Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (96999 Views)

FG Responds To Call For Petrol Price Increase / Nigerians React To The Possible Increase In The Petrol Price Of 145/litre To 152 / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Jesusloveyou: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2015
Dwilderness:
Powerofpeace I can see illitracy on rampage here or is it abnormal ignorance? When there's fall in the price of crude, it is only natural that pump price will also drop. Again, do you know how much this administration has borrowed already? We should be well informed so as not to expose our ignorance at large. GEJ first reduced pump price by N10. They are working on a blue print but now it has been reduced by N25. The working refineries are also a contributry factor. Who fixed the blue print? It was GEJ, who fixed the refineries? It was GEJ. The refineries were down for donkey years. OBJ lied and looted huge sums in the name of the refineries yet no result. GEJ came and worked them quietly we are seeing the results. If he had won, you would have seen the changes cos he meant well for Nigeria. just that corruption under him I can't explain. But the corruption cut accross party lines and the APC states were worse off. Open eyes before mouth please. Thanks.
are u ok? Or are u high on leaf

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by chernest2002: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
I just bought fuel for 35 naira at oando filling station this Monday morning.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by saintkel(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Bolade005:
I can't confirm the authenticity now but a friend told me Petrol was sold at 50naira at one of the NNPC stations.

It's good there is an impending downward review in the price of petroleum and I hope with this our wailing brothers would admit this is indeed Change.

I think credit should go to GEJ though IF true. grin
No they won't see GEJ, its only Buhari they know, hypocrites!!
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Anasko(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
arsetalks:
I was going to take you serious until I saw you tink petroleum and petrol are of different meanings.

Aka and also known as are now different. Yeye is addicting.
if you dont know petroleum is different from petrol. petroleum=crude oil while petrol= gasoline or fuel we use in car.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by upuphim(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2015
I have been expecting this for some time now. I'm sure it will soon be made official
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by niyidenrele: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2015
Dwilderness:
Powerofpeace I can see illitracy on rampage here or is it abnormal ignorance? When there's fall in the price of crude, it is only natural that pump price will also drop. Again, do you know how much this administration has borrowed already? We should be well informed so as not to expose our ignorance at large. GEJ first reduced pump price by N10. They are working on a blue print but now it has been reduced by N25. The working refineries are also a contributry factor. Who fixed the blue print? It was GEJ, who fixed the refineries? It was GEJ. The refineries were down for donkey years. OBJ lied and looted huge sums in the name of the refineries yet no result. GEJ came and worked them quietly we are seeing the results. If he had won, you would have seen the changes cos he meant well for Nigeria. just that corruption under him I can't explain. But the corruption cut accross party lines and the APC states were worse off. Open eyes before mouth please. Thanks.
oshiiiiiiii..mtchewwwwwwwweweeee..radarada on parade
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by gragraboy: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2015
chernest2002:
I just bought fuel for 35 naira at oando filling station this Monday morning.
grin I bought mine for 15 naira at conoil

7 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by libertyfather(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2015
ceejay80s:

So u are saying that people salaries should be reduced too?
Guy take time...
All these bus conductors no go bring down t.fare even if petrol sells for 1naira per litre

In the history of price increase in Nigeria where have you heard salaries also increases, isn't that what makes the salary not enough @ the end of the day?
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by bapullow: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2015
It true o my friend told me they bought fuel at 74 in bauchi and all filing station are selling at 74
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by ayokellany: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2015
teadrake:

It is so unfortunate that a citizen of this country could spelt this kinda trash.
Where were you when Fuel was sold at N200-300 per liter during GEJ era?
Only a fool will ascribe this kind of positive development to GEJ failed transformation agenda.Better wake up from your slumber before is too late

You seems to have forgotten we have more than a handful of fools in Nigeria.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by ibrahimdoctey: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2015
MITCHWWWWW
E for increase the price go 120
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by swaggprofessor(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Bolade005:

Au contraire, it is you vultures have drank his brain. You're a silly professor if with the level of your education you could not identify sarcasm when you see one. Shame on you.
N u wud b so silly to believe that u are making a point now. I guess I elevated u to even think u had a brain at all. my mistake.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Tnot:

Babe u never hear say nairaland no day sleep.
If nairaland no dey sleep den e mean say na vampires dey register for dis forum be dat, including me grin
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by debanj326: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2015
gragraboy:

I bought 40ltrs for free in NNPC

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2015
MsZeezah:
Lmao. It's 9:30pm ma. Sleep never reach
Abeg go throw away ur watch
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
No need to hope , here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmG_dYY7YRA

"Who is subsidising who?
It is Nigerian Oil

Nigerians should be charged the cost of labour at the well head, the cost of transportation to the refinery, the cost of distribution.

All this talk about subsidy is pure fraud and corruption. "

Owliver:
wow. i hope this is fact. thanks though
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by WinkWrld: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2015
teeowl:
If this is true, then it would become cheaper for me to use my generator than pay PHCN bills

Phcn reduced their tariff too
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
llaykorn:

LOL. He was just being sarcastic, actually.
llaykron do u know that you are mad.sad?

