Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. (5211 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Vatican With Pope Francis & Fortune 500 CEOs / Buhari, Osinbajo Should Declare Their Assets Publicly - Ex-NHRC Chairman / Governors Have Refused To Declare Their Assets, Says Bureau Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pope Francis and the Vatican has introduced the world to their god that they have been worshipping all along - Lucifer.

According to Pope Francis and the Catholic Church, The Morning Star is the creator of the world and the father of Christ. He brought "light" to the human race.

This announcement was made to the world April 27th, 2014 during a ceremony celebrating Pope John paul the 1st and Pope john Paul the 2nd.

This declaration is unprecedented and should cause concern to the world. It's no coincidence that the first Jesuit Pope would make such a shocking statement. He has been overhauling the Vatican since he got in. So far he has said Athiest will enter heaven as long as they do good works. He also stated Jesus is just a man and prays to the father and he is a co-mediator with mother Mary between God and man.

This is their new statement made during Mass and other ceremonies:

"His flame dawning his own son
May, I say to you O' lucifer who knows no setting
Christ is your son who came back from the dead
and shed his light to the human race
and is alive and reigns for ever and ever"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcpVrtv2t-M
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
"After 2000 years ago, the church is still waxing stronger amidst persecution and what have you, the gate of hell will never prevail against the church of God founded by Christ himself. The church as we all know is 'INFALLIBLE' free from errors and mistakes. I believe in the one true catholic and apostolic and roman catholic church. For those who are blind and gullible as the OP, the present pope is the Vicar General of Christ on earth(Christ representative). He draws his lineage from saint peter who was the first pope of the church on earth". Quote me when rapture takes place

-its a pity that those who are condemning the catholic church have forgotten that the there was only one true church till the 16th century. The bible they claim to be using was preserved by the Holy Church, and you still see them claiming to know more than the one true Church. Its a pity!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lol
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
According to Catholics, Peter is the first Pope.

The official symbol of the Pope is an inverted cross.

Inverted crosses are widely used by satanists and other Occultic groups like Freemasons.

The papacy defends the use of the inverted cross on the pretext that Peter was crucified upside down.

1 Like

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Am not surprised
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"After 2000 years ago, the church is still waxing stronger amidst persecution and what have you, the gate of hell will never prevail against the church of God founded by Christ himself. The church as we all know is 'INFALLIBLE' free from errors and mistakes. I believe in the one true catholic and apostolic and roman catholic church. For those who are blind and gullible as the OP, the present pope is the Vicar General of Christ on earth(Christ representative). He draws his lineage from saint peter who was the first pope of the church on earth". Quote me when rapture takes place

The Catholic religion calls herself "Mother Church". She's a mother all right, but she isn't the mother of Christ's church. By calling herself "mother" she is telling on herself. She is THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH (Rev. 17:5)! Notice the Catholic religion calls herself a woman. And what a GREAT WH0RE she is committing spiritual fornication with the kings and rulers of the earth. She's DRUNKEN with the blood of the saints.

I will be posting on the atrocious history of the Roman catholic church and her decadent immoral popes.

Do stick around.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by doublewisdom: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
PappyMason:

The Catholic religion calls herself "Mother Church". She's a mother all right, but she isn't the mother of Christ's church. By calling herself "mother" she is telling on herself. She is THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH (Rev. 17:5)! Notice the Catholic religion calls herself a woman. And what a GREAT WH0RE she is committing spiritual fornication with the kings and rulers of the earth. She's DRUNKEN with the blood of the saints.

I will be posting on the atrocious history of the Roman catholic church and her decadent immoral popes.

Do stick around.
This one go soon enter market.

11 Likes

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
PappyMason:

Do stick around.
"Sometimes, I wonder how you guys(non-catholic reason), the church will continue to wax stronger like never before, it will continue to grow like never before".

6 Likes

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by haffaze777(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
sipping my kunnu and enjoying d show
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Who built the church

Jesus was never a Christian till he dies.

Jesus never went to church.

There's no place in the holy bible where Jesus told us to go to church. Abi DEM get Show me.

3 Likes

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Sometimes, I wonder how you guys(non-catholic reason), the church will continue to wax stronger like never before, it will continue to grow like never before".

The catholic church and the papacy has always been corrupt.

