Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi (5305 Views)

Iheoma Nnadi To Take Adenike Balogun, Her Wedding Planner To Court / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Emmanuel Emenike Proposes To Iheoma Nnadi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by hubs: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
exclusive photos of beauty queen Iheoma Nnadi's recent test photo shoot done in South Africa. See more stunning photos >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/when-last-did-you-saw-beautiful-nigeria.html

1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by frfrank(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
K
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by Dotwillis1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
More like 'when last did yhu see a Nigerian ugly girl'

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by hensben(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dotwillis1:
This girl and ugly are anonymous. Talk true make devil shame bro.

Most Igbo girls are beautiful facially but usually don't have that bangable(succulent n gorgeous) body, in other words, they have strong body/skin(like kpomo).
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by donfemzy: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Jealousi !!!, the girl fine die, she look like a half cast
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
hensben:
This girl and ugly are anonymous. Talk true make devil shame bro.

Most Igbo girls are beautiful facially but usually don't have that bangable(succulent n gorgeous) body, in other words, they have strong body/skin(like kpomo).
The girl body is succulent enough, she is a sweet baby, so beautiful! men
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by iamrealdeji(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nothing fine about this one

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please, what kind of grammar is this.. ?
I have been trying so hard to comprehend it... .

Is it PAST PARTICIPLE or FOREVER PAST..?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by hatux: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
Okay...
She fine small...
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by powerfulsettingz: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
like she's starved
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by fr3do(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
She does not have pot belly, that puts her in a very good spot.
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by fabulous660(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
she is natural, her beauty is pure and clean. unlike some photos I saw on NL recently abt some girls dat uses the ultimate power of makeup to cover their ugliness. if only u peeps saw d photos, u will know the devil is a fine boy.
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by marycool18(f): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahah, it's future forever... mehnn,, op confuse me, all the sleep in my eyes gone cuz of it. shocked shocked
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by coolbreeze44: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
cheesy 'When last did u saw' . This your grammer no be here o
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by Haywhymido(m): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2015
EVILFOREST:

sum niggas are trying to add to the present types of tense dat we av
Re: When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi by pek(m): 3:07am On Oct 12, 2015
I was taken aback by the topic. Instead of brushing your English, you have time for nonsense like this.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Run Out Of Stage With Female Dancer As Studio Lighting Came Up (pics,vid) / Dammy Cranes Beautiful Girlfriend He Left Behind (photos) / Cardi B Nearly Exposes Her Private Part As While Posing With offset At Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.