Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" (71166 Views)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by nairaman66(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

If a child must die, it must not be by the hands of his mum.

If you are totally in support of such customs...be sure to register your wife or wife to be in such scheme if you haven't done so already.

This convo is over. I will not be roped into a corner...My views on morality is solely mine and not for anyone to dissect or interrogate.

Your views on this issue is totally yours! Doesn't mean you are correct. And yes I was trying to rope you to a corner.

You used your opinions as a case study to gratify the argument towards your domain. This wasn't the right thing to do! Anyway.., it's alright
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tamee(f): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
A Nigerian in Rome must obey Roman laws, likewise a white woman married to a Nigerian man must obey the laws of our land.

That's what I think.

Even Amadioha recognises that he can not mess with white women the way he does with black women. Amadioha is a man, ain't he? He may not respect Nigerian women but he sure respects white women, the same way Nigerian men slap their wives around in Nigeria but dare not raise a finger against women abroad. These archaic and chauvinistic traditions don't cross borders at all.
That's what I think.

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
tongue
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by peterphd(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Plenty bad things full your mind walahigringringringrin

A woman bleeped outside and gave her man one of those short explanations, he bought it.

My dear, come see madness.

The man just dey pull out hairs from that area they chop am like grass, he was mad for a year then he died.

Old men said he was silly, that he shouldn't have believed her story or better still, he should have told her that "he only believes what he witnessed" or that "he's only aware of what happened before him not behind him".

According to them, the above statements mean that he believed only the one she told him and not the ones she refused to tell".

Traditions dey!

hey tallesty, where are you from?
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Atlantian: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Why should someone worry about something that is bound to happen ? Every married man and woman will at one point have sex with someone other than their partner #Fact.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

The green card far outweighs the bride price. Besides Nigerian men respect white women more than they do black women and so they won't let Amadioha mess with their source of Visa and Green card. Don't you think?
This thread is so funny grin
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Marriage very complicated something. it's like you can't escape being cheated on
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

Even Amadioha recognises that he can not mess with white women the way he does with black women. Amadioha is a man, ain't he? He may not respect Nigerian women but he sure respects white women, the same way Nigerian men slap their wives around in Nigeria but dare not raise a finger against women abroad. These archaic and chauvinistic traditions don't cross borders at all.
That's what I think.
Exactly
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tamee(f): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
cococandy:
This thread is so funny grin
Just catching fun cheesy I'm far out of the reach of gods who kill women anyway, are you?
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
and so you believe the whole madness thing?
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Luckygurl(f): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
This should be the enugu ezike people.

Would have been better if such tradition was extended to the make folks.
It's then a win win, loose loose scenario.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by harry509: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
A married woman was caught in the act here on Friday. It happened right in her husbands house so neighbours were there to witness what happened. I was there too to witness the taboo cause her husband was just shouting that whoever was around should come and witness a taboo.

Sha, that is not why I am writing this post.

What actually necessitated this post was a convo I had with a man on my way back.

Man: It is stuffs like this that makes me appreciate where I come from.

Me: Huh

Man: I appreciate my village the more anytime I hear or witness something like this because married women don't cheat on their husband in my place.

Me: How is that possible?

Man: They Know what would happen to them if they dare cheat on their husband.

Me: What will happen to them.

Man: If a married woman sleeps with another man, or collects money from another man, or spends her husband's money on another man without telling her husband, she will run mad.

Me: And if a man sleeps with another woman?

Man: Nothing, except the woman has a husband.

What he's saying in essence is that a married woman who sleeps with a man that is not her husband or collects money from a man who is not her relation or spends money on another man without informing her husband will lose her sanity. The madness is curable but she must confess her sins to regain her sanity.

So Nairalanders, what do you think of this people's tradition?

BTW, the man is from one village at obollo.
must they cheat on each oda if I may ask...
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by femi4: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
eherbal:
Because Some Women Are Very Loose. Why DO You Think Satan Approached Eve And Not Adam? smiley
Same Satan inflicted pains on Job and tempted Jesus

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by talima(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
xynerise:
Many traditions have not been fair to the women. The men are free to cheat but the women can't because they are robots abi? Such tradition was created by a selfish man.

On the contrary, I heard that a tradition in Edo state is doing the opposite. A woman cheats and the husband dies grin
noise maker. Does tradition allow women to marry two husband @ same time but even koran allows men to marry more than one wife. Hope ur not a satanic feminist
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by dammytosh: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
That tradition is a scam.

Let his wife cheat nothing qill happen to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tallesty1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tamee:

Even Amadioha recognises that he can not mess with white women the way he does with black women. Amadioha is a man, ain't he?
Amadioha is a god. Are you a Nigerian?
Tamee:
He may not respect Nigerian women but he sure respects white women, the same way Nigerian men slap their wives around in Nigeria but dare not raise a finger against women abroad.
Your generalization/accusation that Nigeria men slap their women around in Nigeria is silly, annoying and most importantly unfounded.

I have been dodging it since but you just keep robbing it in.
Tamee:
These archaic and chauvinistic traditions don't cross borders at all.
That's what I think.
You need to start thinking differently.