Why didn't you reply what u asked to to do last night.cheesy
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by babestella: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well, well, well....

I said I was going to make a comment today when I buy fuel.

This morning I bought fuel in Apapa, it's N87 naira per litre. I even asked the manager of the station if pump price has dropped to 57 naira per litre, he laughed and said "it is a figment of our gullibility".

I asked why, he said "if government sell fuel at 57, where would they get money to run the government.

So there you go, if you had bought fuel in the last 24 hours, please tell us how much and where, including evidence please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by babestella: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
gogodaye:
Well the art of deceit and the peddling of falsehood has now taken the front stage on our national ethos.....
I wonder why the OP and Nairaland moderators would put on the front page this warped unverified tale......
I at about 7:05am today bought Fuel at the Premier NNPC Mega pump station along Olusegun Obasanjo's Way, Abuja at #87 per litre.........
May God Almighty's wraught not come upon the OP and others out to mislead Nigerians with these lies severally told by them to meet predetermined ends.
This however does not derogate from the fact that the APC led FG owes it a duty to bring down the pump price of petroleum products since the price of crude has been on the decrease in the International market......
We all remember vividly the calls by their goons in December, 2014.....
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by tunde1200(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
why is it we have many children on NL nowadays?.
and had it been they are reason well it could have been great but is other way round.
i can see your hatred on Yorubas as small as you are, but i assure you it wound lead you well.
if you can not prove anything reasonable than insults you all good at then learn from elders here.

kaycid77:

Of course you are a Yoruba man all Yorubas are saints.... all you idiots have been asking if its a Yoruba man is prove it prove it prove it...even when you are given the prove the next thing is prove it the information is true, if proven its true the next thing is prove it that it was this OBJ...etc,Yorubas are HYPOCRITES of the highest other
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
teadrake:

It is so unfortunate that a citizen of this country could spelt this kinda trash.
Where were you when Fuel was sold at N200-300 per liter during GEJ era?
Only a fool will ascribe this kind of positive development to GEJ failed transformation agenda.Better wake up from your slumber before is too late

The person must be a Tanoid whose gone paranoid. cheesy
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by jaegermesiter: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
gragraboy:

I bought mine for 5 naira at mobil,sandfield...."Lol"

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Sant1m: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dwilderness:
It is because the refineries are now working. Buhari said he is not taking credit for it because the previous administration made it work. GEJ made it work and he would have used to launch his second tenure with price further down. This administration is following through on GEJ's blue Print. Remember when GEJ reduced pump price by N10 they said it was because of election but it continued till he left office. His blue print indicated the pump price would be coming down by N10 progression. He brought it down by the first N10 now a second N10 comes it goes on till 2018 depending on world market price of crude coupled with our now functional refineries. If really PMB brought it down to N74 it means he reduced it by N15 instead of the blueprint N10. Going by the price reduction of crude in the world market, we are in order by this reduction. I'll say Kudos to PMB because he believes in continuity from the past administration. That is good governance.
Warped analogy, thank God the ordinary folks don't go through Nairaland, if true that the price ve reduced nothing you say will prevent the ordinary man from shouting 'long live pmb' in the three major languages.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by molas02: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
femakins:
Breaking News!
Fuel now sell for #57 per liter by NNPC Mega Stations Nationwide. To go round in the next couple of days!

APC - CHANGE
U mad me bliv it now dat nt every news online are true
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by predatorX: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
come OP, we voted for BUHARI but i did not sign-up for all these useless propaganda. Let PMB say it on NTA. We removed a lying and corrupt govt a couple of months ago, lets not ruin it with propaganda

Is this what Lai Mohammed wants to do as a minister

He is a good man as an APC warrior but as our minister, hell no.

Rueben Abati was disappointment enough for us, not Lai again.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Rayprofessor: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cork and bull story
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by Bolade005: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
swaggprofessor:
N u wud b so silly to believe that u are making a point now. I guess I elevated u to even think u had a brain at all. my mistake.
You're nothing but an animal.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by jamace(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
bapullow:
It true o my friend told me they bought fuel at 74 in bauchi and all filing station are selling at 74
I just passed through Lokoja, Kogi state now and no filling station is selling, they are closed down. What is happening in that state?

DPR should visit that state immediately because some passer-bys are stranded for lack of fuel because the filling stations are closed down.
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by swaggprofessor(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bolade005:

You're nothing but an animal.
N u think u r more human by trading words with sum1 u think is an animal. SMH at ur stupidity. keep thinking,
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by WINDSOW(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
happney65:

Means u still live with your Daddy? grin grin
U FALL THE DUDE HAND.
BADT GUY gringringrin
Re: Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? by happney65: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
WINDSOW:
U FALL THE DUDE HAND.
BADT GUY gringringrin

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.