Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death (28420 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by braine(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Why do I have that feeling that this man is still alive? lipsrsealed
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Mznaett: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
E neva do sef?undecided
Person wey don die don die jorsad
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Yhinkss(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
My holy God. Ahh the people supporting this man is doomed

See properties and money. How was he able to steal so much money with all this properties?
Even in death I don't have any iota of sorry for him. I feel so frustrated seeing all these a man embezzled. Tell me its a lie

This one is a mega corruption. Unbeliavable. And jonathan could forgive such a man. Nigeria is a failed state. Don't know if buhari could savage this rot.

2 Likes

Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lmao... this got Me cracking::: You will vote for me, because I still have enough unrecovered looted funds to go round all potential voters!
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by yinkuscious(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
People can steal oooooo!!!!
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Too much of everything is bad!
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
laurel03:
Vanity.... Make him carry all of them go heaven.... Why e no use him money bribe death??
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

We don't need these PROPERTIES again.
Take them to HEAVEN.

EVEN BRITISH and AMERICAN LEADERS don't have such properties.

What a societal malady
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by LordaGuru: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Have you asked yourself why was it that UK ferociously resurrected the extradition order/corruption charges against him few days after he said he insulted Obasanjo in the plane. Word on street is that Obasanjo sees himself as not just a Nigerian ruler, but an international World ruler. He pulled the necessary string and u know the rest of the story.
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Luckygurl(f): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
That last paragraph though....
Can still contest for any public post and he's still assured of votes cos he's got more than enough to go round the voters.
Such impunity!!!!

Death has done what it knows how best to do...
Too bad he left a family in chaos, sick wife, dead son, divorced son.
What kinda punishment is worse than this....
Such a pirry!!!!

BTW!!! Still have a very faint memory as the governor that disguised himself as a female alhaja to escape arrest.
The story made headlines then and even as a kid I found it ridiculous....

It's all past now.

Dust we are and to dust we shall return......
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by sweatlana: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"he died a great man, a man that was loved by all nigerians especially the youths. May God accept his soul". Quote me anywhere

You've said it all. Adams was much loved by his people. This article is just rubbish. Why is there no mention of all his numerous achievements?

1 Like

Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by famzynet: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"he died a great man, a man that was loved by all nigerians especially the youths. May God accept his soul". Quote me anywhere

You are obviously not an indigene of planet earth to make such a statement. He is hated by every Nigerian that has this nation at heart. He is hated mostly by the youth for cornering money meant for development of youth and the nation. He was a criminal and a big one of course . Do you know how many people that died just because he diverted money meant for the health and well being of Nigerians for his own selfish use? If such money was used in building hospitals and creating jobs would it not have saved many people that have died. Shut up if you have no meanful thing to say.

1 Like

Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
May GOD continue to PUNISH the PDP and those who have truncated effective democracy and Harmony in NIGERIA including the unstable and greedy PDP DEFECTORS. Moreover the UNCLEAN APC POLITICIANS will not be left out.

We need to be serious about NATION BUILDING.
Our attitude to PUBLIC SERVICE must change, for we are not wild animals.

When given the opportunity to work, govern well.
IF U can't and have no clue, don't contest.
IF U are there but U can't, please STEP ASIDE.
IF U can but need assistance, then get the best TECHNOCRATS, who love nature.

For how long, must we suffer. .?
What does it take to PLEASE the COMMON MAN.
1) good road.
2) clean water.
3) access to quality health care.
4) steady power for economic growth.
5) security.
6) Agriculture.
7) National planning for future shortcomings ( for employment and natural disaster purposes)

Are we asking for too much..?
Do we look greedy.?

