Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) (35174 Views)

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by chubbygal(f): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
So no youth for the list? 30- 35 years with zeal,hot and active brain to deliver! May the Almighty God save the youths of this great country .Dear Lord I pray
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Gboliwe:
How many are converted or repented PDP member?

Again, Ogbonnaya Onu isn't from Abia state.

PDP like to claim glory. Before they join PDP they have also been in other parties like SDP or NRC. PDP is former GDM in Abacha regime.

why not give the credit to SDP or NRC or GDM? why PDP of yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Nnemuka(f): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
sameer1212:
Babe keep your dirty mouth shut Anu ofia.
calm down ab0k1..... The dullard doesnt know you exist sef so dont go about insulting ppl.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Gboliwe: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
theshield:

PDP like to claim glory. Before they join PDP they have also been in other parties like SDP or NRC. PDP is former GDM in Abacha regime.

why not give the credit to SDP or NRC or GDM? why PDP of yesterday?

Of all these parties which is still active today?
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by IVORY2009(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
All this old! Old!! Baba's no youth, der is god oooh shocked
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by freshcvvs: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nnemuka:
so? Dont be surprised if the dullard appoints a lawyer as minister of health...

BTW why was their religion included in the list? Buhari trying so had to proof he isnt an extremist but we know better.

Go school
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by flokii: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
makzeze:
8 out of the 21 ministerial nominees are lawyers
cc: lalasticlala

you want them to be carpenters like Mister Fayose did right?
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by flokii: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
IVORY2009:
All this old! Old!! Baba's no youth, der is god oooh shocked

start a movement... write open letter or somtin

I am solidly behind you grin grin
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Nelico: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
At least 2 of my colleagues are there. They should show Nigeria how to heal their numerous wahala.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
chubbygal:
So no youth for the list? 30- 35 years with zeal,hot and active brain to deliver! May the Almighty God save the youths of this great country .Dear Lord I pray

The youths are not ready for politics. They prefer protesting and defending corrupt old cargo politicians.
IS TOO LATE TO CRY. THE YOUTHS MADE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE AS INSTRUMENT OF THUGGERY, PROTESTING, MULTIPLE THUMB PRINTING IN ELECTION, MURDER OF OGA OPPONENT ETC.

youths dont deserve appointment until they change their ways. Without youths involvement, these old cargos can not succeed in corrupt practice.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Gboliwe:

Of all these parties which is still active today?

SDP is still alive. I think NRC too. check INEC website.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Valendo: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Bad representation. If Buhari thinks he can get any meaningful change with these set of people, then he is a joke. How can you prepare a list without an Economist? Who is going to shape the direction of the economy? Who understands the workings of the economy more than an economist? Men this man does not know what it takes to drive an economy. I'm sure he doesn't understand the workings of the gdp, pci, etc

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Ijaya123: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
neocortex:

All animals are equal but some are more equal than the other - George Orwell

Something like that
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nnemuka:
so? Dont be surprised if the dullard appoints a lawyer as minister of health...

BTW why was their religion included in the list? Buhari trying so had to proof he isnt an extremist but we know better.

I shud ve sent u sense buh u deserve serious slap. Ur brain is beyond repair

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by harry509: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
makzeze:
8 out of the 21 ministerial nominees are lawyers
cc: lalasticlala
I love dis list. Seeing Ameachi n Fashola name's on d list am ok wit it. PDP candidate's sleepless 9t to 9t tongue
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Opinedecandid(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
But Amaechi is also a lawyer.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by IYANGBALI: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
with this all those that looted our traesury are in trouble,it is operation no mercy
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Positiveminds(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
D man is preparing himself against litigations.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by IVORY2009(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
flokii:

start a movement... write open letter or somtin

I am solidly behind you grin grin

No! I must do something urgently, wat's going to be our future as a "youth" wen my grandpa's friends name is on the list...
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Amaechi is also a lawyer... investigate.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Op you must find the professions of Amaechi and Audu ogbe because people like Lai Muhammad, Fasola, Shittu and Fayemi are also 'politicians'.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Bimpe29: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
All we need is for our dreams to come true. Lawyers are learned and as such are capable of delivering.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by bashydemy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
and?
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by Chibokgame: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
And some of them their life long occupation is politics …
Political animals,
That is What a man is …
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by ayobabas: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Better that way because a lawyer that flaunts the law cannot claim ignorance of the law.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by MayhorE(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
shocked, this is nonsense coz all dose nominies are old people and I can't c d change here because some of the nominatd members ar either ex-governors or ex-ministers wereas some hav embezy our mony so u ar nw askin dm to present der fake asset, u ar nw circling g government in 1 area, pls mr president when will it comes to d turn of we youth 2 take part in this government? We youths please let us fight for our rightm We realy need a change!!! #UP NIGERIA YOUTH

If u are in support of this, like and share.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by gowaga68: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
braine:
It feels good seeing Fashola and Amaechi's names. That's all I care about on the list. cool cool

You are the dullard here. Its apparent you don't know the work of a minister or how they work. Mumu.
Chai, you too harsh o

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by ademusiwa9: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by sagirsg: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lasgidy1:
So Amaechi no get discipline apart from politician
Oh! Lasgidy1 Apart from being politician,he read English from Uniport.So the guy was blessed with grammer.
Re: Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) by crownzade(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
PROFESSION---- POLITICIAN.
How many years course is it? Which university can I obtain the degree. Naija I hail thee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.