That's why there are Protestants who protest against the corruption of the church by your luciferian priests.

Mattew 23:9 "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven."

You catholics call your satanic priests father, a tittle that Jesus Himself, when He was alive on earth He never took and even condemned.

1st Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ! "

Your catholic church created the Trinity doctrine thereby making 3 gods instead of One!

Your catholic church sees Mary as a mediator .

Your catholic church sees the Pope as a mediator.

Your catholic church authoritzes mortal priests to forgive sins.

Exodus 20:4 " You shall not make for yourselves a carved image, or any likeness of anything in heaven above or that is on the earth beneath or that is in the water"

You Catholics worship the image of the Madonna and the crucifix

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=18pt]Bad Popes[/size]

Stephen VI (896–897) held the "Cadaver Synod" of 897. [Angry] at his predecessor, [Stephen VI] dug up the rotting corpse of Pope Formosus and put it on trial. You know, like a crazy person. The former Formosus was found guilty of perjury, violating canon law, and performing bishop duties as a layman. The cadaver was thrice de-fingered and thrown into a river.

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Benedict IX (1032–1044, 1045, 1047–1048) sold the papacy in 1044 to the highest bidder. After returning to office for a month, he sold it again in 1045 to marry his cousin. [Benedict IX] was accused of rape, adultery, homosexuality, and bestiality. Pope Victor III claimed of Benedict IX, "His life as a pope was so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it."

[img]http://bookofbastards.files./2010/04/1176523.jpg[/img]
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by tsdarkside(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

bwahahahahaha....your own already pass redemption...bwahahahahhha.... grin grin grin grin.enjoy your madness....just dont disturb others with this rubbish.. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by tsdarkside(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
haffaze777:

bros...enjoy,enjoy....i will enjoy this too.... grin grin grin ;the clash of the imbeciles.... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by GenbIoodykiller: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
PappyMason:

Do stick around.

who send you?

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy please put this thread in the right section
thanks
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pope John XII: He was pope from 955 until his apparently untimely death in 964 (more about that below in a moment) and had a rather foul reputation. According to the Catholic Encyclopedia, he was "a coarse, immoral man, whose life was such that the Lateran was spoken of as a brothel, and the moral corruption in Rome became the subject of general odium." He was eventually accused of perjury, simony (selling of ecclesiastical lands and privileges for his own fortune) and other crimes and was briefly deposed before sweeping back to power in a bloody purge. John's death was curious: He was apparently killed by a man who had found the pope in bed with his wife, in the midst of committing adultery.

[img]http://www.didyouknow.it/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/youngest-pope.jpg[/img]
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

who send you?

lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy please put this thread in the right section
thanks

There is one thing that you Catholics share with Muslims - your aberration of the truth.

4 Likes

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by pdppower: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
haffaze777:
I beg give me space. I dey enjoy the show baje baje
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by GenbIoodykiller: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
PappyMason:

There is one thing that you Catholics share with Muslims - your aberration of the truth.

ok so go and die

and next time remember to post in the right section

lalasticlala take note

1 Like

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pope Leo X: A scion of the powerful Medici family of Florence, Leo had his talents and was a patron of the arts but is remembered most for his lavish spendthrift habits in the years he was pope, between 1513 and 1521. His emptying of the Vatican's coffers led to various measures to create more revenue, which included the sale of indulgences — in effect, guarantees of relief from damnation in the afterlife. This practice infuriated a certain German contemporary of Leo, Martin Luther, and planted the seeds of the Protestant Reformation.
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by pdppower: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
PappyMason:

The catholic church and the papacy has always been corrupt.

That's why there are Protestants who protest against the corruption of the church by your luciferian priests.

Mattew 23:9 "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven."

You catholics call your satanic priests father, a tittle that Jesus Himself, when He was alive on earth He never took and even condemned.

1st Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ! "

Your catholic church created the Trinity doctrine thereby making 3 gods instead of One!

Your catholic church sees Mary as a mediator .

Your catholic church sees the Pope as a mediator.

Your catholic church authoritzes mortal priests to forgive sins.

Exodus 20:4 " You shall not make for yourselves a carved image, or any likeness of anything in heaven above or that is on the earth beneath or that is in the water"

You Catholics worship the image of the Madonna and the crucifix
E be like say this one na Jehovah witness wey dey pained o

4 Likes

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by respect80(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Let me book space
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by funkiebully: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Another deranged fellow.