2 Likes

Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by idu1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
This guy is not bleeping dead menh shit
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I'v bn observing this guy, you must be an armed rubber. Ur death will soon be anounced!
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by msbbash(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
laurel03:
Vanity.... Make him carry all of them go heaven.... Why e no use him money bribe death??
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by rionel(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Let Obasanjo rejoice; Let Buhari be glad,Let the corrupt and biased British Government be happy because the man whom they long awaited his crucifixion is finally dead.To them, there should be no word like "Pardon" when a Southerner is concerned.I was made to understand that pardon is forgiveness for an offence. Simply put, It is an order that releases a convicted criminal without further punishment, prevents future punishment, or removes an offence from a person's criminal record, as if it had never been committed.I wish to be clarified on an issue. Are we as a nation truly independent or we're still dependent on Britain? If we're dependent on them, when do we fight for our own independence?Shockingly, I hear people say we got our independence since 1960. If this is true, how come a person who got a presidential pardon alongside others be asked to be extradited to Britain for further trial after several years of such pardon? Is it that they have no respect for the decisions of our leaders or that their permission must be obtained before a person can be pardoned by a President? Something must definitely be wrong somewhere.When the news of his pardon reached those who call themselves the rightful owners/rulers of Nigeria, they were broken. Thereafter, when several futile attempts to attack D.S.P. physically couldn't be achieved, they decided to go after his family which resulted in the killing of his dear son in Dubai in a bid to kill the father indirectly. Again, the great man didn't die as expected and they decided to attack him spiritually this time.Alamieyesiegha is finally dead. Let the extradition begins. Obasanjo, Buhari & their so called British government shouldn't rest until he answers all of them.Rest on dear D.S.P. Alamieyesiegha, indeed death has humiliated and disappointed the devices of the wicked ones. You're a great man and a great man you'll remain even in death.I want to believe the Federal Government of Nigeria will not make an attempt to write a condolence message cos that's when they'll see my God in action.
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by oz4real83(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Although he is dead but his manhood still lives on. The British metropolitan police will go after that manhood!!!

1 Like

Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Image123(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
How and why should he rest in peace if he did all these?This is easily the biggest Nigerian criminal CAUGHT going by these. i feel like slapping him for being so wicked.

1 Like

Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by FACTUALLYE(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
oz4real83:
"Although he is dead but his manhood still lives on. The British metropolitan police will go after that manhood!!!
. Guy u drink tonight. Lol
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Image123(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
sweatlana:

You've said it all. Adams was much loved by his people. This article is just rubbish. Why is there no mention of all his numerous achievements?

Please mention those numerous achievements.
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by FACTUALLYE(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Image123:
How and why should he rest in peace if he did all these?This is easily the biggest Nigerian criminal CAUGHT going by these. i feel like slapping him for being so wicked.
jux free the guy death don treat hin Bleep up. ( that is if he is truly dead )
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Goalnaldo(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
famzynet:

You are obviously not an indigene of planet earth to make such a statement. He is hated by every Nigerian that has this nation at heart. He is hated mostly by the youth for cornering money meant for development of youth and the nation. He was a criminal and a big one of course . Do you know how many people that died just because he diverted money meant for the health and well being of Nigerians for his own selfish use? If such money was used in building hospitals and creating jobs would it not have saved many people that have died. Shut up if you have no meanful thing to say.
nice 1 bro..may his soul perish in hell
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Goalnaldo(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
FACTUALLYE:
i feel that his punishment should be worse than death..wake him up i want to slap him atleast 7 times for been so greedy wicked!
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by Image123(m): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2015
FACTUALLYE:

I'm not holding him, however what he did was wrong. His work lives after him. He will not rest in peace if he is a thief.
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2015
What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by mikolo80: 1:08am On Oct 12, 2015
bigerboy200:
Only if politicians will learn from his death...Yes,d books of his crime might b closed here in earth,he has certainly escaped some form of Justice here on earth but what will his record in heaven say when opened by Angel Gabriel..
not over till it's over. the money can still be recovered
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by oz4real83(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2015
FACTUALLYE:
. Guy u drink tonight. Lol
I no drink o! I was just imagining what "mama peace" would have said if she was given the opportunity!
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by templegate: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2015
A Great Man, A Great Hero! Unfortunately, a victim of Obasanjo's vendetta. Rest in Peace Sir.
Re: The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death by free13: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2015
lipsrsealed. Rip.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emi lokan: "It is my turn to be Governor of Ondo State" - Olusola Oke / Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Borno Elders Demand Jonathan’s Apology Over Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.