Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) (3377 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / My Boyfriend Always Wants Ladies To Take Care Of Him? / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Damilare5882(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Ladies please

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Bugatie(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Ur not serious, lols

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Cutehector(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Yeah totally not right. cheesy they be dragging us to hell

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Damilare5882(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Yeah totally not right. cheesy they be dragging us to hell
abioo .. They just have to stop that devilish act .. wink

2 Likes

Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Damilare5882(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2015
Bugatie:
Ur not serious, lols
i am ooo wink
Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by yanabasee(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2015
When your christianhood is without faith, why won't the devil use you?

Many guys barely go to church, and many that go to church is either compel to do so by his girl friends or his guardians. Many guys often will admit that they go to church whenever they have new outfit or enough money to put as offering. Many go to church to psyche up a girl whom they trailed to her place of worship.

The things you do and later push blames to girls is not manly. If a girl ask you to s3x her. Cnt you decline it? Ofcoz you can! So why saying they use u for sex when u can decide to abstain from the act?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by falconey(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2015
God forgive that I don't!

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Damilare5882(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2015
F
yanabasee:

Many guys barely go to church, and many that go to church is either compel to do so by his girl friends or his guardians. Many guys often will admit that they go to church whenever they have new outfit or enough money to put as offering. Many go to church to psyche up a girl whom they trailed to her place of worship.

The things you do and later push blames to girls is not manly. If a girl ask you to s3x her. Cnt you decline it? Ofcoz you can! So why saying they use u for sex when u can decide to abstain from the act?
it takes God's grace bro .. With all these ukwulicious buobbylicious ladies that are in town now ... If pastor wey God call no dey careful ehn ...the rest go turn story nii
Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by harffie(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Damilare5882:
Ladies please
Seconded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by yanabasee(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2015
Damilare5882:
F it takes God's grace bro .. With all these ukwulicious buobbylicious ladies that are in town now ... If pastor wey God call no dey careful ehn ...the rest go turn story nii

We all need that grace...

Remember that twas a woman that led us to this suffering.. The same woman will lead any man to eternal condemnation for those who doesn't want to correct the first sin of our father, Adam!

We MUST with all honestly agree to be faithful and draw closer to God.

The things of the eyes are the things of the earth.. And the things of the earth are of Satan. Let this things not push us to sin the more. We need to draw closer to God. Only him can redeem us. We also must understand that to be a devoted christian, we must be very patient. Youths often wait till when they're old before they give their life to christ.. But it isn't the right thing to do.
Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Damilare5882(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2015
yanabasee:

We all need that grace...

Remember that twas a woman that led us to this suffering.. The same woman will lead any man to eternal condemnation for those who doesn't want to correct the first sin of our father, Adam!

We MUST with all honestly agree to be faithful and draw closer to God.

The things of the eyes are the things of the earth.. And the things of the earth are of Satan. Let this things not push us to sin the more. We need to draw closer to God. Only him can redeem us. We also must understand that to be a devoted christian, we must be very patient. Youths often wait till when they're old before they give their life to christ.. But it isn't the right thing to do.
.. God will help us all .. But make ladies Sha take note
Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hahahahahahahahhahahaha! I think I was hoping to be educated. Indeed w do guys want https://www.nairaland.com/2656047/how-ladies-loose-great-guys

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Rosemary216(f): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.... Passing
Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by ramatintin(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
girls b dragging homies to hell from time of Adam
Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by ramatintin(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
girls b dragging homies to hell rite from d time of Adam
Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
yanabasee:

WORD!!! grin
Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Funny
Re: This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) by IamLEGEND1: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
dem bítches be flashing yellow thighs and red cleavages everywhere.
all we want is to serve the Lord and be merry.
but no
they can't take a hint.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Nairaland's Most Popular Musician / My Sugardaddy Just Bought Me A 12 Million Naira Ride....see Photos / 15 ‘stup*d’ Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love – See Number 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.