The Catholic church would have quenched if the attacks on her over d years were divinely directed.

As at today, the population of Protestants globally is less than that of over 2 billion Catholics.

Ur case is small.

Catholic till I die!
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by jaymichael(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Enough of all these religious nonsense. Religion and worship is personal. Anyone that is Catholic, protestant, moslem or chooses to worship stick, tree, moon, sun, iron, water etc etc is his/her personal choice. While on earth, let good interpersonal relationships rule, when we all meet on the last day, we will know all the truth that is hidden.

5 Likes

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

ok so go and die

and next time remember to post in the right section

lalasticlala take note

After I finish posting on the history of your vile man gods you call pope, I will delve into how a luciferian movement known as the catholic church is behind the growing anti semitism and anti Israel sentiments.

I will also show you with proof that your catholic church is in alliance with radical Islam to rid the world of Christianity and I will also show you why your catholic church rightly left CAN and how this move has made boko haram suddenly stopped bombing catholic churches.
I will also tell you that the region with the highest homosexuality scourge outside the almajiri north is in the catholic southeast where generations of young men and boys are systematically being sexually abused by fagg0t roman catholic priests just like their almajiri counterparts who suffer sexual degradation and abuse in the hands of their mallams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
funkiebully:
Another deranged fellow.

The Catholic church would have quenched if the attacks on her over d years were divinely directed.

As at today, the population of Protestants globally is less than that of over 2 billion Catholics.

Ur case is small.

Catholic till I die!

Narrow is the way!

This same census figure is what Muslims use to claim superiority above other religions.

There is hardly any difference between a radical Muslim and a catholic nut.

3 Likes

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by funkiebully: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
[s]
PappyMason:

After I finish posting on the history of your vile man gods you call pope, I will delve into how a luciferian movement known as the catholic church is behind the growing anti semitism and anti Israel sentiments.

I will also show you with proof that your catholic church is in alliance with radical Islam to rid the world of Christianity and I will also show you why your catholic church rightly left CAN and how this move has made boko haram suddenly stopped bombing catholic churches.
I will also tell you that the region with the highest homosexuality scourge outside the almajiri north is in the catholic southeast where generations of young men and boys are systematically being sexually abused by fagg0t roman catholic priests just like their almajiri counterparts who suffer sexual degradation and abuse in the hands of their mallams.
[/s]

grin after telling us, u can go and die!

Catholic till I quench. Tell Ur pastor u could not bring us to his church.
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by bugzbunny: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Op... You are jobless

1 Like

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by funkiebully: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
[s]
PappyMason:

Narrow is the way!

This same census figure is what Muslims use to claim superiority above other religions.

There is hardly any difference between a radical Muslim and a catholic nut.
[/s]

Same Catholic knights stopped Islamic conquest. Today u would have been a head naker if not for Catholic church.

Sorry, u can write Ur medieval age history to suit u. The authentic Catholic history I know. The church passed through tribulations and came out refined.

Ur jargons are just like water poured on stones. They solidify my faith.

Can u now continue blabbing.

1 Like

Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Same Catholic knights stopped Islamic conquest. Today u would have been a head naker if not for Catholic church.

Sorry, u can write Ur medieval age history to suit u. The authentic Catholic history I know. The church passed through tribulations and came out refined.

Ur jargons are just like water poured on stones. They solidify my faith.

Can u now continue blabbing.

WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]The Lucis Trust: Satanism and the new world order[/size]
by Scott Thompson

A powerful wing of the Anglo-American Establishment is currently under investigation by this news service for its role in promoting the cults of Satanism and Luciferianism, for spawning an entire subculture of drug-induced violence believed to be behind the recent pattern of hideous ritual murders

As Dianne Core , a leading British expert in the battle against Satanism, put it recently, "We are in the middle of spiritual warfare, and the Satanic weapons are all pointed at the young."

It is no coincidence, that this wing of the Establishment includes many of the leading advocates of a New Yalta deal with Moscow-top figures of the United Nations bureaucracy, and leading elite families . As we document below, they even look to Mikhail Gorbachov as the premier world cult leader in what they call their "Externalized Hierarchy."