People who beat their woman around do it because they have issues with women. It has nothing to do with, gender, race or tribe.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/nigerian-man-kills-white-woman-over.html

They don't just beat white women, they kill them too.

http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/aviation/item/3702-nigerian-woman-fatally-shot-dead-by-her-white-ex-boyfriend

Anybody following your comments would think white men are saints that do not raise hand on women. That link up there says that they kill too.

http://pulse.ng/gist/sleeping-with-the-enemy-nigerian-woman-kills-white-husband-for-insurance-id4174328.html

Your comments also suggest that women are saints and innocent creatures that are always victims of men's wicked oppression but the link above proves that they wicked and heartles as men.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/jebose-boulevard/concern-as-more-us-based-nigerians-murder-their-spouses/

The last but not least, the wicked Nigeria men that hate women cross boarder with their chauvinism, but they can't according to you...........

You are hating on men for nothing and if you are a feminist then I suggest you get your facts right.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by sukkot: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mynd44:
So their tradition only recognises female adultery. Okay na.

BTW, I think it is bullshìt. If anyone wants to be taken seriously, the same rules that apply to men should apply to women.
this nigga are you a feminist ? you carry this woman issue for head 24 7. the other thread you said not enough women appointed by buhari.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tallesty1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
peterphd:

hey tallesty, where are you from?
Nsukka
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by armyofone(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin grin @ Amadiohas respect green card ofc now so his sons wouldn't suffer in the strange land of Babylongrin

Tamee:

That's what I think.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by xynerise: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
talima:
noise maker. Does tradition allow women to marry two husband @ same time but even koran allows men to marry more than one wife. Hope ur not a satanic feminist
You are confused. Read my post again
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by inze(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
. . . how does a mad woman confess her sin

Next please

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Tamee(f): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:

Easy dude undecided Are we defending a term paper on gods and chauvinistic traditions huh
what's all that you typed up there? easy ok, chill out.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Martiano(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
afrocandy is from Obollo so why she never mad??
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Aitee1 asuk abre uduibe
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Donpressman(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=MizMyColi post=38871519][font=Georgia] It is well
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by BIDOO(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
gringringringrin

In my village, if you know that your woman is cheating on you and yet you continue to eat her food, you will die.

A woman that cheats and refuses to confess will run mad or die.

But you are safe if you confess.

Being a woman is really had.

And if the woman the perpetrator I mean resist to confess

His first born will dissipate from this earth

And u call that a culture?

Does that sound good for your ear grin

A part of bennin is a part of *make I no talk am sha* grin

1 Like

Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
A married woman was caught in the act here on Friday. It happened right in her husbands house so neighbours were there to witness what happened. I was there too to witness the taboo cause her husband was just shouting that whoever was around should come and witness a taboo.

Sha, that is not why I am writing this post.

What actually necessitated this post was a convo I had with a man on my way back.

Man: It is stuffs like this that makes me appreciate where I come from.

Me: Huh

Man: I appreciate my village the more anytime I hear or witness something like this because married women don't cheat on their husband in my place.

Me: How is that possible?

Man: They Know what would happen to them if they dare cheat on their husband.

Me: What will happen to them.

Man: If a married woman sleeps with another man, or collects money from another man, or spends her husband's money on another man without telling her husband, she will run mad.

Me: And if a man sleeps with another woman?

Man: Nothing, except the woman has a husband.

What he's saying in essence is that a married woman who sleeps with a man that is not her husband or collects money from a man who is not her relation or spends money on another man without informing her husband will lose her sanity. The madness is curable but she must confess her sins to regain her sanity.

So Nairalanders, what do you think of this people's tradition?

BTW, the man is from one village at obollo.

Lovely tradition.

I hope the government put this tradition into the Constitution. Cos I will love to see our WOMEN running mad up and down.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by MizMyColi(f): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
[s]
Donpressman:
shut up there! Another Olosho making noise and writing so many things. what choice are you talking about? You should have made the choice not to get married and sleep around. Why marry and cheat? Then you talk of choice! Cursed generation
[/s]
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by xynerise: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Martiano:
afrocandy is from Obollo so why she never mad??
grin grin
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by nayoubiko: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
THAT IS ESAN TRIBE IN EDO STATE, IT HAPPEN AS HE EXPLAIN TO YOU, MANY THINGS MORE THAN WHAT HE EXPLAIN TO YOU WILL HAPPEN IF THE WOMAN DONT CONFESS FAST, LIKE LOOSING HIS KIDS AND IF THE HUSBAND KNOW ABOUT IT AND TRYING TO HID IT WILL AFFECT THE HUSBAND TOO, MIGHT TAKE HIS LIFE.

THAT IS WHY THIS DAYS EDO LADY DONT LIKELY WANT TO MARRY FROM THERE TRIBE ESPECIALLY ESAN PART OF EDO STATE. MOST OF THEM GET MARRY TO YORUBA AND IGBO LADIES.
Re: "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" by ibedun: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Atlantian:
Why should someone worry about something that is bound to happen ? Every married man and woman will at one point have sex with someone other than their partner #Fact.

Hmmmm I believe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.