Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) (36420 Views)

Sophia Williams Reacts To Tchidi Chikere's White Wedding To Nuella Njubigbo / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos / Tchidi Chikere Celebrates His Wife, Nuella Njubigbo Chikere's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
You're one mad thing from Yaba left! I'm not pretty, so what? You that is very pretty got just 2likes at profile. Mtcheeww.. Tell the guy you love him biko and stop ranting!
Folaatisade:

My comment was not directed at you, so that reply was unnecessary. For your info am not even married nor am i in anyway ready for marriage. Lol nuella with h can hv that guy all she wants am not into married man thank GOD! Mtcheew. Errant rubbish!
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Popular Nollywood Actress Nuella Njubigbo threw a small private party for her husband, movie director, producer and actor Tchidi Chikere who was plus one yesterday 10th of October 2015.

"Nice nice intimate day with close family and friends. #weloveyouPapi #T'sday @tchidichikere"

Source:https://instagram.com/p/8rNVb8P33e/

I love this much better than trollops that have elaborate bs ones.

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Folaatisade(f): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nuellah02:
You're one mad thing from Yaba left! I'm not pretty, so what? You that is very pretty got just 2likes at profile. Mtcheeww.. Tell the guy you love him biko and stop ranting!

Oloshi Mtchewww... See wetin she dey talk. Nonsense what does likes gotta do with looks? Just b/c u got 17 likes for ur profile pic doesn't mean u cute jare. Only 'men' liked ur pic and i tell u what they did not like it for ur so called 'prettyface' they liked it for you body. Btw i did not sign up for nairaland just to get likes on my profile pic u rubbish and i don't live in lagos u fugly ass mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
A whole five hundred naira spent on birthday?

Chai..

Buhari must probe this!

Enjoy the weekend..

grin
grin
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Folaatisade(f): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nuellah02:
Pls, it's okay! Must you take everything serious or you're so blinded that you didn't see the 'lol' and get the joke.. Fvck off abeg! No be your case I wan sick this afternoon.

LOL i wish there was a middle finger button but no let me shutup. Am asleep. Let's drop this topic.
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by tk4rd: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
This nuella is what they call a Husband Snatcher
You know, whenever they say that actresses don't sleep with directors, cheesy I laugh., because it is a lie..
The other time, an actress with big butts was bragging that she pulled her jeans for the director to see that her butts are real.. Yea.. Good for chopping.. So she pulled it.., and they saw the choppable and confirmed.. cheesy grin grin
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Youngpo413: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
lol how?...........husband scarce o,so ladies will do anything to answer MRS.
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Chai!! cry cry
Make una spare my mentions na!
Chikere, go and sort yourself out o! grin angry angry
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
And the man that left his wife and family to be with her is called what?
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
ThankGod you confirmed the body sha. eediot! Show them your body. Stupid attention seeker!
Folaatisade:

Oloshi Mtchewww... See wetin she dey talk. Nonsense what does likes gotta do with looks? Just b/c u got 17 likes for ur profile pic doesn't mean u cute jare. Only 'men' liked ur pic and i tell u what they did not like it for ur so called 'prettyface' they liked it for you body. Btw i did not sign up for nairaland just to get likes on my profile pic u rubbish and i don't live in lagos u fugly ass mtcheww.
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Folaatisade(f): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nuellah02:
ThankGod you confirmed the body sha. eediot! Show them your body. Stupid attention seeker!

BITCH BYE! YOU are the one that is an ATTENTION SEEKER since the issue of likes is so important to you. Ctfu at show them your body you stinking LovePeddler why should i show them my body? My body is sacred and should only be revealed to none other than my husband, no one else! Ode! Ironic how you call me an attention seeker and you are the one who posts pics just for likes. Hmmm abeg joko jare. Don't quote me again am done with ur retarded ass. Ur name isn't even cute mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
I command you to recieve sense in the name of Jesus!.
Folaatisade:

BITCH BYE! YOU are the one that is an ATTENTION SEEKER since the issue of likes is so important to you. Ctfu at show them your body you stinking LovePeddler why should i show them my body? My body is sacred and should only be revealed to none other than my husband, no one else! Ode! Ironic how you call me an attention seeker and you are the one who posts pics just for likes. Hmmm abeg joko jare. Don't quote me again am done with ur retarded ass. Ur name isn't even cute mtcheww
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
janefrancisca:
And the man that left his wife and family to be with her is called what?

Good question
Re: Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmm...Tchidi Chikere has the same birthday as me....

#Philosopher Quëën#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Egbuchere Disagrees That She's Bambam Lookalike / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.