Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Black Girls Vs White Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Girls Vs White Girls (2863 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Girls Vs White Girls by mike4zeal(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
What do you guys think? We have all been watching American films, we see how their girls play it CƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡l when it comes to love. They can approach a guy when they love him. They are lovely, emotional, sincere and sweet. Am sure most guys wanna date a white girl due to their attitude of love. Now back to our black girls, though its like a tradition that the guy have to approach the lady even if the girl is dying inside to talk to the guy.

Who would you love to date? A white girl or Black girl
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Depends on my location.. For nw, black gurls, wen I dey oyinbo land, na white chics all d way
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by falconey(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
I'm tired of black punny....I'll go with white no offence black.

Ronald4lif you go don date both race abeg how white babes matter be?
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by vizkiz: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
furcked some white chicks before. No biggy undecided
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by gamaliel121(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
I prefer black girls...white girls no dey tey to divorce collect half ur wealth... ( Bit-cheese)

Black babes all the way...
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lol, most guys married to white girls always end up cheating because they claim they cant clean, cook, bad sex, etc. I know a couple of Pakistanis married to white women & they cheat with black girls. One white guy that was dating my friend even said black girls are better in bed & he dates them exclusively. I guess it's true that once you go black you never go back, but once you go white, it only happens for just one night grin Ask the Kadarshians, the only KKK to let blacks IN grin

Trust blacks not to appreciate their own. Always acting like a field nigga, believing the white race is some demi-god. Eyeroll.

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by yorubaboiy: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
a white wont tink twice to put a bullet into ur black thick skul...wen u break dier heart
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by Vinshu(f): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Racist thread!
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by benega: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, most guys married to white girls always end up cheating because they claim they cant clean, cook, bad sex, etc. I know a couple of Pakistanis married to white women & they cheat with black girls. One white guy that was dating my friend even said black girls are better in bed & he dates them exclusively. I guess it's true that once you go black you never go back, but once you go white, it only happens for just one night grin

Trust blacks not to appreciate their own. Always acting like a field nigga, believing the white race is some demi-god. Eyeroll.
of course they are demi gods. Who taught u all dis big grammar ur now flexing?

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by Jayjay0(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Can i have me both the WHITE chick and the BLACK chick please..

2 Each please
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
benega:
of course they are demi gods. Who taught u all dis big grammar ur now flexing?

To you, maybe. I don't subscribe to that school of thoughts.

Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by damton(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
This has racist intonation written all over it.i reserve my comment
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin White ladies are so loyal and understanding but too emotionally unstable....black girls? Ptiffffffffffffff no excess money to lavish on them, no love!!! If you are kind and cute or intelligent with no much dough...them go dash you duplex and boys quarters for their friend Zone estate
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by Liposure: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
cry
PissedOffWeed:
grin White ladies are so loyal and understanding but too emotionally unstable....black girls? Ptiffffffffffffff no excess money to lavish on them, no love!!! If you are kind and cute or intelligent with no much dough...them go dash you duplex and boys quarters for their friend Zone estate
PissedOffWeed:
PissedOffWeed:
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by Liposure: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
damton:
lipsrsealed
damton:
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by Liposure: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
damton:
damton:
damton:
Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by sonmvayina(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
I have Been round the world... But I think black girls still win am... But the best are Chinese babe's, they will do whatever you want....

There are two kinds of girls in the world.. Hot girls and Chinese girls..

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by Naija246: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
women are the same all over the world jare.
God help us men

1 Like

Re: Black Girls Vs White Girls by Naija246: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
my friend in the Philippines is always telling me good things about Asian women.
He said they are extremely loyal.
sonmvayina:
I have Been round the world... But I think black girls still win am... But the best are Chinese babe's, they will do whatever you want....

There are two kinds of girls in the world.. Hot girls and Chinese girls..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photoshoot Of The REAL Me And My Beautiful Wifey. (photos) / i / OMG: See What This Two Lovers Are Caught Doing In Public Gym House. Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.