In this article , the first of an ongoing series , we present a dossier of some of the principal institutions and individuals behind this evil "New Age" movement.

The reader will learn, how behind the oh-so-nice U.N. brochures and talk about "peace , " some of the leading figures of this grouping have been exposed as practising the most obscene homosexual and child pornography rituals imaginable.

Take the notorious case of Canon Edward West, the coordinator of the American association of the Most Venerable Order of St. John. Eyewitness accounts indicate thatduring the 1980s , he was a frequent participant in obscene sexual rituals at homosexual S&M clubs in Manhattan, including the Mineshaft and the Hellfire Club (named after an 18th-century English secret Satanic society). Favorite "entertainment"
at the Mineshaft included having children urinate on the patrons. In the mid-1980s , the club was shut down, following an investigation by the New York Police Department, which found links to organized crime circles , including those of John Zaccaro, the husband of 1984 Democratic
vice presidential nominee Geraldine Ferraro.

The evil friends of Bishop Moore

The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, the medieval temple of the Episcopalian Archdiocese of New York, has become the mother institution of the New Age movement in the United States , whose goal is to eclipse the Age of Pisces (Christianity) with an Age of Aquarius (Lucifer). The presiding bishop of the cathedral , Bishop Paul Moore , whose family is heir to the Nabisco company fortune, has been in the forefront of creating this Satanic "new world order," since at least the late 1950s , when, as a priest in Indianapolis, Indiana, he gave the "People's Temple" cult of Jim Jones its start. Later in 1977 , Bishop Moore rocked the Christian world, when he ordained a militant lesbian, Ellen Marie Barrett, who told Time magazine that it was her lesbian love affair that gave her strength to serve God. Bishop Moore claims that the ordination of lesbians , and his other Gnostic heresies , are merely part of the ongoing revelation of God's truth to man by the Holy Spirit, which had been prophesied by the
Disciple John.

With this dissembling rationale, Bishop Moore has transformed the Cathedral of St. John the Divine into a Gnostic stronghold for such organizations as:

• The Lucis Trust, founded in 1 922 by Alice Bailey, a disciple of Theosophist Madame Helena Blavatsky. Originally named the Lucifer Trust, it became a mother institution of the modem New Age movement;

• The Temple of Understanding, which is headquartered at the cathedral under its president, the Very Reverend Dean James Parks Morton, dean of the cathedral. It has turned the cathedral into a harbor for Gnostic religions ranging from Tibetan Buddhism to Sufi Freemasonry;

• The medieval village of Lindisfarne, New York, which is to be the model for a New Age lifestyle , once the Earth has been purified of its billions of non-white souls;

• A special ministry to Sufi Freemasons, who were a historical deployment against the Arab Rennaissance, and whose modem-day cathedral affiliates have been linked to the assassination of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat;
• The Zen Center which teaches meditation to the elite of the Liberal Establishment;

• Gay and lesbian organizations, which seek to legitimize their sin by arguing that the "beloved disciple" John had a homosexual affair with Christ, or else by creating Mother Goddess religions in the cathedral's crypts;

• A medieval chivalric order known as the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of St. John, which, under the direction of the Duke of Gloucester of the British Royal Family, has inculcated the "Episcopagan" American Establishment in such Gnostic evil as the necessity to spread Shi' ite
fundamentalism under the Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran, because the Shah had "sinned" by trying to industrialize his nation.

The serried ranks of the dead among Jim Jones ' s " Peoples Temple" cult, who had consumed cyanide-laced Kool-Aid on orders from Jones , are merely the more public casualties of the Age of Aquarius , when those bearing the "Mark of the Beast" (666) are to be unleashed upon the Earth once again. Throughout the United States , the Satanic New Age movement has grown to become a major threat to the JudeoChristiantradition upon which our republic was founded.

Among the more recent signs of this upsurge are the Atlanta child murders , the case of New York child-beater Joel Steinberg, and the mass murder of school children in Stockton, California by a drug addict wearing a "Satan" T-shirt.
Re: The Vatican Finally Comes Out To Declare Their Luciferian Religion. by GenbIoodykiller: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
PappyMason:

ok continue

but post at the right section next time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi’s Ex-aide, Araoye Joins NASS Race / Tinubu Appears In Ibadan Collation Center / Take a Look At Apc Presidential Candidate (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.