Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Cardi B Nearly Exposes Her Private Part As While Posing With offset At Billboard - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Nearly Exposes Her Private Part As While Posing With offset At Billboard (5266 Views)

Regina Daniels Posing With Supercar In 10 Pictures / Actor Afolabi Grabs His Manhood As It Got Erected While Posing With Busty Ladies / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Nearly Exposes Her Private Part As While Posing With offset At Billboard by queensera(f): 5:25pm On May 02, 2019
Rapper, Cardi B put her assets on display as she attended the 2019 Billboard Music Awards with her husband, Offset in Las Vegas, Nevada on Wednesday.

The I Like It hitmaker put on a loved-up display with her husband on the red carpet as they arrived for the event.

At one point, Cardi B who rocked a yellow skimpy tube top with matching skirt nearly exposed her private part as she lifted her leg while posing with her man. The tiny top also showed plenty of Cardi B's recent breast augmentation. 

During an interview with Entertainment Tonight on Wednesday, the Money rapper admitted to having her breasts redone through cosmetic surgery after the birth of her 9-month-old daughter Kulture 

'I just got my boobs redone,'the 26-year-old explained. 'I feel good, but then sometimes I feel like not, you know? [When] your skin is stretched out.'

'Yes, my daughter f**ked me up!' she joked. 'She did, she so did.'

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/05/cardi-b-nearly-exposes-her-private-part-while-posing-with-offset-at-billboard-awards-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Cardi B Nearly Exposes Her Private Part As While Posing With offset At Billboard by queensera(f): 5:27pm On May 02, 2019
More
Re: Cardi B Nearly Exposes Her Private Part As While Posing With offset At Billboard by FlirtyGist: 5:29pm On May 02, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Moment Regina Daniels Brothers Spank Their Mother Ass After Getting High / Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) / Flavour Visits His Childhood Street In Enugu, Buys Food & Drinks For Fans (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.