Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys (1255 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Are Distance Relationships More Intimate? / *MUST Read*are Distance Relationships More Intimate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 11, 2015
girls are the ones who suffers most in a relationship, most times you see a skinny or petite girl dating a big alhaji and when they wanna have sex the alhaji will be on top like a large hippo and the girl will be nowhere to be found, secondly imagine a girl dating someone who has mouth odour and rotten teeth and she will still kiss him eeew, you can easily know if a girl is a virgin or not, but if a guy wanna fool you into believing hes a virgin, he will do it and you wont know, girls are usually the foolish ones in the relationship because they talk too much to know when being lied to, the guys are good listeners which make it easy for them to cook lies while listening, a guy can have many girlfrends and wives as he wants whereas the girl is only for one guy no questions asked, they are always recieving slap when caught in another guys house not the other way round. girls you are free to add yours i don tire
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by younghartz(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2015
bros where I fit buy recharge card for this thread?
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by yomi007k(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Don't worry, d girls will start clapping for u now.

Hope u get all d attention u seek. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by chomytex(f): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2015
*hands him locozade boost* oya continue.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2015
yomi007k:
Don't worry, d girls will start clapping for u now.

Hope u get all d attention u seek. grin
oga i have more than attention, its too much that am sick of it so am not seeking attention just giving my opinion. btw must you say something? its better to shut up than to show your stupidity like this.
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by yomi007k(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Jonathan2787:
oga i have more than attention, its too much that am sick of it so am not seeking attention just giving my opinion. btw must you say something? its better to shut up than to show your stupidity like this.

E don pain am cheesy grin
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2015
What of skinny guys dating fat women? During cow girl style the skinny guy go hear am hot.

What of girls with mouth odor, body odor and even VJ odor?? Guys still manage to manage them.

Girls can lie for africa, OP who tells you a non -virgin can't decieve guys of being a virgin?? ALUM things.

The list goes on abeg.
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by Vinshu(f): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2015
Op So we should pity them? I'm a lady myself and I'm having the best time of my life why can't other ladies have same? A skinny girl dating a big fat disgusting old man was never forced to do it so I don't understand your topic.

A girl being slapped because she is in another guy's house is because she allowed whoever slapped her to slap her. She can return the slap on the spot after all the man is not her father. She has brothers too. So I don't see any issue here. If she does it once, the man won't do it again.

A girl kissing a man with mouth odor was never forced to do it. She has a choice.

And girls ain't foolish by default, they made themselves foolish because of money. If a girl has her standards no one would deceive her because she won't even give room for that I.e she won't be flirting around or chasing after a guy with a car.

Virginity is not a certificate or a degree. It's just human stuff. A girl who masturbates with a large Love Machine can take her Virginity away herself it does not have to be by a man. So it's not a big deal

So op, please clarify coz I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by Medunah: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2015
icedbeatz:
bros where I fit buy recharge card for this thread?
hahahaha. #onlyonNairaland.
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by ilo04(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2015
who is dis woman wrapper?
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2015
ilo04:
who is dis woman wrapper?
haha this is one of the reasons i love nairaland such comments
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by ronald4lif(m): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Yawns.
Re: Girls Are Suffering In Relationships More Than The Guys by naijaboiy: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=20pt]YAWN! sad[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Nairalander: Ladies, Post Ur Picture Here. / She Asks For A Phone The Veryday We Becames Friends / Proposal At A Bar In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.