smiley

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tallesty1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

What happens if a man from your village marries a white woman and she cheats on him?
Do the gods who kill and make Nigerian women mad board planes to go kill white women too?
Amadioha has more than 10 private jets.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tallesty1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
doublex:
lol,this is funny op.that means you are a traditional man in all aspects in your life?!if you believe such that you are saying,then please be traditional in everything about your life too,no hypocrisy....!
Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Seeing is believing oo gringringringrin
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by doublex: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Seeing is believing oo gringringringrin
hehe,k
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
So many curable illnesses killing people and they blame it on adultery.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
eyinjuege:

Because he's not gay?
grin
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don't like cheating at all! It turns me off. I wouldn't do it to anybody. Whatever happens I can forgive and forget if the girl is ready to change.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by xynerise: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
cococandy:
If the madness becomes consistent then the gods must be angry or more like crazy grin
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tallesty1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
cococandy:
gringringringrin

Blessed are those who did not see and yet they believedcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tamee(f): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by An0nimus: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Amadioha has more than 10 private jets.
You no well walahigringringrin
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by An0nimus: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

Amadioha dare not kill a white woman cos of some archaic chauvinistic tradition meant to kill Nigerian women..don't you think?
We can't know for sure what will happen until a white woman marries a man from that tribe and cheats on him. Let's hope the man pays some bride pricegrin
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by nairaman66(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
Such tradition, whether it is applicable to man or woman, or both is simply barbaric and crude. It must be vehemently rejected. It promotes murder and oppression/bondage.

People should be free to make their choice and live with the consequence as meted to them by the cosmos.

It's really not in the place of any mortal (exceptions though) to determine who lives or dies.

Why destroy what you couldn't possibly create?

#MyTake

If you will agree with me- in any decent society there should be laws to guide and go every person's actions. You can't kill someone and ask cosmos to be the judge..

Conclusively, the law should be both applicable to the male and female folks!
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by MizMyColi(f): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
nairaman66:

If you will agree with me- in any decent society there should be laws to guide and go every person's actions. You can't kill someone and ask cosmos to be the judge..

Conclusively, the law should be both applicable to the male and female folks!

Oga, did you read where I wrote in bracket; "Exceptions Though"?
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
coogar:

plenty of men with this kind of your backward reasoning have raised a truckload of bästards! infidelity does not hinge on your angelic personality. you could be the best hubby in the world and you get cheated on. you could be the worst hubby in the world & your wife wouldn't even dare such thoughts!

pay attention.....
Sure. Paying attention is good.
But then, what if you discover she's cheating, once cheated or even gave you a bastard. Does that signify the end of the world?

Hell no! If you ask me.

Isn't a bastard a child?

Why is it so important a child carry your genes?

What if the bastard carries better genes than yours?

These are questions that beg for an answer.

That said.

Mind you, I'm not even near angelic neither do I think it's okay for married couples to cheat.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by nairaman66(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oga, did you read where I wrote in bracket; "Exceptions Though"?

Exceptions to what? Government? What about a simple family system? Please clarify. Thank you!
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by MizMyColi(f): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
nairaman66:

Exceptions to what? Government? What about a simple family system? Please clarify. Thank you!

If a child must die, it must not be by the hands of his mum.

If you are totally in support of such customs...be sure to register your wife or wife to be in such scheme if you haven't done so already.

This convo is over. I will not be roped into a corner...My views on morality is solely mine and not for anyone to dissect or interrogate.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tamee(f): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by coogar: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Brandnew2:

Sure. Paying attention is good.
But then, what if you discover she's cheating, once cheated or even gave you a bastard. Does that signify the end of the world?

how can it be the end of the world? she won't be the first married woman to cheat & certainly, she won't be the last one. if she cheats, we must part ways. i ain't raising a bâstard under my roof.

Hell no! If you ask me.
Isn't a bastard a child?

just like a serial räpist, an armed robber, a cannibal, etc are all someone's child.

Why is it so important a child carry your genes?

because i believe i have got the best genes in the world. it would be a disservice to the world if i don't get the opportunity to procreate!

What if the bastard carries better genes than yours?

extremely impossible!
i possess the body of a greek god!

These are questions that beg for an answer.
That said.

i have answered all of them.....

Mind you, I'm not even near angelic neither do I think it's okay for married couples to cheat.

i cannot judge you.
angelic or demonic.....it doesn't really matter. the real mcCoy is that you don't set yourself for a big fall. you can be a good driver and still suffer an auto accident. a good husband can still have a wife that is a chronic cheat!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tamee(f): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Karleb(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Actually, it's synonymous to what happens to whoever comes from my village.

But the good/bad thing is that in 60% of the time, the children will start dying until the are reduced to zero, in 30% of the time, the husband dies and in 10% of the time, the wife kicks the bucket.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Good response @Coogar. Except for you having the body of a greek god lol!
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tallesty1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

Amadioha dare not kill a white woman cos of some archaic chauvinistic tradition meant to kill Nigerian women..don't you think?
A Nigerian in Rome must obey Roman laws, likewise a white woman married to a Nigerian man must obey the laws of our land.

That's what I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.