Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? (2126 Views)

"When A Pastor Is Into Sport Betting"- Hilarious Photo / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by MIKKYIJEGE(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2009
if you discover that your pastor is having an affair with your wife,what will you do?
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by ARmanx(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2009
Beat da shit out of da nigga mayne!
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by Indirah(m): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2009
ah, na curse be dat o. . .
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2009
MIKKYIJEGE:

if you discover that your pastor is having an affair with your wife,what will you do?

Nothing.
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by bawomolo(m): 3:24am On Oct 28, 2009
what would jesus do?

turn the other cheek.
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 28, 2009
@POSAKOSA,u mean u would let him av round two?u people u see what xtianity has made u to be,nothing but MUMU
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by AKO1(m): 6:09am On Oct 28, 2009
bawomolo:

what would jesus do?

turn the other cheek.

What, give him your daughter? tongue
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by Abuzola(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2009
Pastors of nowadays, hmm
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by ngoziu(f): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2009
Well pastor cant do it! But if you find your pastor doing it, report to the church council.do not be part of iniquity by concealing sin!
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by bawomolo(m): 12:19am On Oct 29, 2009
A_K_O:

What, give him your daughter? tongue

now pastor is getting way too greedy grin
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by OgidiBoy(m): 12:24am On Oct 29, 2009
I'll be the happiest man on earth if I found out my wife was having an affair with the pastor. Just Imagine how much I can get for blackmailing the stupid pastor.
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by BlissMoney(m): 2:12am On Oct 29, 2009
Dear friends
We are all human. If it happen to me. i will be very sad but not curse the Pastor or blackmail him. But take the matter to God in Prayer and fasting because is the work of Devil. We can't fight the issue with flesh and body. it is a spiritual matter. It happen to me in a revise other when Pastor Wife decide to give me face even inviting me to they house when nobody is around, giving me suspicious gift. Before i realized and fight the useless devil out of her. My friend take it to God.
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by mbulela: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2009
BlissMoney:

Dear friends
We are all human. If it happen to me. i will be very sad but not curse the Pastor or blackmail him. But take the matter to God in Prayer and fasting because is the work of Devil. We can't fight the issue with flesh and body. it is a spiritual matter. It happen to me in a revise other when Pastor Wife decide to give me face even inviting me to they house when nobody is around, giving me suspicious gift. Before i realized and fight the useless devil out of her. My friend take it to God.

were you hypnotised recently?
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by Atheists: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2009
Dear friends

Here is my number one problem with religion. It makes people stupid
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by Atheists: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2009
I would beat the pastor and take him to court
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
if i happen to be a man, the pastor is dead already, i will beat him mercilessly
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by Nezan(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
@OP; In as much as this is a hypothetical question (because a true man of God can never condescend so low to do that), I want to say that beating somebody because he had an affair with your wife isnt right, you are only gratifying the person, helping him to fight his demons . . . just leave him to God! The problem should be between you and your wife! your wife disrespected you in the first place by desecrating your marital bed and vows.
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by bawomolo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
BlissMoney:

Dear friends

see zombie
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nezan:

@OP; In as much as this is a hypothetical question (because a true man of God can never condescend so low to do that), I want to say that beating somebody because he had an affair with your wife isnt right, you are only gratifying the person, helping him to fight his demons . . . just leave him to God! The problem should be between you and your wife! your wife disrespected you in the first place by desecrating your marital bed and vows.

see mumu talking,xtianity made u mumu or what,what if he rapes ur daughter,u will still leave him and leave it for God to judge?shame
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by ARmanx(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2009
@uplawal az in eh, u get am right na diz kine people dey even kill if dem catch deir wife dey cheat!
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by BlissMoney(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
Well, do you know God. Is the only judge that can judge. Leave everything for God.
Re: If You Discover That Ur Pastor Is Having An Affair With Ur Wife,what Will U Do? by oaroloye(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
SHALOM!

MIKKYIJEGE:

GET EVIDENCE THAT WILL HOLD UP IN COURT.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is God A Jealous God? / Most Atheists Are Controlled By Religion / Did Jesus Destroy The Law Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.