Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

10 Reasons Why You’re Business Must (not) Have A Website. A Loser’s View. Part 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Reasons Why You’re Business Must (not) Have A Website. A Loser’s View. Part 2 (530 Views)

Blunt Reasons Why You’re Not Earning A Dime Online / 10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich / 10 Reasons Why You’re Business Must (not) Have A Website. A Loser’s View. Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You’re Business Must (not) Have A Website. A Loser’s View. Part 2 by lexoft(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
6. Sell Your Products
Why pay expensive rent, overhead, electric bills, and all the other costs that go along with owning a bricks-n-mortar business? Selling on an e-commerce website is much cheaper and a good way to supplement your offline business. Providing secure online ordering is very affordable for even the smallest businesses.
Loser: Wonderful idea. I have not been selling well offline. What is the assurance that I won’t replicate my bad performance online? Noooo! A bird at hand is better than a thousand perching on my head.

7. Promote Your Services
Lawyers, doctors, financial consultants, entertainers, realtors and all service oriented businesses should let customers know that they have a choice. Millions of users are referring to the web and are using company's websites to make major decisions when they need a specialized service.
Loser:

8. Gather Information and Generate Valuable Leads
you can gather information about your customers and potential customers by using forms and surveys. Rather than going out and getting leads, let them come to you. This is a great tool for prospecting targeted customers looking to use your products and services.

9. Provides Instant Gratification
People are busy and don't like to wait for information. Give them what they want, when they want it. If your product is suitable, offer them free samples or trials to download. This includes pictures, brochures, software, videos, Power Point slides, music and more.

10. Great Recruiting Tool
whether you are looking for talent or posting job opportunities with your company, your website is a great recruiting tool for building your business.

for web design, bulk sms, graphic design/printing check us out @ www.lexoft.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Write And Get Paid / How To Hire Staff Who Put In 25 Hours A Day / Get Paid To Comment: Are They Real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.